Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I got dumped D:

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

Number of posts : 891
Registration date : 2008-08-13

I got dumped D: Empty
PostSubject: I got dumped D:   I got dumped D: EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 10:02 pm

Not really recently, but a few months ago.

At first she gave me the 'we should just be friends' excuse, but after some digging, I found the real reason, and it hurt pretty bad: I was too timid in the bedroom. I'm really scared of hurting people, you see, and afraid to try new things. So when she asked me to be her 'Dom', and I did some research, I got scared and refused.

Can I get some advice as to how to be more confident/outgoing in this particular thing? (sex?)
Back to top Go down
chainedkitten11
Sexed
chainedkitten11

Female
Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: I got dumped D:   I got dumped D: EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 11:06 pm

Aww sweetie that just sucks.

But I understand it. It's something new and you're freaking out because you don't know how far she wants you to go with it. Like, does she want some light spanks or does she want you to pick her up and throw her in a cage.

I'm sorry this happened to you and for me I'm in a mildly similar situation. I'm trying to become more comfortable with my own sexuality so I can express it in the bedroom. (Anything outside of vanilla sex is extremely difficult for me to bring up.)

I've tried to fix this by speaking more openly among those I know who enjoy this type of thing. For example, for four months I had an older 'mentor' who I could talk to about it, and have all my questions answered. This helped a lot and it eventually got me into a sex club in San Francisco called PowerExchange that I had previously been too scared to go to.

My suggestion is start small. Talk to your friends (if their cool with it) about it, perhaps with the next girl ask her if she wants you to talk dirty, or give her light spanks.

Work your way into it, don't just jump into the deep end. You'll find yourself more afraid and less talented if you do that.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

Number of posts : 891
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: I got dumped D:   I got dumped D: EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 11:41 pm

Thanks for the advice!
Back to top Go down
chainedkitten11
Sexed
chainedkitten11

Female
Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: I got dumped D:   I got dumped D: EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 11:42 pm

No problamo!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I got dumped D:   I got dumped D: Empty

Back to top Go down

I got dumped D:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com :: Out of Character - http://bluemoonroleplaying.com :: Discussion/Advice-
Jump to: