Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blistered's Work Log and Journal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male
Number of posts : 1076
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Blistered's Work Log and Journal Empty
PostSubject: Blistered's Work Log and Journal   Blistered's Work Log and Journal EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 6:07 pm

Wednesday Evening,
August 6, 2008

Work Log #1
Just got signed on as a moderator. Nothing new to report.

Entry #1
Well, as I sit here before you, I am now planning on looking into some colleges to further my education. And so far, four decided to call me up and look into them for either MBC (That's Medical Billing and Coding) and IT (or Information Technology). Even now, I still wonder as to what college I plan on taking online courses on.

Well, I might as well end it here for right now. Got some important business to attend to. I'll add more in an edit.

Last edited by BlisteredBlood on Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/das41985
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: Blistered's Work Log and Journal   Blistered's Work Log and Journal EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 4:32 am

Friday Daybreak,
August 15, 2008

Work Log #2
Locked a topic a while back when an idea was resolved. Changed my avatar as well. Nothing out of the ordinary to report.

Edited.

Saturday Late Night,
August 30, 2008

Work Log #3
Assisted with Iza to help clean up spam threads as well as getting a user banned a few nights ago because he was an ignorant schmuck as well as a stupid prick. That wasn't my cup o' coffee, but I helped in returning BMR to its former glory. Furthermore, for the record, I'm beginning to tolerate less and less of trolls and spammers. Next one that does this again, I plan on editing his/her posts, just to show 'em who really runs this place.

Entry #3
As mentioned in my work log, I got a bastard banned from here. I'll probably get the posts up from a PM that I saved between me and Iza up on here to show everyone that the rules of either starting drama or trolling on here is NOT to be tolerated, no matter who you are.

But I'll choose not to go into that.

Anyways, it's a few hours after midnight, which means that today is my mother's 53rd birthday. Happy Birthday, ma... I love you for everything that you do and are. I hope you enjoy that musical greeting card I sent you. It's very special, on this, the most joyous of occasions. We've been through a lot, both this year and last year when Paul died, you losing your job at First National Bank, the annoying neighbors and everything else that goes on here in this dump of an apartment complex. I'm glad that you found a job that you love and hope to retire from. I know I may not be of much help from where I stand, even if it's with one broken toe as well as being out of work all of those months ago. In all honesty, I hate not being able to help you financially. But as you said it, where one door closes, another one opens. And once I'm back into the workforce once again, I plan on staying with it until the bitter end. That's how it always has been ever since you and I came here all of those long years ago, and even if it's without RJ coming with us where you, me and him could have it all. I'm still mad at him for not coming with us in the first place, and I'm still mad that he's doing the things he's doing now. But maybe one day, who knows? Maybe he'll learn the error of his ways. When that might be, I'm not sure. But until that day comes... We'll be together again. You, me and RJ. But for now, it's just you and me against the city of Omaha, Nebraska.

But know this...

Whatever comes our way, we jump on it together and never let up for a second. We hold on to that precious moment and never let it go, no matter who says what. If they say otherwise, fuck 'rm. Give 'em a shot to the balls and tell 'em to drop dead. After that, I'll pick up the scraps and make sure they know the meaning.

Sorry to gush there, folks. But hey, I may be a moderator on here, but I am human behind the mask.

*sighs* I might as well end it there... Besides, I should probably get some sleep. Maybe this morning will bring us a brighter day for me.

Last edited by BlisteredBlood on Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: Blistered's Work Log and Journal   Blistered's Work Log and Journal EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 4:35 pm

Sunday Afternoon,
September 7, 2008

Work Log #4
Officially welcomed Thor and Raven as moderators and posted something for anyone that becomes a moderator on this board a few nights ago. Nothing new to report today.

Entry #4
I'm getting extremely worried about my mother. A few nights ago she suffered a major asthma attack that she should've gone to the hospital for immediately. Even now, she's still suffering from the effects of it, claming a lack of energy, junk in her lungs and her diaphragm pushing up into her lungs. For the past two nights now, I've been sleeping out on the couch with her while she sleeps in the recliner. Now, this is nothing new for me, but there is something about this time that's got me deeply worried.

I'm fearing that she might be working on a case of bronchitis. This, piled on top of the asthma troubles she's facing has cost her two days of work. So not only is she suffering in terms of health, but I'm worried that this is costing her her job as well. She has got to at least give an hour or two to her work (she works as an operator at the Nebraska Furniture Mart here in Omaha) then make up for the lost time. Otherwise, we'll be right back at square one when we nearly got evicted at the beginning of this year. To be honest, it was a scary moment, one that I thought about going out into the streets and robbing someone at knifepoint of all their money and valuables. Yet, I didn't. I'm not sure why, but there was something out there beyond the stars that said if I did it, it would not only get me into trouble with the law, but it was also incredibly shortsighted.

But there's just something about this time that for the first time, I'm about ready to tear my slowly forming grey hairs out of my head I'm so worried. I'm worried about the fact there's something going on with her that I can see on the surface, but underneath it is something that I wish I knew more of. It's scaring me half to death.

I'd go on, but this is something that I feel needs more time to evaluate and look more closely. Besides, I need to gather more information as time goes on.

I'll keep you guys posted as often as I can. In the meantime, to those that I'm RPing with, now you know as to why I've been late with the replies. I'll try to get 'em in as quick as I can, but don't expect an immediate reply. Got that?
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: Blistered's Work Log and Journal   Blistered's Work Log and Journal EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 1:37 pm

Friday Afternoon,
September 12, 2008

Work Log #5
Nothing new to report. Everything seems to be in running order.

Entry #5
Well folks, I said I'd keep everyone posted as to what's going on with my mother, and I came through with good news for a change.

She's doing a lot better now than she was doing all of last week. Now she's got to make up for all of the lost time when she was at work. Another set of issues that has now decided to rear its ugly head is the fact that there was a note on the door saying that we haven't paid the rent as well as getting our things to stay put in hock.

Oy... We got a lotta ground to cover. But, we've been through worse than this. Sutff I'd rather not mention, but you get it.

Ugh... It feels like I haven't slept in weeks... I'll catch you guys later.
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: Blistered's Work Log and Journal   Blistered's Work Log and Journal EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 2:10 am

Wednesday Late Night,
October 8, 2008

Work Log #6
OK, look. I know I've been gone for some time. I know this. It's called real life. My world doesn't circulate around the whole lot of you. I'm not naming names, but just because I get a PM from someone saying "You haven't replied in a long time" or whatever, doesn't mean I can get to the RP right away. As I mentioned before, I have a real life outside of this website. Personally, whenever I get this kind of message, it pisses me off to a great extent. Now mormally, I don't get annoyed with this kind of thing, but really. To be constantly messaged time and time again with this reminder then throwing in some sarcasm behind it?

I'm really getting sick of it. I have warned the likes of you in the past that I am busy. I've been generous about this in the past, but no more. The next time I get a message like this EVER again, then that, my friends, is it for you and the RP. Are we PERFECTLY, 100% CRYSTAL CLEAR about this?

Entry #6
Well. As if my life can't do much worse than it is currently.

It appears as though my family is in much worse shape than I had ever predicted. Case in point, if you will. Number one. My young cousin Bradley has been doing some things that's really scaring the crap out of my older cousin, Dawn. And by this, I mean following something he really should've never even been introduced to in the first place.

Anyone here ever heard of the White Supremacist nation or whatever? Someone has been spoonfeeding him this kinda garbage. I'll bet you guys ten bucks that I know who it is. Not only this, but for some reason, he's been going through a deeply disturbing kind of depression that puts him within the top 98 precentile of children who are most likely to commit suicide before they turn the age of 18. This is all directly linked to the fact that his little brother Gavin is sick with leukemia and may not live to see his 5th birthday.

Issue number two. My other little cousin Noah has been on a real tear with Dawn. And by this, I mean that he's acting totally out of control. Throwing temper tantrums, screaming at Dawn like an idiot, threatening to hit her...

You know? I personally want to go back to Rhode Island just so I can go beat eight tons of shit outta this little punk. Who in the blue fuck does he think he is threatening and insulting his mother like this? When I was his age, I knew my ass was grass if I got the kind of attitude this brat has been conjuring up!

But no. I'll let a military issued drill instructor take care of that. Either that, or let my mother deal with it. Besides, she'd be a better disciplinarian than what I would want to do. Trust me when I say that I'm not saying this as a passing it off kinda deal. I mean that literally. Read above if you didn't catch it.

Issue number three.

The neighbors. Let's face it. We're all gonna meet one sooner or later. We're a social animal, I know that. But this kinda person reminds me of why they're using stem cell research to grow tissues into organs or whatever.

Let's talk about one in particular in greater depth, shall we?

Well... Let's see... Where to begin?

For one, this woman (whose in her thirties, btw) lives on 400 dollars a month worth of food stamps. For two, she has two children. Three, she has a boyfriend. What's wrong with that picture, you ask?

Answer: Everything.

She spends her food stamp money on things she really doesn't need and attempts to steal anything else then lie her ass off if and when she gets caught. Also, she turns on the crocodile tears right when she knows she gets caught as well. The children are three and four respectively, yet they act like the worse kind of monsters you can ever imagine. They drive their little toy cars up and down virtually any surface they can find and by this, I mean anything. The TV, the china cabinet, the patio door, you name it. Another thing they like to do is when they get inside the house, they instantly go for the first thing that's usually there in plain sight. For example, they usually go after the cats, (both of which caught a slap from each cat) the computer in the kitchen, jump up and down on the couch, loveseat and recliner. Each time they do something like this, the mother (same person I'm talking about) just SITS there and does nothing about it! And she wants to ask my mother for help babysitting these little fucking monsters?!

How about... Hell... Fucking... No.

FURTHERMORE, and I apologize right now for those of you that are reading this, she doesn't even have a job to support herself and those two little shits! But wait, I'll get to why.

OK, next up. The boyfriend. Well... He's not really a "boyfriend" as he is just something that the woman (same person) is just mooching off of until she finds someone new. Chyeah right. This guy has been paying her rent for the past nine months. What's gonna happen he leaves, huh? You'd better find a job quick, little lady. Because if you don't, you know exactly what happens when you don't pay your rent!

Yeah! Welcome to reality, people! If it hasn't become blantantly clear as to the kinda bullshit I gotta put up with in this month and a half before I go home to Rhode Island to go help out my cousin Dawn, then you might as well stick to your little worlds and act them out accordingly!

Now before I end this tirade, there's one other thing you should know. Earlier, this same woman gets a phone call from my mother. She tells my mother that she has the two kids in the back and she's taking him to go sell some weed! Tell me that you see something wrong with this picture, because I can! Quite vividly, I might add!

I can only hope for her sake that she doesn't get caught. Because if she does - and I know she will - there will be NO ONE to help her out this time! Let's see... What crimes are being committed here?

Let's run down the list, shall we?

Child Endangerment.
Drug Trafficking.
Possession of an Illegal Narcotic/Substance with intent to Distribute.
Possession of Drug Paraphenalia.

All Class A felonies! All of which carry prison time as well as a fine! And because she involved the children are involved in this, they'll get taken away from her and placed into Child Protective Services' custody while she rots in jail for a LONG time!

So yes. This has been an absolute beast of a month for me. I think you all can understand it. And with this, I release the amount of stress that I have built up time and time again and put it into a rather... I dunno what you wanna call this... "enlightening", if you will... review of what's been going on in my little world.

Furthermore, I apologize to all the readers that happened to have read this. But hey, I'm only human.
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: Blistered's Work Log and Journal   Blistered's Work Log and Journal EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 11:18 am

Wednesday Morning,
November 19, 2008

No work log entry today, so I'll just jump into my thought.

Alright, so I guess things have been going great for me and my mother. But what has really gotten my attention as of recently was the fact that my brother is coming out here on the fourth of December.

This, to me, is great news. Besides, it's nearly three years since I've seen him last time ever since I left for Omaha back in mid 2006. However, I was mad at him for not coming out with us back then when he was offered. But now, I've had plenty of time to think about this. I suppose I could see why he made his choice in not only staying there in Lawrence then headed back home to Rhode Island. Besides, he needed to be around people he knew.

During this time, my mother and I were out here, dealing with some of our own problems up until about September of last year when her boyfriend passed away. I had to admit it, when I see the look on her face now, I can see how she feels. She's wanting to be around people she knows as well.

Nowadays, I find myself thinking the same thing. That was why she and I made the choice to get out of here before it starts snowing like batshit. However, the trek back home will be nice and slow if that should ever occur.

Funny thing is, she, my brother and myself will be settled down in a beach house out in Scarborough Beach, Rhode Island. Besides, I heard it gets nice out in that section of the city. One thing I know for certain, is that we're not going anywhere NEAR our old stomping grounds. Last thing I heard was that there's a curfew in effect until nine o'clock and for a very good reason. Apparently, a 16-year-old kid was found dead in the street with a bullet in his head.

The more that I think about this, I think it's all for the best that we don't go near there. Reason? My drunk as fuck father thinks he's not done giving my mother "the beating that she rightly deserves," according to what he thinks. And by the way, that's how he thinks when he's sober.

Pfft. He's got another thing coming if he's under that opinion. Me and my brother are not going to stand for it. I won't go into detail, because I think you already got that idea of how THAT will end up.

Anyways, I might as well plug this in just so I can keep my fingers busy. Besides, it's the least I can do now until whenever comes up first.
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: Blistered's Work Log and Journal   Blistered's Work Log and Journal EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 1:41 am

Friday Late Night,
December 13, 2008

Work Log #7
Gave myself a new avatar and signature and given the keys to my shiny new domain then moved some stuff from a few spots onto here. Thanks a million again, Iza! Very Happy

Work Log #7.1
Moved a few more threads onto this domain and welcomed a few more members into the Blue Moon world.

Work Log #7.2
Moved a thread. Nothing new to report.

Entry #8
Well, it's getting close to yet another new year folks. That means that on January 1st, 2009, we begin a whole new year for fuck-ups, mishaps and blunders aplenty! However, there is also plenty of good to come out of this. We still have a lot of learning to do both as a people and as a nation as a whole.

However, I plan on keeping this pretty small tonight, since I'm feeling a little sleepy. Apparently, my mother and I have made our travel plans to head back to Rhode Island final. Effective either sometime in January or in February, she, myself and my brother (once we get him out here, of course!) will be packing up our things and shipping out back to my old home state. Where, however, is kinda up in the air at the moment. So far, we've been checking out some places either in Johnston or in Woonsocket. It's not too bad in my humble but honest opinion, but at least we're still not gonna be anywhere near my old hometown as I have mentioned previously.

I'll add more to this once I get a chance. Besides, I have quite some stories to tell you all.

Entry #8.1
Well, as I said I would do, I decided to hold true to my words and resume my little story. So gather 'round, children and lemme tell you a little story.

So, I mentioned that me, my brother and my mother are officially heading home to Rhode Island once we get him here. I made mention that we might be looking at a place that's either out by the beaches or upstate, towards either Johnston or Woonsocket.

Yeah, I think that about covers it all. BUT! At least we'll be doing this under the cover of darkness so that way no one suspects that we've left. Well, until that daybreak morning, anyway. XD

But yeah, I think I've seen enough of this town to know that even though there are some choice hot spots here in Omaha, I think my mother and I are in agreement that there's really nothing to come back to other than to see her deceased boyfriend's sons and grandchildren. The other reason? Hoh man, I think I made this abundantly clear in my entries in the past.

To recap, there's this one neighbor that's CONSTANTLY... CONSTANTLY up my mother's ass the exact SECOND she even gets into the house! WE've even planned to do our grocery shopping in the evening so that this one particular neighbor wouldn't know what we were up to!

And a few nights ago, I swear this is where I just about came unglued.

One night, she calls up my mother and asks her to send me out into the cold weather to go and get quarters for her to do laundry with! Uh, hello! It's a lot easier to go out by yourself and do it! So my mother gets the huff from the neighbor then decided to ask her if she could send me down to watch her place while she goes to the laundromat.

Now, that time, I was fine with it. Except for one thing.

When she was getting ready to leave after I arrive at her apartment a little while later, she tells me that her two boys (again, I think I made mention of this) were in the tub getting cleaned off.

What really sent up a red flag for me was the fact that one of them has a tendancy to run out of the bathroom stark naked. This happened ONCE and I immediately glanced at the kid and told him to get back in there and continue washing up.

So after it was all said and done when the neighbor comes back, I bid her farewell and immediately head back to our place. However, I was NOT the least bit pleased.

One of the things those two little hellions need is some old fashioned discipline and the common decency to leave shit alone when their NOT supposed to do something they should be doing in the first place! Again, I've made mention of this before, but this is really starting to annoy the piss out of me the more that I think about this.

And one day soon... Someone is going to call CPS on her. Because there are times when this woman does not keep her eyes on her children, at all. They are ill behaved, they are not taken care of, and god in all that's holy, she does NOT keep a clean environment for them.

If the Health Department was ever called out here for a routine check or something like that, this entire place would be CONDEMNED. Why, you ask? Because of one apartment that must be maintained at all costs. Honestly! The place looks like a fucking warzone went off in there! Hell, my bedroom is cleaner than her living room!

Fuck, do I even NEED to go on about this?! It just boggles the mind as to the logic (or lack thereof) of this woman!

Oy vey, I need to stop there before I carry on for too long. On top of that, I think you readers need a break, too. So get back to your RPs. Move it! XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blistered's Work Log and Journal   Blistered's Work Log and Journal Empty

Back to top Go down

Blistered's Work Log and Journal
Page 1 of 1