Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You're mine!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female
Number of posts : 1095
Registration date : 2008-08-13

You're mine! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're mine!   You're mine! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 11:42 pm

Abby's lips continued their journey downward, past the other girl's collar bone. They found a soft pink nipple and seized it, massaging it between them, loving the taste and feel. Her hand was still working Rachel's other breast, squeezing it, kneading it with her knuckles. It had been a while since her last job, and she was hungry for flesh. Her teeth began to work at the nipple now, biting it gently.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

Number of posts : 891

PostSubject: Re: You're mine!   You're mine! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 11:46 pm

The nipples responded to her attentions, hardening slowly as her moans became louder and more enthusiastic, her body becoming a little harder to control. She whimpered her name, her sex craving attention as her sensitive breasts were massaged and kneaded and loved. "L-lower..." she murmured. "S-so g-good..." she managed, clinging to the sheets tightly, his legs trying to wrap around the other's back.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: You're mine!   You're mine! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 11:41 am

Abby moved her hands to the other girl's thighs, forcing them back down onto the bed. Her lips continued to massage the nipple, sucking harder, nibbling, giving it a fury of sensations. She wanted Rachel to be quite wet before she was entered by anything, especially the strap on. Once Rachel's thighs were against the bed, Abby stroked one gently, clenching her stomach muscles to keep herself from falling onto the other girl.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: You're mine!   You're mine! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 11:53 am

"Oh, Abby, it's so good..." she whimpered, her hips bucking harder against the other girl. Her eyes were misted with pleasure, her lips stick open as she moaned louder. She hadn't had sex in ages, and it showed, her juices staining the sheets as she began to moan and beg for more, lower. She wanted so much to be stimulated.... there.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: You're mine!   You're mine! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 12:00 pm

Abby saw the pool of fluids and was quite satisfied. Now she could be stimulated. Slowly, she removed her lips from the other girl's nipple, kissing down her stomach. Her entire body shifted so that she was kneeling in front of the bed, her face right above the other girl's sex. "Rachel..." She murmured, the smell of the other's juices intoxicating. She licked slowly along the other girl's outer lips, not venturing inside yet.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: You're mine!   You're mine! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 12:03 pm

This teasing was driving her batty from the desire. "Abby.... please..." she murmured, her hips rising again and again. "D-don't stop..." she whimpered, the feeling in her belly having just begun to rise. "P-please... Touch me.... lick mee... I want it....." she murmured, her face covered in sweat, her eyes half closed. "More..."
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: You're mine!   You're mine! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 12:11 pm

Abby used two fingers to part Rachel's lips. The pink flower that unfolded before her was irresistible. Her tongue found the little ridge on the other girl's clit, licking at it, tasting the juices covering it. "Mm..." She enjoyed the taste of other women. As her tongue ran circles around the other's clitoris, her finger found the slit somewhere below it, gently pushing inside.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: You're mine!   You're mine! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 12:45 pm

Rachel let out a little yelp, her hips pushing into Abby's face. "Yes..." she said softly, then again, louder. "More!" she was growing less passive now, as she felt the gentle tongue and finger. "The strapon..." she murmured. "P-please.... You're so good..." she said, her hands sliding through the girl's hair slowly.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: You're mine!   You're mine! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 7:33 pm

Abby grinned to herself lightly. She was getting a little wet herself. She quickly pulled off the other girl, running her clean hand through her hair and grabbing the strap on with the other. She skillfully fastened buckles and harnessed herself into it, the purple plastic thing seeming to throb as she moved back towards the other girl. There was a little nub on the end of the strap on that rubbed against her clitoris, making a shiver run up her spine as she prodded the plastic head against Rachel's soft opening.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: You're mine!   You're mine! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 7:50 pm

Rachel blinked at the size of the thing. She'd just bought it recently, not really expecting it to be used on her, rather that she would use it. It looked so... big... her eyes went wide in surprise.
"S-s-slowly." she said softly. "B-be c-c-careful."
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: You're mine!   You're mine! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 8:00 pm

"Of course." Came the near-whispered response. Abby's hand gently cupped Rachel's, as if to give reassurance as she slowly, carefully pushed the head into the other girl. More stimulation on her clit. More shivers up her spine. She continued to push in, slowly, very very slowly.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: You're mine!   You're mine! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 9:10 pm

The girl closed her eyes, wincing at first, then slowly relaxing as the pleasure returned. "Ohhh.... she moaned, softly at first, "Ahhhn.... So good...." she said softly, looking into the other girl's eyes. "D-don't you dar s-stop." she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: You're mine!   You're mine! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 9:15 pm

"Wouldn't dream of it." She murmured, closing her eyes, trying not to think of how attractive the other girl was. It wasn't fair to become attached, she kept telling herself as she got all the way into the other girl, pausing to let Rachel's opening get used to the foreign object inside of it.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: You're mine!   You're mine! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 9:18 pm

The girl moaned loader as she was fucked, letting ut cries of pleasure and gripping the sheets tightly. "Oh! Oh! Oh, god! You are good!" she said, her eyes clouding over and staring into nowhere. "You.... you just got.... got a new repeat customer." she managed, closing her eyes and letting the sensation take over her body as she bucked in rythm.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: You're mine!   You're mine! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 9:23 pm

Abby smirked to herself. Another job well done. Hooray. She started to move herself a little faster, going in and out, her hand meeting the girl's breast. She gave it a firm squeeze, letting out a small grunt from the back of her throat as her clit was stimulated. "Good to hear." She murmured, moving a little faster, fingers pinching at the other's nipple.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: You're mine!   You're mine! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 9:26 pm

"Ah! Ah! Ahn!" she whimpered with every stroke. She could feel it rising in her, slowly. "Oh... Abby... Abby!" she moaned louder, almost yelling. "Oh, God! I'm gonna..." She whimpered as her whole body shook, her toes curling and her back arching as she let out a cry of pleasure.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: You're mine!   You're mine! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 9:55 pm

Abby's thrusts continued, slow and steady, until Rachel's orgasm finally finished. It seemed to run right into another one, due to Abby's thrusting. Slowly, she pulled the dildo out of the other girl and let out a small sigh, undoing all her buckles and snaps and setting the strap on on the bedside table. "I hope that was satisfactory." She murmured, climbing off the bed, ignoring the arousal dripping down her leg. "Is the money somewhere I can go get it?" She asked, casually.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: You're mine!   You're mine! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 10:19 pm

"Wh-what about you?" Rachel asked, getting up and walking up to her, wobbly from the glow. "Please..." she said quietly. "You were so nice... Don't just leave like that. They all do." she looked at her feet and blushed heavily. 'they' being the min from her work. "Please..."
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: You're mine!   You're mine! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 10:36 pm

"Rachel..." Abby suddenly looked a little sad. "I'm not really... I... I'm a prostitute. I'll stay, but..." She hated to say that she would need more money. So she cut herself short and smiled at the other girl gently, cupping her cheek in one hand. "I don't have another job today... I have time to cuddle." She hated sounding so business-like, and it showed--she looked embarrassed by herself, blushing slightly, suddenly looking awkward due to her nakedness as she climbed back onto the bed.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: You're mine!   You're mine! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 10:44 pm

Rachel smiled, climbing in alongside her, kissing her neck with a smile as she held the other girl close, petting that short, short hair. "I'm sorry." she said. I know this must feel wierd and all... I'm just so.... so very lonely these days. Sex isn't the same anymore.... it's fun, but then... then they leave...." she smiled at the girl. "'cept for you."
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: You're mine!   You're mine! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 11:07 pm

Abby allowed herself to be wrapped in the other's gentle arms, forcing herself not to blush. In her head, she kept saying over and over, don't get attached, don't get attached, don't get attached... It didn't help her nervousness that she was afraid of the other girl feeling how wet she was. It was always awkward for Abby when a client wanted to return sexual favors--it made it seem like she shouldn't take the money.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: You're mine!   You're mine! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 11:34 pm

Rachel smiled at her as her leg slipped up between hers. She blinked. "Y-you're..." she smiled, taking it as something of a compliment. "If you want, I can help you." she said softly. "You came all this way.... and.... you were going t leave without..." she smiled, kissing the girl's neck. "I like you more every minute."
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: You're mine!   You're mine! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 11:41 pm

Abby pulled back, blushing a bit not looking into Rachel's eyes. "I'm a prostitute, Rachel." She repeated, quietly. "You aren't paying to satisfy me, you're paying me to satisfy." She looked almost sad. "I'll stick around afterward, if that's what you want, but..." She looked up at the other girl finally, eyes glittering slightly with a thin sheen of tears. "...we'll have to re-negotiate my fee..."
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: You're mine!   You're mine! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 11:51 pm

"I paid you for company, Abby." she said, softly. "Not for sex, even though that's what I said." she sighed. "You're beautiful." she said softly. "And kind. And thoughtful... I couldn't ask for a better girl." she said softly. "I'll keep paying you until you stop asking, but you can expect a lot more calls from now on."
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: You're mine!   You're mine! - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 11:01 am

Abby rubbed her own cheek awkwardly. "I'm not used to cuddling." She admitted, softly. "I won't be very good at it." Abby couldn't remember the last real romantic relationship she'd had. No... that's not true. She remembered it clearly, and missed it, but it had been a very long time. She couldn't remember how to be tender with someone you really cared for, or to have someone be tender with you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You're mine!   You're mine! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

You're mine!
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next