Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blistered's MASSIVE LIST of RP Wants

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male
Number of posts : 1076
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Blistered's MASSIVE LIST of RP Wants Empty
PostSubject: Blistered's MASSIVE LIST of RP Wants   Blistered's MASSIVE LIST of RP Wants EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 5:04 pm

While I'm not looking for a total grammar Nazi, I will ask you to just show some form of thought when it comes to RPing with me. I'll let some typos slip every so often, but if it gets to a point where I can't read it, then I'll unfortunately have to stop the RP. You don't want me to do that, do you?

Edit: One more thing, don't be an ass. That's more than likely to get you placed on my ignored list quicker than a cheetah buttfucking a jackrabbit. If you CONTINUE to be an ass about this, then I promise you that you will NOT be hanging around for long.

2nd Edit: I live in the Central Time Zone, (-6 DST) so I'll definitely be posting/responding at odd hours of the day and night. However, I'm not afraid to pull all-nighters to get some posts through.

3rd Edit: I have a dominant RPing style that doesn't bend easily. You would have to do quite a lot in order to get my characters to break.

4th Edit: If you run into an AIM or Yahoo Away Message that either reads "I'm a little busy at the moment", then that means I'm currently not available. During that time, just wait for me to come back or leave me a message. I promise I'll get back to you ASAP.

Anyway! Here's my list of RPs I'd like to do.

Movies
Scarface
The Punisher
The Matrix
Saw
Hannibal
Silence of the Lambs
Red Dragon
Death Proof
Planet Terror
Escape From LA
Conan The Barbarian/Destroyer
The Fast and the Furious (includes Tokyo Drift)
Gone In 60 Seconds
Sweeney Todd: Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Fight Club
The Dark Knight

Anime
Trigun
Cowboy Bebop
Dragon Ball/DBZ
Eureka Seven
Air Gear
Inuyasha
Outlaw Star
Slayers
Steel Angel Kurumi (something I thought about but never tried)

Books (including manga)
Lord of the Rings
The Hobbit
Eragon
Chrono Crusade

TV Shows
The Sopranos
Law & Order/CI/SVU
CSI/CSI: Miami/CSI: New York
The Shield
Spawn

Video Games
Final Fantasy (either 7, 8 or 10)
Resident Evil (preferably either 2, 3, 4 or Outbreak)
Sonic The Hedgehog
Mega Man/MMX
Grand Theft Auto III/GTA: Vice City/GTA: San Andreas
Kingdom Hearts
Metal Gear Solid (1, 2, or 3)
Golden Axe
Mercenaries
Soul Calibur

Other
Action
Fantasy/Medieval
Incest/Taboo
Master/Slave
Master/Pet
Boarding School
High School
College
Vampire
Demonic
Angelic
Furry/Neko
Romance (I'm a sucker for this)
Military
Sci-Fi
Survival
Horror
Mercenary/Bounty Hunter

What I WILL NOT do
Rape (I might loosen my grip on this, but only if it's part of the plot and not just plain smut.)
Yaoi (Sorry guys, no can do.)
Loli/Shota (Not even going there.)
Watersports (Hey, I gotta use the bathroom. Not a person.)
Scat (Same as above)

What I WILL LIKE
Sex (This is a given)
Kinky stuff (The kinkier, the better!)
Characters fighting back (I don't want it to be totally one-sided)
Violence (Also a given. Because without violence, how would've our forefathers settled things?)
Thrilling Stuff (This could be just about anything that keeps me on the edge of my seat and waiting for your next reply.)

There'll be more to add to this, I'm sure. For this is ONLY THE BEGINNING!!! But, if you got something better or something entirely different, hit me up and tell me your ideas.

Last edited by BlisteredBlood on Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:39 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/das41985
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: Blistered's MASSIVE LIST of RP Wants   Blistered's MASSIVE LIST of RP Wants EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 5:07 pm

Plot Ideas

Incest (Changed and expanded)
For this one, I have a twin stepsisters and stepbrother idea in which we can come up with any version of it, BUT my idea chiefly is have one of the stepsisters have a bisexual affection towards the other, but when the stepbrother enters the household, things change. This can include blackmailing, light bondage, love triangle, and much more. We can work out these details when you contact me.

Resident Evil RP
It had been several months since Leon S. Kennedy rescued the president's daughter, Ashley Johnson from the clutches of the Los Illuminados cult that was planning on using her to spread the Las Plagas virus to the United States and the rest of the world. During his travels, he had encountered a familiar face in the form of Ada Wong. It was there that he openly accused her of working with Albert Wesker, but what for wasn't known to him. However, he knew it had something to do with the sample that she took from him then vanished like a crimson shadow in the night.

Vowing to uncover this mystery, Leon took his personal time off to leave for Europe once again. Armed with a handgun and nerves of steel, who knows what he might encounter this time around?

Mission Codename: Cannon Fodder (NEW!)
Thanatos was designed to be the ultimate super-soldier. However, when the funding of the project was cut off and he was scheduled to be disposed of, Thanatos struck back and slaughtered everyone. Now free, Thanatos roamed the city almost unnoticed to the naked eye. However, he has no recollection of the vicious atrocities he had commited before he left. Since then, the military has ordered a press blackout and refused to discuss anything of the matter, thusly sending the major news networks to suspect foul play on their part.

However, every piece of manpower was sent after Thanatos, feverishly attempting to either capture or kill him. However, day in and day out, there have been bodies strewn about in bloody messes, usually with heads or limbs missing.

Reports of a serial killer then began to spread and a huge bounty was posted for Thanatos' head.

$300 trillion dollars. Anyone that could take this guy down could stand to live quite handsomely.

The problem was... Who was brave enough to accept such a task?

Deus Ex Machina (NEW!)
William Belmont was a Marine Corp captain that was introduced to modern warfare in 1991, the year of the Gulf War. During one routine walkthrough of the village he and his group was patrolling, a whistling sound was overheard. It was an incoming mortar.

Ordering his team to get down, William sarcificed himself in order to protect the rest of his team, getting shredded in the process. No one knew what happened to his body since then.

It was 50 years since that incident happened. When he awoke years later, he found his body encased in a suit of cybernectic armor and the place he came to in was dillapitated. After freeing himself from the capsule, he ran out of the place, not before taking a plasma sword that was laid out for him on a table.

What would he encounter here, now that fifty years had passed? One thing was certain. He was a soldier first, and his instincts had to be sharp.

Golden Axe: The Next Generation (NEW!)
It was said that whoever held the Golden Axe would hold a commanding presence over those who saw the bearer of this mighty weapon. Death Adder's lifelong quest was to obtain this and rule the world into an age of tyranny and darkness, crushing all that stood before him.

Thirty years had passed since the vicious Death Adder had been slain once and for all by the hands of Ax Battler, Tyris Flare and Gilius Thunderhead and returned the Golden Axe to its proper place. There was finally peace throughout the wartorn lands and the three heroes had long since retired their weapons.

Those thirty years came to a crashing halt one fateful day when an entire city was overrun and its populace slaughtered. Of the things that went missing was not only the Golden Axe, but the infamous heroes that had brought peace had also either been severely injured or killed. It was presumed that Death Adder had returned, but not even he would do such a thing. So the question remained: Who was it that commited these atrocities?

Regardless of which, three new heroes answered the call of duty to set out and challenge this mysterious foe.

What dangers await them this time around?

Sweeney Todd/Law & Order Crossover (NEW!)
It's been said that the ghosts of the past never stay dead. For the once infamous barber of Fleet Street in the 18th century, he sensed this and began a secret plan of revenge when he was sentenced to life for the false charge foolishness. From then onward, the bodies began to pile up alongside with his cohort Mrs. Lovett before tossing her inside of an oven when he saw that a throat that he slashed belonged to his wife, even after he finally got revenge on the crooked Judge Turpin. Lamenting over this loss, he offered his throat to Toby, thusly putting an end to the serial killer of London.

In 2008, the detectives of New York had been receiving word about the odd occurences of people have their throats slashed by an unknown murderer. According to the M.E. reports, it appeared that the instrument of choice was something bladed, matching the killer's modus operandi. However, what was the exact weapon of choice and what was the reason behind these atrocious murders?

More to come when I get a chance.
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: Blistered's MASSIVE LIST of RP Wants   Blistered's MASSIVE LIST of RP Wants EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 5:29 pm

RP Activity

Group Scenarios:
100 Nights of Blood with MixedPplAreSoFly and Marshmallow-Love (Need Posts)
Manipulation Runs In The Family with Renesmee Cullen and Mayor Of K-Town (Need a post from Renesmee)

One On One Scenarios:
Butting Heads with BlazingColdPhoenix
King of Kings with ashlee_babe
$100,000 Or The Girl with chainedkitten11
Feudal Again with ' i z a (Need To Post)
Good Deeds Gone Bad with Rainbow \ Peace (Need To Post)
Deus Ex Machina with Thanatos (Need Posts)

Contact Info
AIM: ribound08@aol.com
YIM: dstudley41985@yahoo.com
MSN/Windows Messenger: deAdmAninNE@hotmail.com
Google Talk: DStudley41985@gmail.com

Last edited by BlisteredBlood on Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:04 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: Blistered's MASSIVE LIST of RP Wants   Blistered's MASSIVE LIST of RP Wants EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 3:15 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female
Number of posts : 958
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Blistered's MASSIVE LIST of RP Wants   Blistered's MASSIVE LIST of RP Wants EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 7:48 pm

;one quick look;

Oh my gosh- you know Trigun? o:
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: Blistered's MASSIVE LIST of RP Wants   Blistered's MASSIVE LIST of RP Wants EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 1:52 am

bump

And yes I do, CH.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female
Number of posts : 1006
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Blistered's MASSIVE LIST of RP Wants   Blistered's MASSIVE LIST of RP Wants EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 12:48 pm

Anything you're craving just now? I'd be willing to do a romance plot with you, and it can fall within many of your other wants, though there's a chance that I may not have heard of/seen some of the things on your many lists lol.
Back to top Go down
EnigmaticMahoganyWarrior
Sex Beast
EnigmaticMahoganyWarrior

Male
Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Blistered's MASSIVE LIST of RP Wants   Blistered's MASSIVE LIST of RP Wants EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 12:50 pm

Spawn was a tv show!? o.o;
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: Blistered's MASSIVE LIST of RP Wants   Blistered's MASSIVE LIST of RP Wants EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 1:18 pm

@ Candira: Just name me anything you want and we'll run it.
@ EMW: You betcha Spawn was a TV show. It aired on Friday late nights on HBO way back in the mid to late '90s.
Back to top Go down
EnigmaticMahoganyWarrior
Sex Beast
EnigmaticMahoganyWarrior

Male
Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Blistered's MASSIVE LIST of RP Wants   Blistered's MASSIVE LIST of RP Wants EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 1:20 pm

Live action? It just seemed like that's what you mean't if you're talking about the animated series, then I used to watch it and it was awsome.
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: Blistered's MASSIVE LIST of RP Wants   Blistered's MASSIVE LIST of RP Wants EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 2:26 pm

Guess I should've been a little more descriptive, but yes, the animated series.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female
Number of posts : 1006
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Blistered's MASSIVE LIST of RP Wants   Blistered's MASSIVE LIST of RP Wants EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 6:48 pm

A college romance would work fairly well for me, but I could do something with medieval times or nekos, or even find a way to wrap all of those into one. How? An excellent question.
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: Blistered's MASSIVE LIST of RP Wants   Blistered's MASSIVE LIST of RP Wants EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 6:57 pm

Hmm... scratch

Alright, Candira. Let's bang out these ideas through PMs.
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: Blistered's MASSIVE LIST of RP Wants   Blistered's MASSIVE LIST of RP Wants EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 4:37 pm

Bump.
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female
Number of posts : 958
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Blistered's MASSIVE LIST of RP Wants   Blistered's MASSIVE LIST of RP Wants EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 4:20 pm

Man you have awesome plots.

;hugs blood;

I'd love to d Mission Codename: Cannon Fodder or Sweeney Todd/Law & Order Crossover(even though its missing some XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blistered's MASSIVE LIST of RP Wants   Blistered's MASSIVE LIST of RP Wants Empty

Back to top Go down

Blistered's MASSIVE LIST of RP Wants
Page 1 of 1