Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The gentleman's glass of absinthe is getting cold

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gentleman
Shrimp
Gentleman

Female
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-11-10

The gentleman's glass of absinthe is getting cold Empty
PostSubject: The gentleman's glass of absinthe is getting cold   The gentleman's glass of absinthe is getting cold EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 5:41 pm

Hello and welcome to my thread. Ill save you time and say i'm more interested in vampires (No twilight please) and master x slave

Rules:

As a roleplayer I feel it is very important that:

1. You be able to double as a male and a female. We could work something out where one is either or...or we’ll be both. The gender rule only applies to females. If you’re a male who only plays males I don’t care if you don’t play a female.

2. You must be able to play more than one character. I don’t demand you play five characters I demand you be able to play two or three at the most. Any roleplayer should be able to do this. It’s just my personal preference you can be able to play more than one character.

3. No chat speak, l33t speak. Write in paragraphs and use a spell check. I’m not anal about grammar and you shouldn’t be either but all my posts are run through a spell check.

4. I do yaoi and yuri, you just have to ask. Don’t last minute mention this roleplay with be a yaoi or yuri or I may loose interest in what we discussed so mention it first please.

5. Talk OOC - This isn’t required but it’s nice to get to know my roleplayers once in awhile.

6. Must be able to write at least two paragraphs (that’s three to five sentences) I will accept shorter if there is dialogue and action. No one liners please.

7. I don’t roleplay over aim or msn but I would be happy to talk to you about the plot over it.

8. Creativity! You MUST have this. If you fetch a boring idea ill ask what you can do to improve it. I like cliche plots but if it’s not interesting and can’t be made interesting I won’t lie to you and ill tell you I won’t be interested.

9. I don’t do sci fi or future. Unless you have an amazing plot I’m not interested. This is just my preference. I also don’t like modern unless there is something of interest. I have a few modern favorites listed just in case you feel limited.

10. When you PM me tell me a little about yourself. I probably won't deny you unless you have an idea I don't care for.

11. I won't do instant romance. Don't expect my characters to fall head over heels with your characters on first meeting. I like romance but I can't guarantee it if our characters hate each other. Roleplay with me long enough and anything can happen. But I don't want a romance icing cake thank you.

Master x slave rules:
I want this to be a master X slave roleplay set historically 1600s-1700s Europe. I am mainly looking for switches. Those who can play dominant and submissive roles, however read on for further rules.

The requirements are:

1. You have be able to play at least three characters
2. Must have a dominant character.
3. You must be orginal
4. If you're not creative I don't want you
5. If any of your slaves are too overly submissive or rebelious I don't want you.
6. Have profiles ready, Ive gotten way too many inquiries and they all had mary sue characters. If your characters aren't interesting I want no part in a roleplay Thank you.

Replies
1. I usually have pre starters if not I am obligated to type them up and it takes awhile. If I don’t respond the first day don’t freak out please. I usually have to type out starters every new person I want to roleplay with so don’t get offended if I don’t want to start. Usually ill offer or ask you.

2. If I don’t reply within three days it means something happened in real life. I expect you to mail me or let me know your schedule if it’s normal when you will be and when you won’t.

3. I am on during most of the day during the evening. You’ll get all your replies then. I am on every day and I try to make at least one response per day if not more than one because I love roleplaying.

Series roleplays:
1. Must play canons and OCs. No exception. Unless you can be extra convincing and just doing OCs I can do that too, but you need to be convincing.

2. Must not follow the games, plot, book. I want to do original plots or ideas. Maybe we could stem something off the plot but other than that no thank you. I know what happens in what I list and I would like you too know as well.

Series:
- Animamundi
- Sugar Sugar Rune
- Hellsing (Anime)
- Castlevania
- Swan princess
- Lexx (I haven’t seen it all just yet so bare with me)
- Dolls (manga)

Bands:
- Malice Mizer
- Moi Dix Mois
- Schwarz Stein
- Versailles
- Lareine
- Anything with Kaya, Juka or Kamijo
- Gackt (I don't do Gackt job so don’t ask)
- Miyavi

Originals

Horror
Fantasy
Macabre
Romance
Adventure
Historical
Renaissance
Medieval

Historical set:

Vampire X human
Vampire X Vampire
Vampire X Hunter
Hunter X Hunter

Demon X human
Demon X Demon
Hunter X Demon
Demon X Angel (Please note I have no angel characters and I have no interest in making one.)

Succubus X Human
Succubus X Succubus
Succubus X Exorcist
Succubus X Hunter

Princess X Prince
King X Queen
King X commoner
Servant X Royalty
Knight X Royalty
Advisor X Royalty

Master X Mistress
Master X slave
Slave X slave

Modern

School
Boarding school
Cult
Cult plot
Student X Student
Student X Teacher
Teacher X Teacher

Doll X Human (Ask about this there is so many ways this can be done.)

- This is not all I’m limited to doing it’s what I prefer is all. Feel free to suggest anything but really I’m in the mood for bands and series this time around. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xanga.com/gentleman_of_versailles
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male
Number of posts : 1076
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: The gentleman's glass of absinthe is getting cold   The gentleman's glass of absinthe is getting cold EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 6:56 pm

This a fact, eh? Alright then. I'll entertain you for an RP. Just let me know what ya wanna do.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/das41985
Gentleman
Shrimp
Gentleman

Female
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: The gentleman's glass of absinthe is getting cold   The gentleman's glass of absinthe is getting cold EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 5:54 pm

Bump.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xanga.com/gentleman_of_versailles
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The gentleman's glass of absinthe is getting cold   The gentleman's glass of absinthe is getting cold Empty

Back to top Go down

The gentleman's glass of absinthe is getting cold
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com :: Roleplays - http://bluemoonroleplaying.com :: Roleplay Requests-
Jump to: