Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stepping up through the puddle

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
E
Sexed

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Stepping up through the puddle Empty
PostSubject: Stepping up through the puddle   Stepping up through the puddle EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 7:14 pm

Hello, I'm E. Obviously I'm new and I am looking for some role-playing goodness, otherwise I would not have joined. I can role-play just about anything, I just don't do yaoi and I don't want scat in any role-play. I'm pretty easy going and I don't mind making plots, but I do have two simple rules. Whoever makes the plot starts and I need a picture for each of your primary characters.

I'm well versed in various video games and manga/anime; so if that is your thing, feel free to suggest anything. If you don't like that stuff, I'm still open to non-series oriented role-plays.

Hmm... that's about it.
Back to top Go down
Mayor of K-Town
Sex Beast
Mayor of K-Town

Female
Number of posts : 233

PostSubject: Re: Stepping up through the puddle   Stepping up through the puddle EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 7:23 pm

Welcome!!!
Back to top Go down
E
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: Stepping up through the puddle   Stepping up through the puddle EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 7:27 pm

Thanks, I take it you are the one with the add on Gaia? I fogot to mention but I saw it and figured I'd check the place out.
Back to top Go down
Mayor of K-Town
Sex Beast
Mayor of K-Town

Female

PostSubject: Re: Stepping up through the puddle   Stepping up through the puddle EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 7:35 pm

Yeah probably was me... if the avvie was a mohawked chick with tattoos. =) I'm Jonie... XD As if my name didn't say enough.
Back to top Go down
E
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: Stepping up through the puddle   Stepping up through the puddle EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 7:37 pm

Not to mention you use the same signature.
Back to top Go down
Mayor of K-Town
Sex Beast
Mayor of K-Town

Female

PostSubject: Re: Stepping up through the puddle   Stepping up through the puddle EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 7:42 pm

Oh yes, I know, I'm simple.
Back to top Go down
E
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: Stepping up through the puddle   Stepping up through the puddle EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 7:47 pm

Sometimes simple is better.
Back to top Go down
Mordryd.UnonDall
Virgin
Mordryd.UnonDall

Male
Number of posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: Stepping up through the puddle   Stepping up through the puddle EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 7:03 am

Hey there, E.

Welcome to Blue Moon!
Back to top Go down
` i z a
Little Queen
` i z a

Female
Number of posts : 481

PostSubject: Re: Stepping up through the puddle   Stepping up through the puddle EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 12:15 pm

Welcome to Blue Moon.
Back to top Go down
http://ClockworkRenfield.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stepping up through the puddle   Stepping up through the puddle Empty

Back to top Go down

Stepping up through the puddle
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com :: The Welcome Center - http://bluemoonroleplaying.com :: Introductions-
Jump to: