Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NaoChan's Request and Kink thread! -Mostly Yaoi and Some Het!-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NaoChan
Sexed
NaoChan

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-12-19

NaoChan's Request and Kink thread! -Mostly Yaoi and Some Het!- Empty
PostSubject: NaoChan's Request and Kink thread! -Mostly Yaoi and Some Het!-   NaoChan's Request and Kink thread! -Mostly Yaoi and Some Het!- EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 5:52 pm

First of all, if you were from Darker and you were roleplaying with sunao-kun, PM me! I would like to continue our roleplay, if we can remember where we were, or start a new one!

I also like roleplaying with new people too! So if you want to roleplay with me, PM me. But read this first. It'll explain more about me and what I like!

Okay. About me! I am Male. A bisexual male that likes to play yaoi more than hetero. I play a better sub/uke more than a dom/seme. But that doesn't mean I can't play a dom. I can play either, but I play a sub better. (Just because I am one in my current relationship).

For hetero, I can play either the male or the female. Gender doesn't matter to me. I think I play a good female. And I don't care who is on the other side of the screen. It really doesn't matter if you are a female playing a male or vise versa. I am not here to meet people, I just want to roleplay.

Literacy...Not sure what literacy actually means, since it is very different for each person. I type about one to two good sized paragraphs per post. I don't use one liners and don't expect my roleplay partner to use them either. I use Firefox, so I have like...no spelling errors whatsoever, so my posts are really easy to read. I want full sentences!

Kinks and whatnot will be in the next posts :3
Back to top Go down
NaoChan
Sexed
NaoChan

PostSubject: Re: NaoChan's Request and Kink thread! -Mostly Yaoi and Some Het!-   NaoChan's Request and Kink thread! -Mostly Yaoi and Some Het!- EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 6:03 pm

Okay. So here's a little list of what I like to do.

Masturbation
Public
Yaoi
Hetero
Bondage
Shota
Loli
Furry
Anthro
Light Watersports

There is more -wishes I had my list from Darker- If you want to talk about more kinks, go ahead. I'm pretty open. The only no-nos I have is scat, vore, and gore.

Back to top Go down
NaoChan
Sexed
NaoChan

PostSubject: Re: NaoChan's Request and Kink thread! -Mostly Yaoi and Some Het!-   NaoChan's Request and Kink thread! -Mostly Yaoi and Some Het!- EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 6:36 pm

My List of Pairings!

What I am craving: A Peeping Tom Roleplay!

Demon/Angel
Vampire/Human
Human/Neko
Slave/Master
Brother/Brother
Father/son
Elf/Drow Surprised
guardian angel X human
holy person X sinner
Angel X Angel
Angel X Anthro
Angel X Demon
Angel X Elf
Angel X Human
Angel X Vampire
Anthro X Anthro
Anthro X Demon
Anthro X Elf
Anthro X Human
Anthro X Vampire
Demon X Demon
Demon X Elf
Demon X Human
Demon X Vampire
Elf X Elf
Elf X Human
Elf X Vampire
Fairy X Human
Full Angel X Half Angel
Full Anthro X Half Anthro
Full Demon X Half Demon
Full Elf X Half Elf
Full Vampire X Half Vampire
Guard X Prisoner
Human X Human
Knight X Peasant
Knight X Princess
Knight X Queen
King X Servant
Vampire X Vampire

Don'ts:
I don't do any kind of fighting or violence. I don't do series related things. Don't do yuri or hetero

If you have any ideas that aren't on my list, go ahead and voice them, I'll probably like it if it's good enough. Hehe.

Last edited by NaoChan on Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
NaoChan
Sexed
NaoChan

PostSubject: Re: NaoChan's Request and Kink thread! -Mostly Yaoi and Some Het!-   NaoChan's Request and Kink thread! -Mostly Yaoi and Some Het!- EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 6:37 pm

Roleplays

I'm going to post the links to all of my roleplays here, since Blue Moon doesn't have a subscribe list or whatever like Darker did. This is for just in case I lose them or something o-o\

~Corruptedhatred~ The Wrong Angel ~NaoChan~
Stealing at it's best (naochan and rainbows)
The Only Difference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao)
~xXx slave to one xXx~Forbidden and Unusual~NaoChan~
~ListenBabe~ Roommates ~NaoChan~

Last edited by NaoChan on Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:09 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
NaoChan
Sexed
NaoChan

PostSubject: Re: NaoChan's Request and Kink thread! -Mostly Yaoi and Some Het!-   NaoChan's Request and Kink thread! -Mostly Yaoi and Some Het!- EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 6:38 pm

Reserved
Back to top Go down
NaoChan
Sexed
NaoChan

PostSubject: Re: NaoChan's Request and Kink thread! -Mostly Yaoi and Some Het!-   NaoChan's Request and Kink thread! -Mostly Yaoi and Some Het!- EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 12:59 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
NaoChan
Sexed
NaoChan

PostSubject: Re: NaoChan's Request and Kink thread! -Mostly Yaoi and Some Het!-   NaoChan's Request and Kink thread! -Mostly Yaoi and Some Het!- EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 6:12 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
NaoChan
Sexed
NaoChan

PostSubject: Re: NaoChan's Request and Kink thread! -Mostly Yaoi and Some Het!-   NaoChan's Request and Kink thread! -Mostly Yaoi and Some Het!- EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 11:09 pm

flower flower flower
Back to top Go down
NaoChan
Sexed
NaoChan

PostSubject: Re: NaoChan's Request and Kink thread! -Mostly Yaoi and Some Het!-   NaoChan's Request and Kink thread! -Mostly Yaoi and Some Het!- EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 9:12 pm

Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
NaoChan
Sexed
NaoChan

PostSubject: Re: NaoChan's Request and Kink thread! -Mostly Yaoi and Some Het!-   NaoChan's Request and Kink thread! -Mostly Yaoi and Some Het!- EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 10:27 pm

elephant
Back to top Go down
NaoChan
Sexed
NaoChan

PostSubject: Re: NaoChan's Request and Kink thread! -Mostly Yaoi and Some Het!-   NaoChan's Request and Kink thread! -Mostly Yaoi and Some Het!- EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 3:43 pm

Exclamation
Back to top Go down
NaoChan
Sexed
NaoChan

PostSubject: Re: NaoChan's Request and Kink thread! -Mostly Yaoi and Some Het!-   NaoChan's Request and Kink thread! -Mostly Yaoi and Some Het!- EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 7:27 pm

Laughing
Back to top Go down
NaoChan
Sexed
NaoChan

PostSubject: Re: NaoChan's Request and Kink thread! -Mostly Yaoi and Some Het!-   NaoChan's Request and Kink thread! -Mostly Yaoi and Some Het!- EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 1:13 am

Razz
Back to top Go down
NaoChan
Sexed
NaoChan

PostSubject: Re: NaoChan's Request and Kink thread! -Mostly Yaoi and Some Het!-   NaoChan's Request and Kink thread! -Mostly Yaoi and Some Het!- EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 10:40 am

Wink
Back to top Go down
NaoChan
Sexed
NaoChan

PostSubject: Re: NaoChan's Request and Kink thread! -Mostly Yaoi and Some Het!-   NaoChan's Request and Kink thread! -Mostly Yaoi and Some Het!- EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 11:33 am

I love you
Back to top Go down
NaoChan
Sexed
NaoChan

PostSubject: Re: NaoChan's Request and Kink thread! -Mostly Yaoi and Some Het!-   NaoChan's Request and Kink thread! -Mostly Yaoi and Some Het!- EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 2:51 pm

Embarassed
Back to top Go down
NaoChan
Sexed
NaoChan

PostSubject: Re: NaoChan's Request and Kink thread! -Mostly Yaoi and Some Het!-   NaoChan's Request and Kink thread! -Mostly Yaoi and Some Het!- EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 10:22 pm

clown
Back to top Go down
NaoChan
Sexed
NaoChan

PostSubject: Re: NaoChan's Request and Kink thread! -Mostly Yaoi and Some Het!-   NaoChan's Request and Kink thread! -Mostly Yaoi and Some Het!- EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 1:58 pm

cherry
Back to top Go down
NaoChan
Sexed
NaoChan

PostSubject: Re: NaoChan's Request and Kink thread! -Mostly Yaoi and Some Het!-   NaoChan's Request and Kink thread! -Mostly Yaoi and Some Het!- EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 11:21 am

Smile
Back to top Go down
NaoChan
Sexed
NaoChan

PostSubject: Re: NaoChan's Request and Kink thread! -Mostly Yaoi and Some Het!-   NaoChan's Request and Kink thread! -Mostly Yaoi and Some Het!- EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 12:16 am

cyclops
Back to top Go down
Demons_heart1234
Shrimp

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: NaoChan's Request and Kink thread! -Mostly Yaoi and Some Het!-   NaoChan's Request and Kink thread! -Mostly Yaoi and Some Het!- EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 7:20 pm

Masturbation
Yaoi
Shota
Furry
Anthro

I would do any of these and perhaps we could do that little peeping tom roleplay your interested in? ~.^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NaoChan's Request and Kink thread! -Mostly Yaoi and Some Het!-   NaoChan's Request and Kink thread! -Mostly Yaoi and Some Het!- Empty

Back to top Go down

NaoChan's Request and Kink thread! -Mostly Yaoi and Some Het!-
Page 1 of 1