Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Cover of a Devil [ Zero && ` I z a ]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zero
Sex Pot
Zero

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-08-06

The Cover of a Devil [ Zero && ` I z a ] Empty
PostSubject: The Cover of a Devil [ Zero && ` I z a ]   The Cover of a Devil [ Zero && ` I z a ] EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 3:08 am

The fight was very close, the main lines of course... would still take quite a while to actually reach the castle if the demons only pushed by brute force. After all, the most elite of the elven guard was standing to protect the royal family and the castle. However, the demons were not ones to just let their lives be shed because of honor or any such foolishness. No, the plan was already underway to destroy the elven group from the inside out.

A spy, already in the castle was making his way up towards the princesses room. He carried a knife with him, and had managed to slip past most of the guards by shapeshifting. After all, they were trained to catch magic and such, but by shifting into an elf physically... they could see nothing. It did not take long for him to figure out which the princesses room was, and even less time for him to make up an excuse to see her as a servent.

It took the form of a small elven maid... one that it had slaughtered in a small room and taken her clothes after memorizing at best it could her voice. It took up with it a small wrapped note, tied in the elven bow upon a silver tray as it reached the guards outside the princess's door and asked to be let in to deliver the note, its head down and speaking softely hoping to mask a little of its true identity.
Back to top Go down
` i z a
Little Queen
` i z a

Female
Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: The Cover of a Devil [ Zero && ` I z a ]   The Cover of a Devil [ Zero && ` I z a ] EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 1:06 pm

The guard didn't even glance at the maid, he had seen the girl come and go within her highness's chambers often enough. The guard settled his spear in the crook of his arm before opening the door for the maid. Inside the door a young woman was pacing in front of the large window, glancing down at the carnage below. She glanced up to look at the maid. Any other day, the princess was beautiful, but now she looked tired and distraught, her hair and close in disarray and dark circles under her eyes. The Elven Princess rushed over to the woman and hugged her fiercely around the shoulders. "What news do you bring?" she demanded, her light silver hair falling into her face.
Back to top Go down
http://ClockworkRenfield.deviantart.com
Zero
Sex Pot
Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Cover of a Devil [ Zero && ` I z a ]   The Cover of a Devil [ Zero && ` I z a ] EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 9:02 pm

The shapeshifter waited until the door was closed as she spoke in the voice of the maid, one sweet and attempting to comfort the princess, leading her on for just a little bit to see how well it could do so. "Princess, the war is over... there will finally be no more fighting, isn't it wonderful?" It told her. Somewhat the truth, now that the demon had the princess right in its hands, there was nothing to stop the demons from overrunning the castle, and then it could make her his faithful slave.

Oh, and he'd make sure to train her well too. Maybe it would use this body to just taunt her, or maybe even her own. Oh yes, toying with her would be oh so sweet. It knew it shouldn't waste time... so it decided to stop playing as it reached behind and grabbed a small knife as it moved itself from her hug and moved to hug the princess from behind, while pressing now the knife against her throat. "The princess is captured, and now... now we can celebrate.."
Back to top Go down
` i z a
Little Queen
` i z a

Female
Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: The Cover of a Devil [ Zero && ` I z a ]   The Cover of a Devil [ Zero && ` I z a ] EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 9:12 pm

The princess creased her brow into a small confused frown. The war was over? But she had just looked out the window and the demons were still attacking their walls. "I don't understand," she said moving to the window again where she could clearly see that they were still under seige. She felt the maid's arms wrap around her and a knife pressed against her throat. The voice that came from her faithful servant's lips was not the voice she knew. She stiffened in her captor's arms, knowing the knife was no jest. She swore loudly, using words she had learned from the guards. "What do you intend on doing? My people will not stand for this. They will fight you for my life." She didn't want them to, but she knew it to be true, she was just trying to keep the beast talking until her guards came to check in on her.
Back to top Go down
http://ClockworkRenfield.deviantart.com
Zero
Sex Pot
Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Cover of a Devil [ Zero && ` I z a ]   The Cover of a Devil [ Zero && ` I z a ] EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 10:41 pm

"What are you talking about princess. They'll do whatever you say, and you're going to tell them to stand down, as my hostage. Why don't we try it out... I'll even help you right along. All I need you to do is... shut your mouth." She said before it changed its tone to match the princess's and then screamed for help. It didn't really care what she thought. Oh, the demons would be pushing like crazy now... as they would know that the princess was either dead or captured by him. He would take two guards out just by making them watch him and the princess, before it turned into the demon form it truely was.

A dark enigma, a shadow incarnate coming right out of the ground, however... was just around her height. It was tall for a demon but obviously its height was different then elven heights which were relatively larger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cover of a Devil [ Zero && ` I z a ]   The Cover of a Devil [ Zero && ` I z a ] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Cover of a Devil [ Zero && ` I z a ]
Page 1 of 1