Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

More Grim Tales

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cerberus
Sex Beast
Cerberus

Male
Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2008-12-18

More Grim Tales Empty
PostSubject: More Grim Tales   More Grim Tales EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 5:08 pm

Well where to start shall I say? Who knows but let us perhaps dive into where it all began! Grim Jr had been dealing with Him again and escaped with his sister. "I think we're safe for now, but who knows, Speaking of which, where are we?" He sighed and pulled his hood down from his head looking around the area. The sky had darkened and the whole area didn't seem very safe, but then again they found out from previous incidents that no where was really safe.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Bikoura
Renesmee Cullen
Sex Beast
Renesmee Cullen

Female
Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2008-08-07

More Grim Tales Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Grim Tales   More Grim Tales EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 5:19 pm

Minimandy looked around as well before moving up close to her brother. "I am not sure... This place is cold though. My dear brother, perhaps we should consider finding a place where horrors may not be lurking around the corner," she spoke softly as she watched him before taking a few steps forward, somewhat curious about the location, but at the same time being rather cautious. Small thoughts filled her mind of recent events, doing her best not to let her calm exterior falter.
Back to top Go down
Cerberus
Sex Beast
Cerberus

Male

More Grim Tales Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Grim Tales   More Grim Tales EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 6:29 pm

Grim Jr looked at his sister and then to where they were. "I think the first thing we must do Mini is find shelter. Being out in the open where anything might happen is really not the best of idea." He sighed and walked over to her. "Come on sis lets go," he said and gently took her arm to pull her along the way.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Sex Beast
Renesmee Cullen

Female

More Grim Tales Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Grim Tales   More Grim Tales EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 6:50 pm

"That was what I implied. It is not wise to be outside," she said with a light sigh but moved with him, not putting up a single struggle, after all they were on the same side, and it was best not to get her brother upset. She didn't want to ruin the perfectly acceptable mood he was in at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Cerberus
Sex Beast
Cerberus

Male

More Grim Tales Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Grim Tales   More Grim Tales EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 8:12 pm

He looked around before looking to a rock outcropping. "Over there, it may provide some amount of shelter." He sighed, moved along to it and went to the entrance of it. "A little small but it looks like it goes back for a good distance, you first mini."
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Sex Beast
Renesmee Cullen

Female

More Grim Tales Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Grim Tales   More Grim Tales EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 8:34 pm

She took in a small breath as she walked in slowly. "Brother, are you sure this is wise?" she asked before walking in a good distance and turning around looking over at him. She couldn't help but shiver, there was always danger. She tugged at the bottom of her dress a little before moving over to him and placing a hand on his arm. "Come with me, we should sit down and figure out what to do."
Back to top Go down
Cerberus
Sex Beast
Cerberus

Male

More Grim Tales Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Grim Tales   More Grim Tales EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 8:53 pm

"Am I sure? No, but it's the best thing I can think of, find shelter until we get daylight or whatever we'll get here," he sighed and rested against the rock wall. "Unless you have any ideas that you would like to pass off. I'm all for listening to any other ideas," he sighed. He was worried and stressed and she could hear it in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Sex Beast
Renesmee Cullen

Female

More Grim Tales Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Grim Tales   More Grim Tales EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 9:01 pm

"Ideas," she repeated softly before moving next to him and wrapping her arms around her legs. She thought for the moment, gazing over at him. 'I have ideas, but they may not please thee,' she thought to herself. She ran her fingers through her hair before moving closer to him, placing a hand on his cheek and watching him, a worried look in his eyes. "Is there something I can do for thee to take the troubles off of your mind?"
Back to top Go down
Cerberus
Sex Beast
Cerberus

Male

More Grim Tales Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Grim Tales   More Grim Tales EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 9:13 pm

Grim looked at her and sighed. "Not unless you know of a way to stop this whole crazy mess, save mom, and fix everything. Otherwise, no, I don't know of a way," he sighed and slumped against the wall. He shook his head as he rested against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Sex Beast
Renesmee Cullen

Female

More Grim Tales Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Grim Tales   More Grim Tales EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 9:19 pm

She frowned as she watched him hugging him and sitting on his lap then. "I'm sure we can think of something, brother. We've been through worse, and so has our mother." She leaned in and kissed his cheek before resting her head against his shoulder. "Perhaps we should rest for now."
Back to top Go down
Cerberus
Sex Beast
Cerberus

Male

More Grim Tales Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Grim Tales   More Grim Tales EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 9:25 pm

Grim looked at his sister but his hands instinctively wrapped around her waist and pulled her close before resting atop of her legs as he rested against her. "I'm sure we will."
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Sex Beast
Renesmee Cullen

Female

More Grim Tales Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Grim Tales   More Grim Tales EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 9:31 pm

A light blush formed on her cheeks as she took in a small breath before closing her eyes. "At least we have each other. I wouldn't wish to be with anyone other then thee," she whispered softly as her fingers trailed over his chest now. "I know you will protect me..."
Back to top Go down
Cerberus
Sex Beast
Cerberus

Male

More Grim Tales Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Grim Tales   More Grim Tales EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 9:50 pm

Grim held onto her. "I would always protect you no matter what, no matter what trouble we found ourselves in I will always protect you." He kept her close to his body, his hand lightly sliding up her legs.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Sex Beast
Renesmee Cullen

Female

More Grim Tales Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Grim Tales   More Grim Tales EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 10:08 pm

Thoughts ran through her head as his hand started to slide up, the blush growing a little darker now. "I know thy heart and body is strong, brother. I love thee so much," she murmured before wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing his cheek again, hiding her face now, to avoid letting her brother see the blush she had.
Back to top Go down
Cerberus
Sex Beast
Cerberus

Male

More Grim Tales Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Grim Tales   More Grim Tales EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 10:19 pm

Grim looked at Mini and smiled nodding as he gently kissed her cheek. "Even though we fight dear mini, I do love you too." He smiled and rested against her, enjoying her soft skin.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Sex Beast
Renesmee Cullen

Female

More Grim Tales Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Grim Tales   More Grim Tales EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 10:31 pm

Mini felt her cheeks burning as she placed a hand on his, holding it in one spot for the moment. "How much does thy heart beat for me?" she asked him softly. Her fingers now trailing over his torso, placing them against his chest to keep some distance between them, but not too much.
Back to top Go down
Cerberus
Sex Beast
Cerberus

Male

More Grim Tales Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Grim Tales   More Grim Tales EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 10:35 pm

Grim looked at Mini and sighed. "A great deal my dearest sister, But I know if I think about it I will also think about those who will say not do,that is why I harm myself by always being angry with you, to try and hide my true feelings my dear."

Elsewhere inside of the Darkness Realm a dark and twisted plan had been hatched. while Mandy was alone for some time they grabbed her and dragged her away, bringing her to a old abandoned shack before tying her up and gagging her.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Sex Beast
Renesmee Cullen

Female

More Grim Tales Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Grim Tales   More Grim Tales EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 10:46 pm

Mini's cheeks were a deep red as she put a hand under his chin and kissed him deeply. "Don't hide your true feelings, brother. It won't do you any good. Show me how you truly feel, you'll see what a difference it makes," she whispered as she moved his hands up higher on her legs. "Especially, since I want you to know how my heart belongs to only thee."

Mandy had hissed all sorts of profanities and those who dragged her into the abandoned shack and tied her up. Her long blond hair falling into her eyes, only for her toss it back, and out of the way. Nothing but fury was in her eyes, she wasn't one to be broken so easily, and would make the person who had done this pay.
Back to top Go down
Cerberus
Sex Beast
Cerberus

Male

More Grim Tales Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Grim Tales   More Grim Tales EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 10:54 pm

Grim looked at his sister and how she moved his hand up to the edge of her dress. "I became like this and gave up everything for you Mini, just for you." He looked at her and held her close enjoying the warmth brought from her despite the cold surrounding.

A figure walked over to her before slapping her. "well well well what have we here? Mrs.Grim Reaper, Oh Im really scared." He laughed abit and watched her, eying her up.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Sex Beast
Renesmee Cullen

Female

More Grim Tales Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Grim Tales   More Grim Tales EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 8:28 am

"I'm sorry for all that you gave up, brother. Perhaps I should repay thee, in a way that no other can," she whispered into his ear before kissing his lips gently. Her fingers pulled at his sweater, holding the fabric in her hands as her cheeks turned a deep red. "Will you allow me to give myself to thee?"

Mandy glared at the figure, she didn't try to swear or insult her kidnapper because she knew it was pointless while she was gagged. Though she was planning on ways to get back at him for kidnapping and humiliating her like this. No one was allowed to control her, Mandy was the powerful one in every situation well she had to be.
Back to top Go down
Cerberus
Sex Beast
Cerberus

Male

More Grim Tales Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Grim Tales   More Grim Tales EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 1:12 pm

Grim looked at Mini and kissed her back softly before pulling back. "Yes my sister I will." He slid his hand up the edge of her dress and up even higher as his other hand was wrapped around her waist.

"The queen of Death, the duchess of Halloween, haha.." He slapped her again then ran his hand along her sides. "No more then a prisoner now, one that I can do whatever I want to."
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Sex Beast
Renesmee Cullen

Female

More Grim Tales Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Grim Tales   More Grim Tales EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 1:22 pm

Mini shivered and took in a deep breath as she brushed her lips against his before she shifted a little moving to straddle her brother now. "Be gentle," she whispered into his ear, though she hoped he wouldn't be too gentle. It would certainly drive her insane if this went too slowly.

Mandy gasped and tensed slightly struggling against her binds, all she wanted to do was kill this man. This was infuriating, the fact that anyone had an upper hand on her. She needed to get herself out of here, before Grim, or her children decided they needed to rescue her. She was strong, and she wouldn't dare let her family get involved in something she could get out of.
Back to top Go down
Cerberus
Sex Beast
Cerberus

Male

More Grim Tales Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Grim Tales   More Grim Tales EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 2:43 pm

Grim nodded and kissed mini deeply as his hand moved up her legs and gently rubbed against her silk panties, his other hand moved up from her waist and up to her chest. "many a night I have dreamed of something like this." He smiled and gently kissed her neck.

The man watched ehr and laughed. "Allow me to introduce myself, My name is Fear." He laughed and ran his hand against her cheek and down over her chest. "and it is true to what they say you have nothing to fear, but fear itself."
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Sex Beast
Renesmee Cullen

Female

More Grim Tales Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Grim Tales   More Grim Tales EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 2:51 pm

"I have needed your touch for so long, dearest brother. Please, don't take too long to make me yours. I fear that something will happen to interrupt this perfect moment, and we may not get another chances for a long time," her fingers held onto his chest, the fabric still caught under her small fingers.

Mandy gasped when she felt his touch, her cheeks a soft pink as she swore despite knowing she was gagged. 'When I get my hands on this bastard, I'm going to kill him. I'll teach him what real fear is!' she screamed in her own mind.
Back to top Go down
Cerberus
Sex Beast
Cerberus

Male

More Grim Tales Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Grim Tales   More Grim Tales EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 2:58 pm

Grim nodded and kissed mini deeply then kissed along her neck as his fingers worked over her silk panties before slipping his fingers inside of them to rub and touch her. "My dearest sister, I will be in you shortly so we can become as one." He smiled and kissed her deeply.

Fear laughed watching her before moving behind her,letting his ahnds hold her by her waist. "Oh the things we'll do." He grinned and nipped at her neck. "What a lovely dress you have."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

More Grim Tales Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Grim Tales   More Grim Tales Empty

Back to top Go down

More Grim Tales
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com :: Domains - http://bluemoonroleplaying.com :: Moon River-
Jump to: