Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Literate sub looking for Kinky sex with a PLOT!!

Go down 
2 posters

Whats your favorite kink of those below?
Beastility
Literate sub looking for Kinky sex with a PLOT!! I_vote_lcap0%Literate sub looking for Kinky sex with a PLOT!! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Watersports
Literate sub looking for Kinky sex with a PLOT!! I_vote_lcap0%Literate sub looking for Kinky sex with a PLOT!! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
BDSM
Literate sub looking for Kinky sex with a PLOT!! I_vote_lcap17%Literate sub looking for Kinky sex with a PLOT!! I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Humiliation
Literate sub looking for Kinky sex with a PLOT!! I_vote_lcap8%Literate sub looking for Kinky sex with a PLOT!! I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Loli/Shota
Literate sub looking for Kinky sex with a PLOT!! I_vote_lcap17%Literate sub looking for Kinky sex with a PLOT!! I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Anal
 0% [ 0 ]
GangBang
Literate sub looking for Kinky sex with a PLOT!! I_vote_lcap42%Literate sub looking for Kinky sex with a PLOT!! I_vote_rcap
 42% [ 5 ]
Rape
Literate sub looking for Kinky sex with a PLOT!! I_vote_lcap8%Literate sub looking for Kinky sex with a PLOT!! I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Torture
 8% [ 1 ]
Death
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
chainedkitten11
Sexed
chainedkitten11

Female
Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Literate sub looking for Kinky sex with a PLOT!! Empty
PostSubject: Literate sub looking for Kinky sex with a PLOT!!   Literate sub looking for Kinky sex with a PLOT!! EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 8:27 pm

Hey there!

I'm a literate lady sub who is only interested (currently) in hetero roleplays. I would play the chick. By the way, most of my posts are three paragraphs or longer, I'm looking for the same.

I am looking for PLOTS, and I have quite a few of them up in my head and I'm totally willing to listen to yours too!

I'm SUPER kinky and I'm looking for other SUPER kinky people!

Our roleplay MUST have plot along with romance and kinky nasty dirty sex. Twisted Evil

Here is the list:

Like a Star @ heaven = crave

Acceptable Kinks:

Master and Slave Like a Star @ heaven
Rape Like a Star @ heaven
Monster Like a Star @ heaven
Forced Pregnancy Like a Star @ heaven
Gang Bang
Anal
Leashes
Spanking
Humiliation Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Bestiality Like a Star @ heaven
Watersports Like a Star @ heaven

UNacceptable Kinks:

Needles
Knives
Feet
Lesbian

Other:

Medieval (Historical and Fantasy)
Fantasy
Modern
Vampire
Scifi

Potential Plots:

Plot Idea 1:
Two gangs that have been fighting each other for years come to duke it out in an abandoned lot. Disgusted by the death and animosity between her brother's gang and the other gang, Anna gets between the two gang leaders. She diffuses the situation for that moment but later that night she is kidnapped by the rival gang leader (you) and taken to their safe house where she is kept as a worker and slave for the gang. (Can be a romantic and sexual plot or just sexual.)

Plot Idea 2: Vgirls are young women born and bred to be house-servants for wealthy or lonely men. They are trained to accept any task given to them by their Masters. Valine is a Vgirl sent to a wealthy man who was a loner and 'trapped' in his home because years ago he had been sent a mail bomb and he was mildly (or any amount of severity) disfigured from it. Trying to ease his loneliness he buys a new kind of Vgirl, one that’s trained in odd fetishes.

Plot Idea 3: His mission was simple, assassinate the Ambassador of Norway to stop him from passing a bill in the UN. Unfortunately the order had come from a man he didn't particularly care for and for once he had reservations about this kill. But, the moment before he was going to kill the Ambassador his daughter rushed in and offered her life in payment to save her father. 100,000 dollars or a woman who was your virtual slave, what would you pick?

Plot Idea 4: Anna and (your character) had grown up together but a fight in their teens had separated them years ago. Now, (your character) is a grown man trained in the art of death, and his target? The young woman who was once his best friend and now the greatest threat to an Italian mafia leader. The rules were vague but clear, get her out of the way, in any way (your character) wanted.

So get back to me through PM and we'll go from there!

<3 <3 <3

ChainedK

Last edited by chainedkitten11 on Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:34 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : New plots!)
Back to top Go down
Raven
Sexed
Raven

Male
Number of posts : 123
Location : Dancing amongst the bloody mess laughing hysterically.
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Literate sub looking for Kinky sex with a PLOT!!   Literate sub looking for Kinky sex with a PLOT!! EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 8:30 pm

Hey I'll do a master slave humiliation if you want. I gave pairings that I can mix and match with that type of rp and I also have some plots in my request page send me a Pm and tell me what paring and which plot ^_^ not all pairings have plots.
Back to top Go down
chainedkitten11
Sexed
chainedkitten11

Female

PostSubject: Re: Literate sub looking for Kinky sex with a PLOT!!   Literate sub looking for Kinky sex with a PLOT!! EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 8:42 pm

Bumpie bumpie bitches. ^.^
Back to top Go down
chainedkitten11
Sexed
chainedkitten11

Female

PostSubject: Re: Literate sub looking for Kinky sex with a PLOT!!   Literate sub looking for Kinky sex with a PLOT!! EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 12:40 pm

Whoo whoo!!!

Come jump on the kinky train!
Back to top Go down
chainedkitten11
Sexed
chainedkitten11

Female

PostSubject: Re: Literate sub looking for Kinky sex with a PLOT!!   Literate sub looking for Kinky sex with a PLOT!! EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 10:38 am

I'm sexy, I'm cute, I'm popular to boot.

I'm bitchin', great hair, the boy's all love to stare.

I'm wanted, I'm hott, I'm everything your not.

I'm pretty, I'm cool, I dominate this school.

Who am I? Just guess, guys wanna touch my chest!
Back to top Go down
Raven
Sexed
Raven

Male

PostSubject: Re: Literate sub looking for Kinky sex with a PLOT!!   Literate sub looking for Kinky sex with a PLOT!! EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 10:43 am

I sent you a pm with my ideas never got an answer back maybe you forgot?
Back to top Go down
chainedkitten11
Sexed
chainedkitten11

Female

PostSubject: Re: Literate sub looking for Kinky sex with a PLOT!!   Literate sub looking for Kinky sex with a PLOT!! EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 11:07 am

Raven wrote:
I sent you a pm with my ideas never got an answer back maybe you forgot?

I coulda swore I sent you a message back. Hmmm.... wierd.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Sexed
Raven

Male

PostSubject: Re: Literate sub looking for Kinky sex with a PLOT!!   Literate sub looking for Kinky sex with a PLOT!! EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 11:13 am

I sent you two messages after the original but never got a reply from you. I thought I did something wrong and you didn't like the ideas lol.
Back to top Go down
chainedkitten11
Sexed
chainedkitten11

Female

PostSubject: Re: Literate sub looking for Kinky sex with a PLOT!!   Literate sub looking for Kinky sex with a PLOT!! EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 11:16 am

Raven wrote:
I sent you two messages after the original but never got a reply from you. I thought I did something wrong and you didn't like the ideas lol.

I'm sorry! I honestly thought I had replyed to you. What ideas did you have? We can discuss it here or send it over to PMs.

I wish I could see what happened but yesterday I accidently clicked delete all msgs instead of delete marked so I lost my whole inbox.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Sexed
Raven

Male

PostSubject: Re: Literate sub looking for Kinky sex with a PLOT!!   Literate sub looking for Kinky sex with a PLOT!! EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 11:29 am

Hi!

I got your message. Perhaps you'd like to do a Bodygaurd/Boss' daughter roleplay? Or perhaps a modern/slave roleplay?

Do either of those sound interesting to you? I couldn't find any plots that fit with either of those so we could come up with one together.

Chainedkitten

My reply

well it's hard to humiliate the boss' daughter so the slave one will have to work for you massive craving I was thinking of the slave one as in like teacher/student student/student, or even incestuous. [/end message]

For teacher student I would play the student needing help & failing in class and the teacher just being one of those not caring unless it involves her getting things. The main idea is she offers to tutor him but is planning on getting in his pants for payment of her time, but the tables are turned as he drugs her that night and she becomes his slave.

The student Student one isn't as thought out, but it will involve public humiliation a few scenes in the locker room being my guy is a football player.

He incestuous roleplay doesn't really have a plot behind it cause I'm running out of ideas for this topic. The incest can be older brother younger sister, and older sister younger brother. I would prefer playing the younger this time around and the sister being some what grown and mature.... Wait I think I have a plot coming in...

THe Older sister has been raising her brother for a few years now since their parents died. He was taught about sex by her and she has actually shown her body to better teach him. What she doesn't know is the brother is falling in love with her but is in the rebellious stage of adolescences He goes to a party gets caught by her and when he acts sorry he drugs her drink and takes what he wants from her. will involve more discrete humiliation (not so public but I have a twist to it hiding in waiting)
Back to top Go down
chainedkitten11
Sexed
chainedkitten11

Female

PostSubject: Re: Literate sub looking for Kinky sex with a PLOT!!   Literate sub looking for Kinky sex with a PLOT!! EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 12:40 pm

I guess of those choices I would be most likly to pick the student x student though most of the time I'm not really into modern without a more adult twist. (As in, not sex, but topic, like this is highschool and I don't normally do that. Too cliche.)

But it might work out if we have some sort of interesting loose plot.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Sexed
Raven

Male

PostSubject: Re: Literate sub looking for Kinky sex with a PLOT!!   Literate sub looking for Kinky sex with a PLOT!! EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 12:51 pm

well we don't have to do humiliation, I haven't tried doing humiliation in another era so I suppose we could try it if you want. Perhaps a...... dark knight/ peasant woman slave rp?
Back to top Go down
chainedkitten11
Sexed
chainedkitten11

Female

PostSubject: Re: Literate sub looking for Kinky sex with a PLOT!!   Literate sub looking for Kinky sex with a PLOT!! EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 1:27 pm

Thats ok. I'm always willing to try something new I havn't done before so we can still do student-x-student if you'd like. Smile
Back to top Go down
Raven
Sexed
Raven

Male

PostSubject: Re: Literate sub looking for Kinky sex with a PLOT!!   Literate sub looking for Kinky sex with a PLOT!! EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 1:44 pm

I have an idea for a plot but it isn't in depth like the others...

She has wanted him for a few years but isn't interested in anything serious just yet. finally she figures out a way for her to be with him. She offers herself as a slave for many different things including sex. She says she is willing to do anything for him but doesn't exactly know his kinks. She has heard form other girls that he like video taping the sex, but other then that not even his exs will say.
Back to top Go down
chainedkitten11
Sexed
chainedkitten11

Female

PostSubject: Re: Literate sub looking for Kinky sex with a PLOT!!   Literate sub looking for Kinky sex with a PLOT!! EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 9:12 pm

Chuga bump!
Back to top Go down
chainedkitten11
Sexed
chainedkitten11

Female

PostSubject: Re: Literate sub looking for Kinky sex with a PLOT!!   Literate sub looking for Kinky sex with a PLOT!! EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 9:24 pm

Bump of despiration!
Back to top Go down
chainedkitten11
Sexed
chainedkitten11

Female

PostSubject: Re: Literate sub looking for Kinky sex with a PLOT!!   Literate sub looking for Kinky sex with a PLOT!! EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 10:56 pm

Bumpo!
Back to top Go down

Literate sub looking for Kinky sex with a PLOT!!
Page 1 of 1