Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OMG It's hot, it's sexy, it's yaoi!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Your kisses infect me
Shrimp
Your kisses infect me

Female
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-08-06

OMG It's hot, it's sexy, it's yaoi! Empty
PostSubject: OMG It's hot, it's sexy, it's yaoi!   OMG It's hot, it's sexy, it's yaoi! EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 9:32 pm

Fellow Roleplayers! Your kisses infect me is on a look out for a role play! Yaoi. Yes I used to do hetero and Yuri but I'm sick of them. I don't think their my cup of tea sorry loves. I don’t have many rules except, don’t swear every line. There’s no need to say a swear word every other word alright many people do not talk like that. Any who, I am what they call a mirror role player, or at least that’s what I would call myself. In other words, whatever you give me I’ll give back, in a role play.^^ Though I do get sick of always posting like seven paragraphs because it gets boring after a while, and I’m a rather lazy person so give me a break alright? Well let’s see. I use Some messengers and I do use e-mail. Or rather G-mail XD Google mail it’s awesome, Lots of space. My G-mail is xdigitalxlovex@gmail.com. Let’s see what else is there. Limitations are nothing to be bothered with for I have none! Mawhaha! Fear me. Any who, I don’t really enjoy roleplaying on threads I will but I’m more for e-mail or the messengers. I have some plots working on more. My characters are mostly submissive. I know no one likes characters like that but I’m sorry I love being dominated.

Originals:If something you’re looking for isn’t listed just ask me. Or suggest it because I’ll rp it I’m sure.

Wolf Man/Wolf boy
Brother/ little Brother
Son/Father
Brother/step, or half Brother
Brother/Sister's Boyfriend
Boss/Employee
Master/Slave
Friends
Band members things along that nature
Actor/fan
Actor/Actor
Kidnapper/Kidnapped
Old Egyptian type times.
High school bad boy x long time friend
Neko’s
Demon x human
Vampires
Infected (Zombies)
Fantasy
Medieval times
Futuristic
Never tried Furry but I’m sure I would.
Rape
Detective/Criminal
Detective/ Coroner
Model/Photographer
Star pupil x trainee (fighting type Or along the lines of magic or something)
Student/Teacher ((I will only be teacher if you can play a dominate student.))
Incest
Demon vs/x angel
Demon x Vampire
experimental
Psycho murderer
supernatural being x normal being.
Random: This means just send me a beginning post and I shall post back^^

Now for Books, Movies, T.V shows, and Video games.

Ask if you have something else in mind:
South Park
Interview with a vampire
The vampire Lestat
Queen of the damned
Blackwood Farm
Lost Souls
Amber and Ashes
Twilight series- Haven’t read breaking dawn yet so if you spoil it for me I kill you.^^
Harry Potter
X-men(Movies only, or the evolution series. I oddly enough enjoyed that one.^^)
Hitman! (God that guy is sexy!)
Tenchu
Devil May Cry 1,2, and a bit of 3.XD
Assassin's creed
Red Ninja end of honor
Ninja Gaiden

Anime: If there's an anime or manga not listed ask me if I rp it!

Saiyuki:
Sanzo[Anyone but Goku please.]
Gojyo/Goku
Hakkai/Goku
Gojyo/Hakkai [must have good plot.]
Kougaiji/ Dokugakugi
Dokygakugi/Gojyo

Yami no Matsuei:
Tsuzuki/Hisoka
Tatsumi/ Tsuzuki
Watari/Tsuzuki
Tatsumi/Watari

Mans best friend:
Ukyo/Kuro

Kamui:
Atsuma/ Shui Or Anyone with him really will be fine
Shiki/Utsuho
Yanagi/Hyde

Hellsing:
Alucard/Young Walter.
Captain Hans Gunsche/Schrodinger
Alucard/Schrodinger

Legal Drug:
Kazahaya/Rikuou

God Child:
Cain/Riff [Of course]

Bleach: More pairings just to lazy to add them^^
Renji/Byakuya
Gin/ if you can play him I’ll pair anyone with him.
Ichigo/Renji
Ichigo/Hisagi
Ichigo/Kisuke
Hanataro/ I will pair him with anyone you’d like to play but if you chose to pair him with someone I’m playing him because I lovers him. He’s so adorable!!!!

Naruto:
Sasuke/Naruto [Might depends on how many people request them.]
Naruto/Sai
Kotetsu/Hayate
Kotetsu/Genma
Kotetsu/Izumo
Hayate/Genma
Kakashi/Iruka
Kakashi/Asuma
Iruka/Asuma
Iruka/Genma
Jiraiya/Iruka
Jiraiya/Kakashi
Jiraiya/Yondamie
Yondamie/Kakashi
Kakashi/Obito
Yamato/Kakashi
Yamato/Iruka

PLOTS, Bold is obviously the character I will be playing.

Imprinting a werewolf.(Eclipse plot)Jacob/ OC I have not finished Breaking Dawn!

This take’s place right after Eclipse, okay well maybe a little bit after. Jacob finally returns after the wedding and all, Bella is changed, what is there for the poor werewolf? Well one night out on a hunt with Sam and the pack he spots a lovely young male in the field and figures out who his real love at first sight is. His real soul mate.^^
------------------------------------------------------
Forbidden Love…(Character A/Character B)

Character A’s brother went off to collage when he was sixteen, and he never got to tell his brother how much he loved him before he left. Character A, is eighteen and he just graduated as well as his brother, but when his brother comes back he comes home with a very attractive boyfriend. When Character A now gets a bit jealous and slightly subconscious about his chances with his brother. Will he be able to find the courage to tell his brother and will his brother enjoy what he’s hearing?
--------------------------------------------
Addicted. (Character A/Character B)
Character A had never really fit in at his high school and was in a group of his own, seeing as his father was addicted to crack and his mother was a rich lawyer. He had a few problems and everyone thought that he was a complete waste of time. Some boys strayed away from him because of the way rumors started about him, and his open sexuality about being gay. Though his father is in a rehab center and he lives with his mother ever since the divorce. But one day one of the popular boys, Character B, that Character A has been crushing on a lot. Comes up to him because of a dare from one of his friends and starts talking to the kid finding that the kid is really just innocent and child like. Cute and adorable, but now the sexy popular male has to keep his own feelings down. Then once the two find the relationship Character B has to keep the relationship hidden where as Character A wants to shout it out to the world. While Character A father is fighting his addiction to crack Character A found a new drug, and he’s completely addicted.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Father/Son (Father would be about 33 and the son would be about 16)
The father and mother were separated when their baby was born, as well as the baby was placed in foster care because the mother and father were very young. Sixteen seventeen whatever. Yet now when the boy is sixteen hes a run away from the car system that didn't do any good for him and now he runs into this man that claims he can help him find his parents. Yet when they fall in love and the older male starts taking this kid around, people are starting to say how much they look alike and ask if they are for real...Father and son. But it's not until later in their relationship that they figure out their father in son
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Odd enough
(Character A/ Character B)
Character B has a bit of a sixth sense, can see into others minds, not much but little things here or there. Premonitions and all that as well, little jumps into the future. Can sense auras of other peoples and things. Any who Character A and Character B have been best friends for a while now, no matter what their very close and know everything about each other. But Character A has a girlfriend that he claims to be in love with, even though he treats Character B better then her. While Character B only wants Character A to be happy he pushes aside his own feelings as Character A's true feelings come out.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Father/Son (Please note this plot demands a very dominate rp'er that can stand to be a hard ass and what not.)
The mother had died, and the father becomes short tempered and rather horrible to be around. The son does a lot of things around the house but because of taking the place as the home keeper his father turns into a drunk. He gets violent, not understanding why his wife had to die. He takes out his pain and frustration on his son. Whether that is just beating him or raping him, humiliating him. Whatever. It had first started out as just beatings and now everything was becoming more noticeable so the son's best friend. Who cares deeply for him, tries to talk him into turning his father in. Though he's not sure what to do. The rp can either work out with the son staying and being his fathers pity factor. Or he can turn him in. Either way it doesn't matter.

How to get a hold of me.^^
Aim:Clairvdisease
msn:xclarivoyantdiseasex@msn.com
G-mail: xdigitalxlovex@gmail.com

Last edited by Your kisses infect me on Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Your kisses infect me
Shrimp
Your kisses infect me

Female

PostSubject: Re: OMG It's hot, it's sexy, it's yaoi!   OMG It's hot, it's sexy, it's yaoi! EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 4:21 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female
Number of posts : 958
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: OMG It's hot, it's sexy, it's yaoi!   OMG It's hot, it's sexy, it's yaoi! EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 4:34 pm

Why do you hide hidden? I'm just wondering.

We can do more than one role-play if you wish. I have my own thread in here as well.
Back to top Go down
Your kisses infect me
Shrimp
Your kisses infect me

Female

PostSubject: Re: OMG It's hot, it's sexy, it's yaoi!   OMG It's hot, it's sexy, it's yaoi! EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 4:37 pm

I'm hiding? I don't understand I shouldn't be hiding anything XD
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: OMG It's hot, it's sexy, it's yaoi!   OMG It's hot, it's sexy, it's yaoi! EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 4:42 pm

Now your sn appears. Hm. Weird. Anyway.

;hugs you;
Back to top Go down
Your kisses infect me
Shrimp
Your kisses infect me

Female

PostSubject: Re: OMG It's hot, it's sexy, it's yaoi!   OMG It's hot, it's sexy, it's yaoi! EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 4:48 pm

XD That is weird.

OMG *Hugs*

I did look at your thread to see your post sizes T_T I got scared. I love rp's that get such long replies but I hate making them so if mines short don't stop giving me love. Though I can pull some long post out of my head I'm sure^^`

Is there anything else you've been craving and we can have two. I didn't mind^^
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: OMG It's hot, it's sexy, it's yaoi!   OMG It's hot, it's sexy, it's yaoi! EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 4:56 pm

Just check my plots love.

As for my post size I'm what you've said above- a mirror role-player. I do what I get unless I've got a twist or such in mind.
Back to top Go down
Your kisses infect me
Shrimp
Your kisses infect me

Female

PostSubject: Re: OMG It's hot, it's sexy, it's yaoi!   OMG It's hot, it's sexy, it's yaoi! EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 6:17 pm

Ah okay well sorry but that ones a bit small, any who Yeah I'll totally check out your plots.
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: OMG It's hot, it's sexy, it's yaoi!   OMG It's hot, it's sexy, it's yaoi! EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 6:21 pm

Hm. What's small? ;confused;

Ah I see, Could I transfer this to a forum for us?

Alright then.
Back to top Go down
Your kisses infect me
Shrimp
Your kisses infect me

Female

PostSubject: Re: OMG It's hot, it's sexy, it's yaoi!   OMG It's hot, it's sexy, it's yaoi! EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 6:22 pm

My post, or maybe it's not XD I'll let you decide.^^ I just sent it.

Any who off to look at your plots.
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: OMG It's hot, it's sexy, it's yaoi!   OMG It's hot, it's sexy, it's yaoi! EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 6:25 pm

May I?
I prefer threads over pms.
Back to top Go down
Your kisses infect me
Shrimp
Your kisses infect me

Female

PostSubject: Re: OMG It's hot, it's sexy, it's yaoi!   OMG It's hot, it's sexy, it's yaoi! EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 6:26 pm

Um Sure I guess I don't mind to much..
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: OMG It's hot, it's sexy, it's yaoi!   OMG It's hot, it's sexy, it's yaoi! EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 7:00 pm

Done :]
Back to top Go down
Your kisses infect me
Shrimp
Your kisses infect me

Female

PostSubject: Re: OMG It's hot, it's sexy, it's yaoi!   OMG It's hot, it's sexy, it's yaoi! EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 2:04 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
KodoPuppy
Shrimp

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: OMG It's hot, it's sexy, it's yaoi!   OMG It's hot, it's sexy, it's yaoi! EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 8:05 pm

Dude I'd totally play Detective/Criminal with you, I've been wanting to play a criminal/psycho lately. XD
Back to top Go down
firespun
Shrimp

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: OMG It's hot, it's sexy, it's yaoi!   OMG It's hot, it's sexy, it's yaoi! EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 7:19 pm

I'd RP with you
Back to top Go down
Your kisses infect me
Shrimp
Your kisses infect me

Female

PostSubject: Re: OMG It's hot, it's sexy, it's yaoi!   OMG It's hot, it's sexy, it's yaoi! EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 6:07 pm

Bumpola!
Back to top Go down

OMG It's hot, it's sexy, it's yaoi!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com :: Roleplays - http://bluemoonroleplaying.com :: Roleplay Requests-
Jump to: