We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Do you love me Sis? (Me and slave)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kratos
Sex Beast

Male
Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Do you love me Sis? (Me and slave)   Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:51 am

Seth was a 19 year old male, his sister on the other hand was a lot younger yet sometimes he had rather deep thoughts about her,... nothing a brother should think of his 12 year old sister yet it was just something he could not help, his body was of a fit nineteen year old, his whole body tanned which went nicely with the tan he had from being in the sun a lot. His fringe reached just before his noise, his hair generally messy in presentation.. yet it matched what sort of person he was and well his deep blue eyes held no secrets if truly looked into. Their parents were away on a holiday, some would classify this as their second holiday yet their marriage was close to an end and even they knew that...

Yet people never gave up hope so it would still drag on probably for a few more years. So far nothing had happened between him and his sister, yet something was definently going to, they were alone.. together.. in a house which would be empty for a few weeks... No matter how hard he would try there was no way a male could resist temptations he had had for over a year now, slowly he began to walk around the house a sigh escaping him before he decided to find out were his sister was.

He began to look around opening her door noting that she was not in their, before heading back downstairs finding her in the lounge room "I think it is rather nice having the house to us don't you think Sis?" He looked at her the charm was showing his eyes, the problem with such eyes were they never told a lie and always said how he was feeling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast

Female
Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Do you love me Sis? (Me and slave)   Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:30 am

Maria was in the lounge room looking around the room and trying to decide if they should change the color of the walls. When she saw he brother come in she smiled and nodded "yeah I guess it is just don't try anything stupid okay bro??". She smiled then went ove rto the wall her shorts connected by straps that went to her black thigh high stockings. Smiling some as she tryed to find a better way to get paint instead of buying some she shook her head then plopped down onto the couch closing her eyes. She hadn't seen the bad intentions in her brothers eyes and but she could feel his evil vibes.

Whimpering a little her body was petite but it was so cute and hot looking. Thats probaly why her brother fell for her and thats why she knew something was up. Looking back at him she looked into his eyes and she could see them growing dark and she whimpered some starting to get up hoping that he would leave her alone. When he didn't budge she sighed some and got up then started to walk past him hoping that he wouldn't touch her or grab her and do something they would both regret sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kratos
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Do you love me Sis? (Me and slave)   Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:03 am

The charm in Seth's eyes disappeared quickly as they darkened, now thinking something entirely different. Hearing what she had said a few thoughts raged through his mind. I had slightly different plans then anything out of stupidity...She looks so cute and perfect right now... should we start those plans sooner then planned. His eyes continued to look at Marie, as he now had plans on what they could do whilst their parents were away.

He could see in his sisters eyes, that she could now tell what was surging through his mind, it was a good and a bad thing that his eyes said everything that he was thinking.. When she got up and went to walk past him he lightly shook his head at her before his hands grabbed onto her shoulders "Were you going Sis,.. I thought you and I were going to discuss our plans for today" His voice had a hint of what his eyes were showing in them, as he now made her sit back down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast

Female
Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Do you love me Sis? (Me and slave)   Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:53 pm

Maria looked at her brother as she started to walk by him then when she saw his head shake lightly she whimpered some. When he grabbed her shoulders she yelped some then closed her eyes as he sat her back down. Looking down at the ground she opened her eyes knowing what was going to happen "bro please not right now I don't want to do anything I just want to go up to my room and go to sleep". Growling some she smacked his hands away then got up and started to run for the back door hoping he wouldn't come after her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kratos
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Do you love me Sis? (Me and slave)   Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:50 pm

Maria seemed to be rather smart for her age, yet to think that she could around her older brother who was rather fit, and had longer legs meaning a speed advantage. Seth let her think that she was going to get away before sprinting at her picking her up and then began to carry upstairs "If you want to be difficult, I will just make it worse for you Sis"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you love me Sis? (Me and slave)   

Back to top Go down

Do you love me Sis? (Me and slave)
Page 1 of 1