Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Law and Rules of Moon River

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Renesmee Cullen
Sex Beast
Renesmee Cullen

Female
Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Law and Rules of Moon River Empty
PostSubject: Law and Rules of Moon River   Law and Rules of Moon River EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 8:14 pm

The Roleplays

What I won't do:
Scat
Watersports

What I'm searching for:
-Anime/Manga/Cartoon-
Papa To Kiss In The Dark
Gravitation
Tsubasa Chronicles
CardCaptor Sakura
Fruits Basket
Death Note
Ouran HighSchool Host Club
Digimon 1st/2nd Season
InuYasha
Invader Zim
Black Cat
Hell Girl
Danny Phantom
Chaotic
Tokyo Mew Mew
The PowerPuff Doujinshi (By: Bleedman)
Grim Tales From Down Below (By: Bleedman)

-Movie/Show Themes-
Hancock (2008 )
Charlie Bartlett (2007)
Prison Break
Hannibal (2001)
Silence of the Lambs
Iron Man (2008 )
Sunshine
Stardust
Hitman
30 Days of Night
Pirates of the Caribbean
Cloverfield
Big Love
House
Dexter
28 Weeks Later
Disturbia
The Omen (2006)

-Books-
Twilight Series (By: Stephenie Meyer)
Artemis Fowl ( By: Eoin Colfer)
InkHeart/InkSpell (By: Cornelia Funke)
Harry Potter Series (By: J.K.Rowling)
What Happened to Lani Garver (By: Carol Plum-Ucci)
Endymion Springs (By: Matthew Skelton)
The Black Tattoo (By: Sam Enthoven)
The Fire Demons (By: J. Fitzgerald McCurdy)
Holes (By: Louis Sachar)
Alias Grace (By: Margaret Atwood)

-Video Games-
Kingdom Hearts
Kingdom Hearts II
Assassin's Creed

-Fantasy-
Modern
Feudal Japan
Medieval
Future
Other World

-Other-
Tokio Hotel
Tentacles
Bestiality
Lolita
Rape
Abuse
Seven Deadly Sins
Babysitter
Forbidden Love
Cruise Ship
PrincexPeasant
Royalty
AssasinxClient
AssasinxTarget
Slave Auction
Genetic Experiments
Vampire
Elemental(humans)
Runaway
StalkerxStalkee
PhotographerxModel
ArtistxWriter
OfficerxPrisoner
EmployeexEmployeer
Childhood Friends
Mental Institute (Yaoi Only)
BandxFans
ActorxFan
Affair
Pecuilar Meetings
Werewolf
Gods
GhostxLiving
Gamer
Labratory Testing
MasterxPet(furry)
Band
Highschool
College
SlavexMaster
AngelxDemon
Boarding School
DoctorxPatient
StudentxTeacher
Incest
CriminalxVictim
CriminalxCriminal
VampirexSlayer
VampirexMortal
VampirexVampire
Cafe
Apartment

-Specific-
RenesmeexJacob Black*
RaphaelxSadistic Demon**
Sirius Black x Remus Lupin (6th year Hogwarts)
[i]Momiji Sohma
x Shigure Sohma***
Bella Cullen x Edward Cullen
Tony Stark x New Assistant****
Marauder's Era
Tom Kaulitz x Bill Kaulitz

* - Characters from Breaking Dawn (Twilight Saga) - By Stephenie Meyer
** - Raphael refers to the archangel. See more about him in Roleplay Character thread
*** I will only do Momiji Sohma
**** I will only do the New Assistant

♥ Movie Themes means none of the original characters will appear, though the plot/story will be followed, with modifications.

My Guidelines

1- Please be at least somewhat advanced. I don't expect paragraph length posts the entire time, but it would be nice to have more than one paragraph introductions at least, definitely no list ones.

2- Know punctuation and at least decent spelling. I know we all make mistakes, but there's a line.

3- Please be patient! There's a decent chance that I don't already have an intro made so it'll be a little bit before I finish typing one, especially if I have to start. Also, I sometimes get distracted and/or may be talking to another person(s) so it may be a little bit before a reply comes, however, I will reply. I will extend the same courtesy to you.

4- I don't mind getting right down to business and starting the roleplay right off, but sometimes a little friendly talk is nice.

5-Power-playing and a little bit of god-moding is sometimes unavoidable in a fight, but please, don't take it too far. If I ask you to stop, please do. Don't complain, just stop. You wouldn't like me taking over the character you worked hard to create so please return the courtesy.

6- Your character is not invincible. Open ended posts, for example: "Rage flooded through his, hands clenched into fists and in a release of rage he swung for the vampire's jaw," are meant to give you a chance. Maybe it was a graze, maybe a hit, maybe a miss. I understand it's hard to draw the line sometimes, but unless its a short fight, or there is a disadvantage (such as tired, already injured, ect.) your character will probably get hit at least once.

FAQ

What role do you normally do in a roleplay?

I personally prefer uke (submissive) or seke (switches). However, this is not to say that I don't do seme (dominant) I simply have a preference as many of us do.

Seke isn't a word, why are you using it?

I know it isn't a real word, but it is rather convenient to have a word that describes my characters easily. Now, when I say seke, I mean seke. I don't do the cheating and claim they're seke when they're not. He or she will actually change throughout the roleplay.

Do you do group roleplays?

Yes, I do. However I have not done these in a long time. My only requests with this type of roleplay is that you find other users you are comfortable with to roleplay with. In group roleplays I would appreciate it if we took turns, such as a one on one, thus avoiding confusion. Now group roleplays are different from forums. Please keep that in mind. I will not join a group roleplay of forums.

Do you roleplay _________ ?

Possibly, you never know unless you ask. Besides, due to the restrictions on gaia, I had to remove some of my roleplays from the list to avoid breaking any rules, so there may still be some missing (since this list was originally posted on gaia).

What level of roleplaying are you?

Semi-Literate to Literate. It depends on who I roleplay with. I tend to match my posts with your own, so my level will vary from person to person. If you send me eight paragraphs in a roleplay, then I'll most likely respond with seven or eight of my own. If you send me just a single paragraph I will reply with a single one. I do this, more or less to keep people from feeling overwhelmed or disappointed with my own replies.

Do you start, or do I?

Preferably yourself. I know it's nerve racking some times, but I find myself overcome with messages at times and appreciate if you could create the first introduction, while I organize myself.

How many characters do you roleplay at once?

I normally do two or three, simply because I find that when a roleplay only contains a total of two characters there can be a lack of, well, interest. There is only so much two characters can do on their own. However, depending on the roleplay, I will only roleplay one character, in the very beginning.

Do you want to create a plot?

Not particularly, no. I know some of you might gasp at this answer and be asking yourselves, "Is that person insane?" Well, I lay out just the beginning of a plot if anything, though I tend not to discuss it, you can find out where the roleplay is pointing by my posts, I normally show hints as to what may happen in the future. Why do I not create a plot? People are easily side tracked, and if you go with the flow, you can find that things may piece together much more naturally, or interestingly. Allow your characters to become alive, and think for themselves, you'll see that it can make a difference.

I want to do more then one roleplay on the list, can we do that?

Of course! The list is just created to give a basic view of all the different roleplays I'm willing to do. There are plenty in there that can be combined. The reason they're not combined and added to the list is because if I did that, I'm pretty sure you'd be here for hours staring at all the different mixtures. If you ask for a combination, please be realistic. Some roleplays just can't mix together, and others can.

Here's a picture of my character.

No. Just, no.

- More to come, if there are any more -
Back to top Go down

Law and Rules of Moon River
Page 1 of 1