We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

|| T i e s . T h a t . B i n d || RP (Full)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MixedPplAreSoFly
Sex Pot

Male
Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: || T i e s . T h a t . B i n d || RP (Full)   Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:36 pm

A Twisted Tale of Highschool Love

There is this boy, and he's the local highschool heartthrob. Guys want to be him, girls want to be with him. He's just that plain and simply...awesome. He was so desireable that in fact...even his younger cousin fell for him. Yeah, his little cousin, the one he treated like a spoiled princess ever since they were little...

But he doesn't know...yet that is...

Roles:
Jock/older cousin: MixedPplAreSoFly
Social Outcast/younger cousin: DistantParadise

Last edited by MixedPplAreSoFly on Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: || T i e s . T h a t . B i n d || RP (Full)   Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:42 pm

(( -glorious arrival- ))
Back to top Go down
MixedPplAreSoFly
Sex Pot

Male

PostSubject: Re: || T i e s . T h a t . B i n d || RP (Full)   Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:45 pm

Nate started off the schoo day like any other day, strutting into the school entrance like the rockstar that he is. Well, compared to the other students he is kind of a rockstar status amongst them. What, with his stellar football record and his imminent 3rd MVP status about to be given to him due to his great success as the school's football captain for the past 3 years, of course he' a rockstar walking the halls right now. A slick grin was present on his lips as his slender hands removed the stunner shades that covered his dark, chocolate brown eyes, girls practically left breathless as they watched him do so while walking the tiled path of to his first class of the day.

But his eyes weren't looking at them in return, in fact he was looking for a particular female face within the crowd. His cousin to be exact. That girl who ever since he can remember always tagged along with him wherever he went, always holding his hand ever since she learned to hold unto things. A slight frown crept upon his face when he couldn't find the girl he was looking for, folding the stems of his shades as he slid them into the chest pocket of his golfshirt, the collars flapping as he stook one step after another...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: || T i e s . T h a t . B i n d || RP (Full)   Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:06 pm

Sariya, from the day she was born, had been a lucky girl.
Atleast, that was what all others had considered her, seeing the long list of 'blessings' she was born with. Let us see that list now:
Sariya had one petite and lovely body.
Sariya had two loving parents.
Sariya had three hundred dollars a week for an allowence.
And Sariya had four aunts and uncles living closely by.
For those whose faces were torturously covered with acne, she was blessed.
For those whose parents had long ago separated, she was blessed.
For those who could hardly afford lunch, let alone an extensive wardrobe, she was blessed.
And, for those who lived far away from the bulk of their relatives, she was blessed.

But, for Sariya, all her blessings were not nearly enough for her. She wanted more.
And 'more' was not all that vague of a term really. She knew exactly what would make her feel like she had enough in the world... She wanted 'Him'.

Down the hallways she walked, using her slight stature to carry her quickly in the midst of so many other students. Most people tried to keep out of her way anyways. She was a freak, really, in the midst of so many people who followed the school's unspoken dressing code. The high school she attended was one where the majority of the school body strongly conformed to a certain style. Sariya, with her green eyes outlined boldly with eyeliner and heavily adorned with mascara, stood out. With her leg-binding dark blue skinny jeans and her bright green band shirt, she contrasted strongly with the ripped knee, acid washed, collared shirt, frilly blouse majority.

Her hair was the most violently different, shoulder length and razored to make the most of all the layers her thick locks could offer, its flashy hot pink and neon blue streaks in the bangs and through the back were nothing like the highlights that dominated the rest of the hair population.

Yes. it would have been rather hard to miss Sariya coming down the way... If not for the fact that she was... quite short. But He was hard to miss, and indeed it was him that she sought out. It was the start of the day and she could hardly let him go without her blessing, could she? There she spotted him, scanning about the crowd with those beautiful brown eyes. Sariya grinned, seeming to startle one of the conforming cheerleader types at her side when she did so. She just about bounced over to His side, smiling up at her cousin in her usual pleased manner.

"Good Morning, Nate."

Back to top Go down
MixedPplAreSoFly
Sex Pot

Male

PostSubject: Re: || T i e s . T h a t . B i n d || RP (Full)   Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:25 pm

Hearing that familiar soft voice among the crowd, a huge grin lit up Nate's face. He whipped around, the hem of his shirt and his jet black bangs cascading due to his movement. His soft brown eyes met the girl's emerald green pair, though obscured by her candy colored hair, he can still see how beautiful they were. "My angel!", he squealed with glee, sounding more like a child than the burly senior that he is as he opened up his arms to envelop the girl's tiny frame.

The girl, Sariya was her name, was his cousin...the one he had been looking for the whole time. "And I thought I wouldn't be able to see your pretty face today...", Nate whispered as he gave her body a gentle squeeze as his arms slid tighter around her torso.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: || T i e s . T h a t . B i n d || RP (Full)   Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:45 pm

Sariya paid little mind to the gazes of others now that she was in the presence of her cousin... not that she paid much mind to others in the first place. Her green eyes shone with happiness at the warm welcome she received, small arms encircling his broad torso.

'My angel'
He called her. And He was the only one allowed to address her as such.

"As if I'd let you escape without saying 'good morning'", she answered him, tilting her head back to look at his face and purse her lips together. "Why you'd even worry..."

Oh she was so pleased with herself right now. Having found him before that hateful bell could ring.
Back to top Go down
MixedPplAreSoFly
Sex Pot

Male

PostSubject: Re: || T i e s . T h a t . B i n d || RP (Full)   Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:07 pm

Now his lips are curled unto a gentle smile, right hand slowly moving itself down to the small of her back and back up to in between her shoulder blades. Being the taller out of the two, it was easy for him to plant a gentle kiss on the crown of her head. With a long sigh he took in the fragrant scent of her hair, just enjoying her presence against his frame as he continued to hold her. "Well you're so small, and I got worried I won't see you...", he teased as he continued to run his hand up and down her back.

By now he felt the piercing gaze that everyone around the couple is giving them, causing him to momentarily flinch as he realized what he was doing in public. He was holding Sariya just like he was holding any other girlfriend that he have had...and people are noticing...

Flustered he quickly distanced himself just enough to be able to look Sariya once again eye to eye. "Can I walk the lady to her class today?", he asked with a smile, hands slowly letting go of her body to grab her by her own fingers. He wanted to get away from the cold stares but also he knew that soon enough the bell would ring and he didn't want his younger cousin to be late for her class because of him. "I always loved what you've done with your hair by the way...", commenting about the array of colors that was Sariya's hair. For awhile now the girl had flaunted the hairstyle, and for so many times Nate had complimented her about it even though everyone else including Sariya's and even Nate's family abhorred it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mayor of K-Town
Sex Beast

Female
Number of posts : 233

PostSubject: Re: || T i e s . T h a t . B i n d || RP (Full)   Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:33 am

((OOC I'm this threads official lurker.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: || T i e s . T h a t . B i n d || RP (Full)   

Back to top Go down

|| T i e s . T h a t . B i n d || RP (Full)
Page 1 of 1