Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Raven's Rants...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raven
Sexed
Raven

Male
Number of posts : 123
Location : Dancing amongst the bloody mess laughing hysterically.
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Raven's Rants... Empty
PostSubject: Raven's Rants...   Raven's Rants... EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 11:57 am

Yes it is true I've come to bore you with my life and how it partakes. However I hate informing others about myself though when I need stress relief this is most likely where I shall turn. it won't be as active as a journal because I do not write that much about shit going on in my life. it might be a weekly thing or maybe even longer depends on me.

08-30-08

Well this week is rather great, dull, boring, amusing, and sparratic... Why am I using a word in which I don't know the correct terms for? I don't know but I think my intellect has decided to kick in once again, rather unusual.

First off to begin you'll need to know a little bit more about what I am talking about. Back on 02-07-08 I got into a car accident driving without my license, and without insurance. So I got hit with a double misdemeanor AND community service. YAY! Sentenced on 03-04-08. I was ordered to complete the CS before 09-01-08.....

I went before the judge on 08-28-08 and received the extension I was looking for. I had been having transportation issues and the judge was compassionate and gave me until 01-01-09. But I am aware that I might as well finish up the last 60 some odd hours I have left. well that day I had been walking out in 100 degree weather all day long. I came back around 5:30 pm Pacific Standard Time (PST) and then proceeded to call my internet provider and inform them of a change to my payment method.

I then got online after talking to the net provider and sat down to relax. I logged in here at blue moon and thought my day was finally over, boy was I wrong. seems that someone had been irritating everyone in the chat room. (I will not name names but if you were there then you would know who I will NOT add to more drama this is my journal and I will NOT degrade other just to tell of my days.) Needless to say being with my upbringing I don't take shit from anyone, and am naturally a finisher of arguments. Well after that long winded conversation I started talking to some friends through a messenger and found something that made my day completely worth while

Again I'm not going to name names this is about me and nobody else if you know what or who I'm talking about keep it to yourself. But I got to know one of my friends better, as it turns out she is just like me well being single I joked about her being single and her reply was something like yes I am. Wow not an answer I was expecting. She asked if I had a picture and I linked her to mine as she did with hers. My jaw might as well have dropped to china and wrapped around the world fifteen times. I couldn't believe someone this stunning was single, and might as well been me but in female form. So as the joking went on she explained about herself and as she was nearly finished I stopped her and then finished saying what she was going to say. I mean how weird is that. I finished a statement which was an exact description of myself. Well need less to say after hitting it off so well I asked her out and now her boyfriend. How lucky am I this week?

Anyways that was on the 28th August. I await the next time I can speak with my baby, but unfortunately the day she said i will be out of town and away from the Computer visiting my cousin whom I haven't seen since I was around 7-9 years of age. This is happening 09-01-08, just eight days before my mother's birthday. I will be starting on my community service once again when the who-ha is done settling down from the festivities for the celebration.

And that would be pretty much it for this entry, but don't be fooled by the text of this entry this is a rant area it is just suprising I had a good week.
Back to top Go down

Raven's Rants...
Page 1 of 1