Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
E
Sexed

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-08-05

[E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos]   [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 12:26 pm

It was impressive. Julia managed to actually drink it instead of pulling away. Most people would have recoiled as soon as either the scent or taste invaded their senses. The previous, the third child, she had had been with had almost immediately gagged and started to cry. Elena was forced to subdue that girl. She did not kill her but knocked her unconscious.

“Good girl,” She cooed, and continued to repeat similar phrases, even after Julia was forced to give up the task.

Elena watched as the girl pulled away, her urine splashing across her face just before it died down and splattered against the tile. She saw flecks of it land on her skirt and panties, but such were not matters she was concerned about. The cute way in which Julia reacted was much more interesting, her little coughs and gags. It almost made the Russian giddy with delight.

Kneeling down, as best she could with her skirt and panties around her ankles, she tilted the girl’s chin up with a single finger. “Do not worry, Julia, you were wonderful. Like a real adult.” Her words were soft and reassuring, “You have made me very happy.”

Leaning forward, on her toes, her muscles strained in conflict with her center of gravity. Elena planted her lips on Julia’s forehead, and then down the side of her face before reaching the urine. It trailed down the curve of Julia's cheek and Elena followed this, her moist and warm tongue lapping at the salty liquid. She stopped at the young girl’s lips.

“I take it this was a… difficult thing for you, no?” Elena asked, her hands on Julia’s shoulders for support.
Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Sexed
Thanatos

Female
Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos]   [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 12:34 pm

Elena certainly had her experience with children, it seemed. Julia had been anticipating a certain sort of taste from it. And despite its being untrue, fear of getting pee all over herself, or making the woman above her mad, kept her from immediately pulling away. A bit of urine was across the bridge of her nose, her chin was soaked, her lips wet with warm liquid. Julia kept her lips parted, not wanting to trap the flavor inside against her tongue, although she was sure she now smelled heavily of pee. If she got on the plane and went to meet her parents smelling like a toilet, they would certainly be curious about what had happened while she was at the airport. Her back was hunched lightly as she allowed a bit of drool to escape her lips, not wanting the less than pleasant flavor to last any longer. Still, she was glad to hear that she had apparently done good and made Elena happy. It caused a smile to once more touch her lips, despite their now being stained with urine.

Julia was quiet, putting up no complaint as Elena kneeled, licking and brushing her lips against her own urine. This, obviously, took the small girl by surprise. She openly gawked,s taring at Elena as she at last spoke, offering a question. Indeed, it had been.. difficult. But in the end, the Russian had at last been able to pee, and Julia received some praise. And that was always good, right?

"Y-Yeah.. Elena, can I.. wash my face now?.. And.. and what about the pee on the floor?"

The youth questioned gently, trying to keep her hair from her pee-stained face as she straightened ehr back a bit, pointing at the urine-stained tile.
Back to top Go down
E
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos]   [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 6:25 pm

A ding filled the long, white hallway and Tom’s desperation grew. Infused with a new vigor, he felt his leg began to unclamp and he started scramble to his feet. Eyes full of fear, he looked over his shoulder, only to see that the elevator was empty. Tom stood still at this point, looking carefully over his shoulder, his breathing heavy and his hands trembling. Turning to face the elevator he limped backwards, his shotgun pointed to the distant lift.

“God… am I loosing my mind?” A dry chuckle escaped him.

He figured the guys back at the security room were laughing their heads off. Was this entire thing a charade? A ploy to scare him out of his mind? Cautiously and slowly, Tom began to walk back to the elevator, his leg wavering between cramped and just sore.

==

Elena shrugged her shoulders as she stood. “Do what you want, Julia.”

Grabbing a wad of toilet paper, she began to task of properly wiping her cunt. She went about the task with an odd swiftness, as if she were accustomed to dealing with it quickly.

==

More often than not, Tom thought that the hallway was too long. Though today it really bugged him. His leg was killing him and he still had a good fifty yards to go. Not only that but he was still scared, and a feeling of dread began to fill him with each step. Unknown to Tom, just above his currently location, a little girl was fingering the slick cunt of a woman nearly four times her age.

- Gasp! Yes, all of Tom’s parts so far have not been in sync with Elena and Julia! -

==

Skirt and panties on, Elena flushed the toilet and stepped over the puddle she had made. Julia was still preoccupied with cleaning her face. She stood behind the younger girl, looking at her through the scratched and smudged mirror. Placing her hands on the girl’s shoulders, she rubbed gently; massaging what little meat was attached to her bones of eight years growth.

==

Tom finally came to the elevator and gave a timid look inside. It was empty as it was moments ago. Yet the doors should have closed. Was it a mechanical failure? Looking to the panel at his side, he pressed the down button. No response.

“Come on…” He pressed it a few more times; “Four years and now you mess up?”

Much to his dismay, Tom felt the need to enter the elevator. It was strange. He knew that he did not want to, yet something was pushing him, urging him to see just what was going on. Closing his eyes he fought the urge but soon enough it won. Mouth dry and leg cramping up, he took a step inside and the doors shut promptly behind him, just as a little girl got a load of urine in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Sexed
Thanatos

Female

PostSubject: Re: [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos]   [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 6:40 pm

((TOM, get with the times. xD))

As Elena began the task of wiping herself clean, with new freedom, Julia stood. The stall was opened slowly, and she peaked out, as if to make sure no person was there. Luckily, there was none, and she slid out, moving to the sink and leaning over. Once more turning the faucet on, she splashed her face with warm water, rubbing the urine out of her skin, using soap to free herself of the smell. Once her face was beginning to feel clean once again, Julia set the soap aside, leaning down, turning her head, and swallowing a good few gulps of faucet water. Eventually, the eight year old settled on simply gargling and swishing, spitting out shortly after Elena came to massage her shoulders.

"We should probably go back out.. We'll get in trouble if they see the pee."

Julia stated softly, standing up straight to eye Elena. At last, the nine year old moved away, grasping some paper towels to dry her face, rather than risk doing it with the blow dryer on the wall. As Tom did who-knows-what, Julia moved towards the door.

"I still taste pee.."

She pouted.
Back to top Go down
E
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos]   [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 7:00 pm

Admiring Julia’s devotion to cleanliness was an easy task. Never before had she seen a child that was so meticulous and careful. Her personality was perfect. It was only because it was so nice to see such a meticulous that Elena did not mind watching patently as she finished.

“No, they will not care,” Elena said, “the men that clean here are lazy.”

While she could explain why she knew this, she did not bother. Being in a trade that required keen observation, Elena could tell many things just from looking about the environment. Though sooner or later, Julia would have to learn this as well. That is if the girl could be successfully whisked away to Russia.

With longer and stronger lets, Elena was able to quickly move in front of Julia. “Yes, I can still taste it to, though I could only get a lick.” She said, “but maybe you will start to like it, yes?”

She did not want to let the girl leave yet. The bathroom seemed quiet enough and she did not want to risk Julia saying anything troublesome in public. First she would have to explain that this matter should not be spoken about around anyone else. Perhaps she could even turn it to her favor, make the girl scared to go back to her parents.
Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Sexed
Thanatos

Female

PostSubject: Re: [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos]   [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 7:11 pm

It would take some rather careful words to get Julia to do as Elena pleased. Julia figured her own need for cleanliness.. understandable. After all, getting clean seemed to be the most important thing after being peed on, right? She stepped forward, stopping mid-step as Elena came to stand before her. She was still much taller than Julia, who had failed to notice the female "cute" underwear during their time in the bathroom. Tilting her head up, she noted Elena's curious words. She certainly seemed to enjoy pee, and at the question, Julia could only offer a small shrug of her shoulders. How was she supposed to know if she'd ever grow to start liking pee?

"Well, why would I do it again?"

Came an innocent question. Well, the two of them were going to very different places, after all. With Elena in front of her, Julia didn't attempt to move out of the bathroom. But rather, she gingerly began to fix her hair, which was just a bit disheveled and wet from all their activity, and Julia's own cleanup. As long as Elena assured her that nobody would care about the puddle of pee in the last stall, Julia wouldn't attempt to push the idea of cleaning it up.

"You like pee? Tasting it?"

It certainly wasn't amongst Julia's favorite flavors.
Back to top Go down
E
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos]   [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 7:26 pm

Not immediately liking the urine, Elena could understand that. While she had been fascinated by it her entire life, many disliked it. Over the years, she had found that a simple psychological exercise could usually make someone become accustomed to it. Though she had not the time to test it on Julie.

“You see, Julie, I was hoping that you could be my… special friend.” She smiled and kneeled down again, “Even though we live in different countries, I thought maybe we can visit each other. You did such a good job with helping me piss that I was hoping that you could do it again. I am a person that loves to taste it and to feel it on my body; it gives me very special feelings. You can learn to love it to, but I did not give you those feelings yet.”

At a young age, urine had become a trigger for pleasure for Elena. Having her odd bathroom habits, it became very painful to hold it in over such lengths of time and when she did go, it always felt good. So naturally she saw her own pee as a good thing. Soon enough the smell became pleasant and then finally the taste as well. So if she merely introduced someone to mind blowing sex that involved urine, they would gradually being to either tolerate it or love it.
Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Sexed
Thanatos

Female

PostSubject: Re: [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos]   [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 7:36 pm

Or so it seemed Elena hoped. After all, she'd yet to introduce Julie to such an experience. All the small girl knew, as far as pleasure went, was that she'd felt good that she had helped the woman, and that she had shown so much gratitude. Julia didn't have problems "going", and so, didn't associate pleasure with urine. Then again, the slim youth likely didn't know the pleasure that Elena seemed to know. But such trials, indeed, were not to be done in an airport bathroom. Especially when all sorts of odd things were happening just beneath the woman and child's feet.

Julia seemed to grow rather excited at the mention of being a "special friend". Her little lips immediately pulled into a smile. Being a friend, even though they lived far away? Wouldn't visiting each other be hard? And what if her parents said no? Julia's smile faded slightly at that thought. Despite not caring much for the texture, taste, or smell of pee [well, yet], she still liked the idea of helping Elena. Elena was certainly pretty, and she was older too! There was sure to be fun in being friends with an adult, somebody so much, well, wiser than you. Or so Julie figured. But could she really learn to love pee?

"R-Really? But how would we visit? My mom 'nd dad'd never let me go to Russia."

The brunette-haired girl confessed, looking to her neat little shoes briefly. It was a sad sort of thought.

"Can't you stay here? I'll come back in a week, and then, I can help you again. And we can be special friends."
Back to top Go down
E
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos]   [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 7:55 pm

Very rarely did Elena’s heart ever warm and break as it did. Seeing the girl excited and then abysmally sad nearly killed her. While Julia’s questions could easily be answered and practically dealt with, she doubted Julia would go along with Elena’s solutions. One could say that Elena was quite good at staying off the radar and moving both objects and people with little notice. After a while, one picked up friends in a profession such as hers.

She dropped further, to her knees and wrapped her arms around the girl, giving a warm hug. “Do not worry, little one. You are my special friend. I will wait here for you. Maybe one day we can go to my home in Russia.”

It would not be difficult securing a temporary place of residence until she could will Julia to follow her to Russia. She was only returning home to visit her sister anyway. Though once in Russia, she could erase any tracks of Julia ever stepping foot in the country and they could virtually disappear.

“Maybe when you do come to my home, “Elena pulled away somewhat, “We can become even better than special friends.”
Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Sexed
Thanatos

Female

PostSubject: Re: [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos]   [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 8:02 pm

Well, she had reason to be sad! Or so the little brunette figured. She kept relatively quiet, waiting quietly for some sort of answer. Her gaze raised, hazel eyes settling upon the woman's frame as she lowered herself, even down to her knees in order to wrap her arms around her. Despite just having been peed on by this same woman, Julia quietly accepted the hug, pressing right back into it, and wrapping slender arms around the Russian. As they hugged, Julia was even closer, her small, flat chest pressed against Elena's much larger one. Julia was only a girl, but it seemed, even to a woman such as Elena, the small girl could grab at her heart.

"Really? I'll make sure to ask to come home, early!"

While Julia liked California, and seeing family, seeing a new friend, one who had some peculiar habits, but wasn't at all shy, sounded a lot more fun. Her Uncle always was a bit on the odd side, anyways. It was amazing that Julie didn't think of the Russian in much the same way. Oblivious to Elena's scheming, of course, Julia pulled back. The brunettes smile had returned, and she was simply bubbling with excitement.

"More than special friends, like what?"

Julia questioned, escaping the hug in order to practically prance about the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
E
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos]   [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 8:44 pm

Julia was happy. No the girl seemed ecstatic. If Elena thought that this would be easy before, she now knew it would be cake. Already Julia was choosing her over family. Just the fact that she was so eager to continue the friendship told Elena this. It would have to be a work of god that would prevent Elena from completely changing Julia’s life at this point.

“I hope that we can be girlfriends.” She spoke bluntly, “That way I can show you all kinds of wonderful things. We would be able to always stay together that way.”

It was a bold move, but Elena needed to test the waters. She needed to see how Julia would react to something so radical. At this point in her life, the girl should know what the term meant, but was he mind developed enough on the topic to see it wrong? Have the words of the pathetic already brainwashed Julia into thinking that the concept of two females loving each other is wrong.
Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Sexed
Thanatos

Female

PostSubject: Re: [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos]   [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 11:08 pm

Julia at last slowed her small "dance", leaning against a sink briefly as she turned to the older woman, curious about how they could be "closer". Well, did she want to be Best, AND Special friends? Or were those already the same? Julia simply decided not to ponder it too much. It would be easier if she just listened to what Elena had to say, right? Nothing could be too radical. After all, she'd had just minutes ago gulped down a good bit of Elena's piss. Although, well, once the world "girlfriend" left the female's mouth, Julia seemed surprised. She certainly hadn't expected that! She had seen men with girlfriends on television, and girls with boyfriends on television. Her parents likely deemed her too young to discuss homosexuality, or anything with the word "sex" in it, for that matter. They weren't overly religious, just a bit strict in other areas.

"Girls can have girlfriends?!.."

Came a soft gasp. Well, Julia had certainly never heard of that! And she didn't seem too shy about gawking over it. Like a child having just discovered the newest fad, little Julia felt rather.. excited! It was cool! While she didn't understand the entire concept of boyfriend and girlfriends, she knew that it meant you got to hold hands, and kiss (although she didn't know a thing about "french" kissing), and sleep over. Julia figured it worked the same for girlfriends.

"I.. I'd wanna be girlfriends."
Back to top Go down
E
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos]   [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 11:51 pm

Normally Elena was a rather serious person. She was the sort that was full of impartialness and stoic facial expressions. False laughter and smiles were a part of her job, but genuine happiness came rare. This cute little girl actually made her smile. It was not apart of her perverted scheme to turn a little girl into the perfect lover and protégé, but rather a natural reaction. Julia was just too delightful in both appearance and personality. Maybe, just maybe she really would fall for this little girl.

Reaching into her pocket she took out a cigarette and began to roll it in and out of her fingers, “I want to be your girlfriend too, but… I do not think it will work for a long time,” Elena said, “Your parents will not allow this to happen. To be my girlfriend you would have to come with me, to Russia and anywhere else.”

Smoothly she flipped the cigarette in the air and caught it with her other hand, the transition smooth as she continued the rolling motion with the other hand. Her whole objective was to see if Julia would be willing to just go away with her now. That would be the easiest way to go about it. Another meeting might catch the interest of the security cameras, but such things could always be taken care of. Elena would rather not waste the time and effort though.

==

Outside of the bathroom, there was silence. The people sat still. Most slumped in any odd direction, drool pooling from their mouths. Upon expectation, one could tell that they were not asleep; their eyes were merely rolled into the back of their heads. The lifeless whites seemed to stare blankly, unmoving. Those that were standing were no longer standing, their bodies scattered about the floor.

Amongst this odd mess were a few that did move. They looked about, curious as to what had happened. They tried to speak but found that the words would not form, in fact not even their feet against the ceramic floor made a decibel sound. All in all, there were about ten of these people. A few of them decided to huddle together, trying to make sense of what was going on.

Also noiseless was the lowering of shutters over the large window. The thick metal swooped over the arch of the window and slammed against the ground, mechanical locks shooting up from the ground and locking shutter in place. Despite what should have been a series of hisses and a very loud bang, nothing was heard. It was as if sound no longer existed in this area. Very much unlike the bathroom, where the muffled sounds of a busy airport could be heard.
Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Sexed
Thanatos

Female

PostSubject: Re: [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos]   [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 12:03 am

Whatever was happening outside, and even inside the bathroom, was certainly strange. Why could Elena and Julia still hear the muffled noises of the airport? Why was all sound seemingly gone from the world outside of the bathroom the two females were in? Who had lowered the shutters? And why had nobody come into the bathroom since they had entered? Well, had Julia known the full situation, she might have thought to ask these questions. But for the moment, her attention was upon Elena. Hazel eyes blinked as a cigarette was pulled out. None of her parents smoked, but she certainly knew what it was. Were you allowed to smoke in bathrooms?

"Huh? Oh, well.. how long would I have to go to Russia? Wouldn't I get in trouble for leaving?"

Julia was sure her parents wouldn't willingly allow her to go to Russia with a woman they'd never met. One who had pissed into their young daughter's mouth, at that. How terribly perverted it all sounded. Although with Elena apparently not feeling guilty, and Julia a bit too naive to realize it, the fact that there were so many taboos about their "pairing" went generally unnoticed. Or at least uncared for. Julia couldn't help but wonder how she would get to Russia. Her ticket was for California! And her parents would be mad if she didn't show up..

"When would we go? Don't I have to ask permission?"

Julia questioned with a tilt of her head.
Back to top Go down
E
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos]   [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 12:19 am

“Not very long,” Elena answered, “No.” She shot down the second.

Though that is when things grew complicated. Julia’s young mind had not quite grasped that this was really wrong by societies standards and that to pursue it, Julia would no longer associate with her family. Julia would no longer be the same Julia. She may answer to such a name, but she would deny ever being the Julia that went missing at an airport.

Giving a sigh she leaned against the door and ran a hand through her hair, “No dear, you will not have to ask permission. You’ll never have to ask permission again. You will have to leave with me on my flight, and you will not be able to see your parents again.”

Sure it was risky. The possibility of ruining a good thing came rather strong. Though Elena felt the urge to be square with the kid. Lay all of her cards on the table and let the child make an informed decision. In an odd way, this was the girl’s true reward for so obediently gulping down her piss. Even though she was a scheming, manipulative, bitch, not even Elena was completely made of ice.

“So what do you say? Go with me and be my girlfriend or forget me and live a normal life?”
Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Sexed
Thanatos

Female

PostSubject: Re: [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos]   [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 12:37 am

It was a difficult decision for the small girl Especially with hings laid out the way they were. She wasn't at some rebellious teenage stage yet. She was still a little girl who loved her parents, and all of her friends in America. Were she to move to Russia, the language barrier would add to the issues. How would she survive? Julia wasn't thinking of the language issues, of course. Hell, she was figuring all Russians were like Elena, and spoke English with a weird accent. But the thought of never getting to see or talk to her family again was a frightening one. How could she make this decision?

"I.. I dunno.. I'd miss Mom and dad.."

Julia said softly, averting her gaze to the ground. Couldn't they stay here? Keep their being girlfriends a secret? The brunette was being hopeful - her parents wouldn't notice! With a hesitant look upwards, she finally gave a roll of her shoulders - a small shrug. What was she to do? Did she have the time to debate this? What if she went, and then regretted it? Or, if she stayed, regretted it, but could never see Elena again? A soft whimper echoed within her mouth, lips pressed together as Julia offered Elena a pathetic sort of look.

"If.. if I go, and I wanna come home.. C-Could I? I'll just say I got on the wrong plane by accident, so you wouldn't get in trouble.."

She assured nervously.
Back to top Go down
E
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos]   [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 10:42 am

It was painful, making the girl decide like this. Though it was the only way. At this point, she doubted that she could take the girl against her will. Physically she could, but mentally it would be too difficult. Once she managed to steal the girl, it would only turn into a few weeks of waterworks and despair, and Elena did not want to see a sad Julia. Foolishness began to cloud Elena’s thoughts and she knew this. A single girl was causing her to take unnecessary risks.

“The world is not so… simple.” She looked to the ground, unable to meet that pathetic gaze. “Not even I can make a story like that work.”

Under perfect circumstances and a good deal of preparation she could, but this was a different matter. Elena had too much working against her. If Julia was to join her, then much work would have to go into making it appear that Julia had stepped foot into Russia but promptly disappeared. While the girl did not know it, Elena would have to use plenty of favors to get it all to work.

Feeling somewhat disappointed, Elena gave a sigh, “Maybe, maybe this can not work.”

In the short time that she had been around Julia, Elena had grown too attached. It prevented her from doing anything that would be against the girl’s will. Why did she have to be so perfect?
Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Sexed
Thanatos

Female

PostSubject: Re: [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos]   [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 10:49 am

Perhaps it was silly to expect such a small girl to so eagerly give up her parents, and her old life. They still didn't seem to realize what was actually going on outside the bathroom, but had their own problems to deal with. Julia remained silent, for a while. Her small eyes examining her shoes, her arms hanging limply at her sides. Although when Elena mentioned things not working out, the small girl gave a gasp. It was always bad to hear something like that! Giving a small shake of her head, Julia lifted her gaze once more. No, she wanted to try! They could go to Russia, right? And maybe when they were safe, maybe she could let her parents know? Well, she could only ask Elena about such a possibility.

"N-No, I wanna go!.."

Julia said promptly, much like a stubborn child. Her lips were tightly pursed as she stared up at the taller woman.

"I wanna be your girlfriend!"

((Uhhg, suck. D: ))
Back to top Go down
E
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos]   [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 11:02 am

Giving a sideways glance to the girl, her heart skipped a beat. Elena was expecting a great deal of silence, a parting hug, a few warnings and then she would find herself staring the jolly man again. Though this was an interesting development. How truthful Julia was being could be questioned, as children tended to be impulsive and did not think anything through.

“Julia… I…” Elena struggled to find the right words, “I would love to take you to Russia with me.”

Mentally she scolded herself. Those were not the words that were supposed to come from her mouth. Elena had planned to explain things more thoroughly, make the child think about it harder. Yet she found that a more powerful portion of her brain had already decided on an answer.

“We’ll be great girlfriends.”

[ Don’t worry; in the next or the one after, our first zombie will make its appearance. It’ll come bearing gifts. How do you feel about vomit in a role-play? Sexually and otherwise. ]
Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Sexed
Thanatos

Female

PostSubject: Re: [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos]   [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 11:09 am

((xDD Non-sexually is fine. Although with things like poo and vomit, I don't like to get them involved with sexual stuff.))

Perhaps Julia was just being impulsive. Perhaps she just didn't want Elena to go, and never see her again. Whatever the reason, it seemed the little brunette's decision was concrete. Elena wasn't attempting to explain more, or talk her out of it. In fact, she seemed just as happy at the little brunette about becoming "girlfriends" and going to Russia. Which of course, brought up a new question. Julia had her ticket, but, ti wasn't for Russia. It was for LAX, in California. Julia didn't even know the first thing about Russian air ports. Peeking past Elena at the bathroom door, the small girl soon looked back to the older female.

"How do I get to Russia, though? My ticker doesn't go there.."

She informed softly, digging the pamphlet and ticket from a large pocket within her coat. They had been folded neatly, but still read her plane number and destination visibly. Even though she wanted to go to Russia, she had no idea how she could get there with her current ticket, and she lacked the funds to buy another.
Back to top Go down
E
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos]   [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 11:55 am

[I’m going to assume that “ticker” was what she said. It’s cuter that way. Oh and I just wanted to know about the vomit. I was planning on having one of the zombies vomit in Elena’s mouth, because…. Blah…blah…blah…. it ties into the plot. Though it’ll give you cool futa girl to play with. ]

Smiling widely, Elena pushed off from the door and approached her new “girlfriend”. She needed to hug Julia, or kiss her it did not matter. The way she had said ticket had made het stomach flop in delight.

“Do not worry about your ticket, love,” Elena stood before the girl “I am a smart woman. I am also a very rich woman.” Her arms wrapped around Julia's shoulders, pushing Julia’s face into her bosom, warmly embracing her, “and since you are my girlfriend, I will do anything for you.”

==

She was still, much like the others. Though something was different about this one, she seemed to breathe. It was faint, hardly audible but she was breathing. Making sound. Those that had not fallen into the strange coma were aware of this; they could hear it. So they looked around, trying to find the source of the echoing breathing.

Her body gave a jerk and from her mouth oozed vile and blood, the yellowish-red tint of it dribbling from her mouth and onto the thick sweater she wore. Now she gargled as more of this substance worked it’s way up her throat, and her body gave another jerk. Limply the woman fell forward and out of her chair. She landed with a smack, her skull cracking against the ceramic floor. The substance pooled from her mouth, mixing with the blood that seeped out from under the side of her face.

They were now aware of this woman’s appearance but few decided to approach. Some, the more intelligent people, backed away slowly and cautiously, connecting it to the odd silence. They knew that it just was not right; it was unnatural. Paranoid, as they should be, they looked around for an area where there were fewer bodies and where they could get a complete view of the room.

One particular man, a doctor from Canada, approached the twitching woman. Having much experience with illnesses, he tried to diagnose the reason for the woman’s outburst. His sharp mind came to several conclusions, but narrowing it down would require a closer examination. Each step seemed to evoke some supernatural freight in him, as if something was warning him not to approach. Just ten feet away and another had beaten him to the girl.

He was clumsy and knew little of what he was doing, but his courage was great. The doctor had to commend him for this. So he took from his pocket a tissue and dabbed the sweat from his receding hairline. He was dressed in a simple suit, blue pants, white shirt and had a beige coat on. His name was Walter Mayflower.

The woman began to stir, picking herself up from the ground, with an eerie slowness. It was as if they were watching a videotape rewind and the girl originally just went to lie down. Her flesh seemed to crawl and still her breathing, labored and hoarse cut through the silence like a shadow through light. The brave man seemed to find some sort of relief in this, but it only unnerved Walter. Waving his hand, the brave man motioned for the rest to approach, his smiling face large and his attention diverted from the woman to his side.

Then it happened. She placed a hand on his shoulder, her turned to meet her and a sickening crunch echoed about the room. Her teeth drove right through his throat. Walter knew not of the man’s reaction as he found himself running. Not towards the pair but away. Somewhere in his frightened mind, he realized that suddenly he could hear the man’s gurgling and out of the corner of his eyes, he could see the once still bodies begin to stir.
Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Sexed
Thanatos

Female

PostSubject: Re: [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos]   [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 12:11 pm

((xDD Sure, that works. ))

Julia was happy. From the looks of it, Elena didn't look particularly rich. Well, she always imagined "rich" as a portly woman or man, in a suit, in a fancy dress. Maybe with a cat, and an expensive bag. But Elena.. she looked so normal, so pretty. But then again, wasn't her job to blend in? With the female's assurance, a small smile tugged at the previously concerned girl's lips. She had managed to tuck her ticket away before being hugged, founding herself with a face full of bosom. With flushed cheeks, she gently grasped Elena's chest, pushing up so she could managed to get her face out from between her chest. She'd rather stare up at Elena, anyways.

"Should we.. w-wait for your plane outside?"

Julia questioned softly, her hands falling from the woman's chest, now that she'd managed to wiggle her head out of its "death embrace". She quite enjoyed Elena's hug, and with her hands now far from her bosom, Julia instead wrapped her arms around Elena's mid-body, hugging her back quickly, her much smaller chest against the woman, now.

"hee.."

Came a soft giggle, not that they were hugging.
Back to top Go down
E
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos]   [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 9:10 pm

It had happened rather quickly, the lifeless bodies lurching to life. Kimberly was one of the few that wondered the small airport, examining the bodies and trying to figure out what happened. Though when the breathing started, goose bumps ran up and down her body. It was eerie and unnatural, quickly destroying any sense of hope that she felt. The sensation of sound had returned after all.

Even now, as she ran from the one chasing her, she could clearly remember how it happened. She had been examining a random woman, her hand squeezing the breasts of the lifeless husk. At the time she saw not the harm in it, it was actually pretty fun. Now, Kimberly was not a lesbian, but she had always wondered what it was like to seriously fondle another woman, and in her thirty-two years of life it was a curiosity that hit her on occasion. As harmless as she thought it was, the redhead she was playing with obviously did not like it.

Blood trailed behind her, splattering against the ceramic as she ran: the woman she was touching had bitten her on the forearm. Kimberly’s blue eyes were filled with fear, and tears streamed down her round and full face. Her screams were but an undertone in the chaos that seemed to erupt throughout the airport. Numerous hands clawed at her, entire bodies lunging clumsily in her direction, though the woman she had groped was close behind. Desperately she looked for some relief, a place to hide and escape this hell.

==

Like most of what Julia did, the way she struggled to free herself from Elena’s breast was too cute. The captor did not make this so easy of a task, chuckling somewhat at the girl’s attempts. Though when Julia did finally manage, the result was just as nice. Having the girl’s lean and fragile body cling to her own was enough to put her at ease and arouse her at the same time. It was comfortable, just holding Julia the way she did.

“Yes, love, but let no one know of us, okay?” She spoke softly, running her skilled fingers along Julia’s back, “Other people will not understand us. They will try and take you from me. So from now on, when around people, just call me your mother.”

Elena was quite aware that, normally, such a thing would never work. Her accent was too foreign compared to Julia’s, but a good thief could mask her identity. Having spent much time in the United States and even England, she could manage a convincible accent when she concentrated. If caught, Elena could casually explain that Julia stayed with her father in the United States. As long as she kept this guise up for a week or two, false documents could be arranged.

=

The women’s bathroom! Yes, there she could hide! Kim fought through the pain, her vision wobbly from the tears that welled in her eyes. She was within arms length when suddenly the wind left her body and she went crashing into the door face first. Kimberly seemed to loose sensation from the neck down, the woman that tackled her from behind broke her spine and then her neck as her face collided with the door, knocking it open.

=

A gut-twisting crunch filled the small bathroom, followed by a chaos that did not before reside in the small room. Elena jumped at the sudden intrusion, the mass of screams, snarls and general anarchy chilling her to the bone. Almost on instinct she let go of Julia and spun around, blocking her girlfriend’s view of the scene that was unfolding before them. Elena was grateful she had..

Before her were to women, one on her stomach and staring blankly at her, her mouth bloody and missing teeth, and her nose broken. The other was a frenzied woman, feral growls and grunts escaping her throat. Elena could not comprehend exactly what was happening, the violent imagery and stomach churning sound had hit her much to quickly. Though she could make out that the frenzied woman was attacking the other.

“Julia! Stay back!” Elena’s body was filled with adrenaline and she lunged forward.

While not a partially strong woman or an expert in combat, Elena could hold her own in both aspects. Though this seemingly pissed woman was different. Elena had hardly planted her arms on the red head when suddenly it jerked on grabbed her in return.

“Fuck off, what do you think you’re doing!” She shouted, struggling to free herself.

She sent a leg up, kicking the woman in the side, but the attack was ignored. It was then that she noticed that this woman was not right. Her eyes were blood shot and blood seeped from them like tears. Her lips and chin were covered with strange yellowish-red bile and her skin was unnaturally pale, almost flaky. An odd odor also seemed to excrete from her body, it reminded Elena of raw meat. Though, as a side note, she had been in some kinky situations were this only enhanced the experience. Dirty sex sometimes translated into kinky sex for Elena.

The woman rose to her feet, slowly and deliberately. With a groan, she stood and shoved Elena to ground, toppling over onto the thief. A sharp pain shot through her cunt as the strange woman’s knee jabbed at it, causing her to yelp in pain. It was at this precise moment that the red head shoved her fingers into Elena’s mouth and with unusual strength, held the brunette’s mouth open. Elena could feel her teeth digging into the woman’s flesh, blood running down them and onto her tongue. Though before she could further struggle, the woman’s mouth opened and Elena’s eyes closed on reflex.

A most disgusting taste entered her mouth. Elena’s body thrashed about as a thick, lumpy green mass of matter was deposited in her mouth and splattered against her nose. The thief felt it slide against her tongue, hot and with the consistency of mushy bread. Gagging and coughing she began to panic, the vomit causing her choke, as she felt her own coming up to meet it. Just when she began to suffocate, the substance seemed to actually crawl down the rest of her throat and into her stomach.

Gasping for air, her eyes snapped open and she felt sick and heavy. The vomit seemed to settle in her stomach like an unwanted burrito, causing the organ to gargle and rumble. She could feel the red head’s hot and sickly breath on her face, and her mind began to swim.

Satisfied, the strange woman just sat still, looking blankly at Elena. Then slowly and painstakingly it turned its gaze to Julia, crawling over Elena without care for where her knees and hands may be. Her new target was Julia, though the ambition of the strange and somewhat intelligent woman was not to be seen.

[ This is where you can pretty much decide what our zombie will do and if you want to “add” onto our female zombie. It’s up to you, but Elena will not stay immobile for long. I’ll pretty much go along with whatever you want to do. So pick wisely, my friend. ]
Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Sexed
Thanatos

Female

PostSubject: Re: [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos]   [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 9:53 pm

To think such a.. well, not completely innocent romantic scene could be ruined by that. Julia was enjoying the company of the Russian, hugging and clinging to her, soon enough, and offering a small nod at the woman's words. She could lie about that. Although it all depended on if Elena's fake American accent pulled through, and if she in general looked old enough to be a mother. However, not concerned with these things, Julia was indeed taken by surprise as the door opened, and the busy sounds of distant voices and movements were replaced by screams, hisses, and all sorts of frightening noises. The brunette remained behind Elena, peaking past her hip before ducking behind her. What was wrong with that woman? What was that stuff coming out of her mouth?! Julia hadn't even noticed the woman on the floor.

The nine year old stumbled back, leaning against a sink, cowering with wide eyes. She winced, tears welling in those fearful eyes as Elena gave a cry of pain, due to the strike. And as the monstrous, changed woman forced Elena's mouth open, depositing a thick surge of vomit, Julia watched. She gagged, coughing and looking away, spitting up in the sink as the sound of the strange exchange continued to fill her ears. Julia had thought it disgusting to SEE it, but the fact that Elena was experiencing it was all the worse! By the time she regained herself, the monster of a woman was lurching closer, fresh vomit sticking to her chin and lips.

"E-Elena?!.."

Came a fearful cry, unable to see the adult well passed the form of the approaching "monster". With little else to do, and no where to really go, Julia stumbled back, her neat shoes slipping on the off-color tile, sending her bony bottom against the floor, and ushering a small cry of both pain and fear from her lips. Julia had little time, and she was in fact rather lucky she'd not smacked her head against the porcelain sink. But before she could hope to squirm away, to hide in a stall or even dodge n order to check on Elena, hands caught her wrists like a vice, squeezing the child's small body, and eliciting a sharp cry from her lips, tears streaking flush cheeks.

"Get off, get off! E-Elena! Get off!"

Her little lungs shrieked, knees raising high as she curled up, the hard toes of her shoes digging into the strange woman's chest. Those pliable mounds squished beneath the small girl's force, but this changed woman.. she didn't even flinch! Her body continued to lean over Julia's, flecks of fresh bile and blood dripping onto her shirt. Meanwhile, lower, her raised legs caused her brown skirt to fall back, exposing soft thighs and a hidden mound, beneath simple white panties, dotted with pink hearts. At first, it seemed as if the strange woman intended to do the same to Julia, reaching down and grasping her face in one hand, the other squeezing both wrists together. But with Julia's knees up near her chin, and the red head leaning over her in such a manner..

Needless to say, the woman's front brushed Julia's exposed, warm thighs and panty-clad mound. She paused, leaning back, allowing her breasts to take on a regular shape, now with Julia's shoes no longer digging into them. Those ghoulish eyes found the source of this "contact", and within moments, the woman who had "died", found her breasts being groped, and had vomited into a Russian's mouth, was now tugging up the front of her skirt, exposing something Julia couldn't quite see. Not like she cared to - the brunette was still screaming her little head off.

Something fat, long, and not at all normal was peaking from the woman's underwear. it was curled, trapped within her panties. But with one hand at Julia's wrists, containing them, the other merely moved from her cheeks, brushing the clothing down and allowing the discolored organ to bounce free. Its texture, even appearance, was similar to a penis. it was growing from her groin, likely an extended clitoris. This assumption was further encouraged by the fact that the girthy tip carried no cock head, but was rather, rounded, a gash in the center, as if the monster woman's urethra and clitoris had combined. In some manner, it was much like an animal's organ, save for the fact it was especially flexible, despite its "rigid" state.

However, despite all of Julia's screaming, the.. somewhat intelligent monster wasted no times, small lumps and bulbs sprouted along her organ's length and tip, now bending as she pressed the tip of her fat, sickly colored new phallus to the front of Julia's panties, spreading her unseen little lips, and causing her to jerk and cry.

What was she doing?!
Back to top Go down
E
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos]   [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 11:00 pm

Julia’s voice reached her ears, but it did not exactly register. Elena’s mind was smothered with the uncomfortable and bloated feeling she was experiencing. It was as if someone shoved a giant lead ball into her stomach. Her eyes closed and her stained lips parted, Elena groaned, her head rolling from side to side. It almost appeared as though she was in the midst of a terrible fever, her face flushed and in a sort of agony. Very much unlike the unnatural peace that ordinarily took over those that were to turn.

Soon the bloated feeling increased and a hot, searing pain shot down her legs and abused vagina. A shriek escaped her at this and her eyes were forced open, one hand tightly holding her stomach while the other clamped around her fiery cunt. Squirming she struggled to hold onto consciousness, black spots filling her vision. The pain was just too intense; it felt as though it would actually kill her. Yet still, she was aware of Julia’s frantic screams.

Kim was unable to see this. At some point her mind was lost. There were no dreams, no thoughts, just emptiness. Slowly, as she lay motionless, a desire filled her. It was not rational, but instinctual. Kim needed flesh, blood, anything to feed this hunger that wracked her brain. Yet Kim did not know this, Kim was gone. All that remained was a moving husk, a zombie.

Reaching a rather quick climax -no, she did not orgasm-, the pain began to subside, but was still as present as ever. Elena found that she could function now, she could actually think. Whimpering somewhat, she turned over onto her stomach, giving a wince as she did so. Through squinted eyes she could see the redhead, the one that had taken the time to vomit in her mouth. Though she could not see all of Julia’s body, she could at least see her legs. Unable to rationalize, what this disgusting woman was doing, Elena used what strength she could muster to claw herself to the pair.

This new Kim could see this and smell this. Almost as if a switch had been flipped, her instinct went from hunger to another need, pleasure. Naturally, pleasure was not a need, as many animals went without pleasure, but Humans seemed to need it. Kim was still a human, but a different sort of human; she was the zombie of a human. To this respect, she still retained the very basic functions of a human, as well as the very basic desires. In simple terms, the need to sustain her existence, and the need for pleasure. So she ignored her earthly limitations, a broken spine and neck, and began to move. Began to crawl her way to the Russian woman.

She was almost there. Elena was in pain and probably could not save her girlfriend, but she needed to try. As she drew closer, on an angle to the pair, she could see more clearly what was happening. Though she could not view the pulsating member, she knew the position and she also knew that Julia was most likely still a virgin.

“Damn you! Stay… Stay away from her!” Her weak voice threatened.

[ Sorry, sorta ran out of steam. I would have controlled our rapist zombie, but I did not want to ruin what you had going. ]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos]   [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next