We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Suburbia {{ && Carrie}}

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
KarinaTown
Virgin

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Suburbia {{ && Carrie}}   Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:52 pm

"I'm out of here, just one more year of ignoring all the crap. Then I can go live in peace at a college where at least people have brains!" Jenny exclaimed as she moved toward the door. "Dad, you're the only one who seems to think around here."

Jenny seemed to be acting rashly but she knew exactly what she was doing. She wanted out of there, wanted to get Daniel alone and tell him what was on her mind. She knew he got her point across to him and for the moment didn't care what anyone else thought. As far as she knew, she had laid the bait and was ready to spring the trap. She felt so much as if Natalie had taken all of him that she was willing to part with, and now she wanted him for herself. She wanted all of him, whatever he was willing to give.

Janey sat at the table suppressing her wicked smile. "I've got her alone now. Now is my very chance." She thought.

"Mom, why is it that they don't appreciate you?" Janey stated, "Do you remember Roger? Why didn't you stay with him? It's obvious Dad doesn't love you any more. Roger loved you, remember when he took me to the park? He told me he loved you there, and that he wanted to take you away to some place nice. He was very nice, and he liked to touch me. I remember when you watched him touch me. You were holding his arm, he was so handsome and strong. I miss that, why did you guys break up, I liked being touched by you and him like that."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mayor of K-Town
Sex Beast

Female
Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Suburbia {{ && Carrie}}   Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:17 pm

Daniel sat down in the car and started the engine. He wasn't sure how to handle the situation. Part of him felt an old loyalty to Natalie to discipline Jenny, yet, as he looked at Jenny his didn't see that little girl he used to have to bend over his knee and give her a firm swat on the ass when she got into trouble. He just saw the beautiful young woman who was courageous enough to say what he had wanted to. They were in the car weren't they? He had his wallet... he and her could just run away. The thought was tempting but he loved Janey dearly and couldn't leave her there to Natalie, besides the house was partly his and he shouldn't have to leave. He wasn't the one who came home a bitch and...

"Does that include you?" He couldn't help but tease Jenny on her final statement, Dad, you're the only one who seems to think around here. He looked at her almost expectantly, then smiled, "You are a very brave girl. Natalie looked like she was going to seriously hurt you. Do you have a death wish or do you just like taking risks?"

He couldn't help but look at her with his large brown eyes full of admiration and adoration. He never met a girl in all of his year quite like Jenny. She was beautiful, intelligent, fierce and bold and God, did he wished he could be a little bit more like her. If he was, he was sure he would have told Natalie to get the fuck out a long time ago. How he wished he could convey all of that to Jenny with out feeling weird. The most he could manage was a smile that tried to say everything he felt.

Natalie choked a little at what Janey had said. Her cheeks lost all the bright red color they had gain when yelling at Jenny. "Janey, I thought I told you not to ever talk about that..."

She paused remembering the dream like memories that her, Roger and Janey had shared. Jenny had been out of the question at that time. She was already too old. Natalie still wasn’t sure how the whole incident had come about, it just happened. At first she felt a guilty pleasure over watching the two but eventually that faded into naughty bliss. She shook her head, again feeling that same guilt and fear she originally had. “Still, I do miss him. And the time we all shared. It was fun wasn’t it? Roger was… amazing.” She looked at her hands sadly. “We broke up because I decided to stay with Dan… your daddy instead. Roger just didn’t have a job or the money we needed.”

She had chosen money over her love, it was probably part of her disdain for Daniel. She wanted to blame him for her losing Roger. “You liked him? I’m glad you did. I never had sex the way he made love to me. It was like…” Natalie suddenly developed surprised look. Why was she suddenly talking to Janey like she was an adult, like she was her best friend? Her and Janey were bonded, Natalie depended on her to keep that one little secret from the rest of the world. Janey had the power to destroy her life, and if she knew that she could hold it over Natalie’s head like… Natalie’s face paled even more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KarinaTown
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: Suburbia {{ && Carrie}}   Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:57 am

"But Daddy it's true, you are the only one who thinks. I'm too impulsive sometimes. Like right now! You wouldn't believe what's on my mind!" Jenny said smiling. Jenny pulled her loose t-shirt up from the bottom, and slowly began to make a halter top of it. as she lifted and tugged at the shirt, she blatantly arched her back pushing her already perky breasts toward the roof of the car, at the same time exposing everything below her obviously erect nipples. Wrapping the bottom of the shirt through the collar she pulled down on the tied end, just a little too hard and her perfect, perky yet full left breast sprang out in all it's glory. In an effort to get Daniel's attention, Jenny blurted, "All I can think about is that you deserve a great blow job or something. I mean a great one, not just one that gets your load, but one that you will remember for the rest of your life." Jenny acted as if she didn't notice her breast was showing and turned toward Daniel lowering her head and looking at him through wide eyes. "You should be treated like a king.......and that mean, bitter woman treats you like a piece of furniture."

"Oh my God!" Jenny thought, "I said it!" For the moment she wondered if she could go through with it. She did not say directly that she wanted to give him the blow job, but never before did she want to give one so bad, never before did she act this way with any guy, much less a relative. But it was inevitable, she had taken him there in her mind, in one fell evening Daniel's image changed in her mind. It was abrupt and inviting, just as when he went from being her father to being her best friend, now she wanted him to go from there to being her lover.

She looked at him differently once again. This time with hungry eyes. She imagined him all the ways she had seen him, topless, in shorts, in boxers. She thought about how many times he held her in his arms and how safe she felt. His strength, his resolve. He was compassionate and understanding, and wow, was he beautiful too. His dark eyes actually seemed to emit light at times, his face, so manly and confident yet wise and subdued at times. His shoulders spanned the length of her torso when he laid in front of her. His chest is mighty and intimidating the definition of masculinity, His belly was well-fed and somehow displayed a cut abdominal muscle pattern. She looked down in the seat, "What a great butt too. - Damn, I want to see that cock.", she thought looking at his arms. She was actually struggling not to dive face down in his lap. Not so deep down, though, she feared that he would reject her, but so many things he said, oh, she felt all she had to do was offer. Yet, when she tried, she kept masking it in anonymity. "What if he's repulsed by the idea of fucking his daughter?"

Janey thought about what Daniel and Jenny were doing. She imagined he had already had her naked and was fucking her hard in the back seat of his car. Her mind envisioned him thrusting while she looked on masturbating and feeling Natalie's breasts. She slid her hand down the front of her pants though Natalie couldn't see.

"Mom, did you like to touch me, or did you only do it because Roger liked you too?", Janey stated "I really liked it when you did, even more than when Roger did. Look, I'm getting my breasts, I want to see yours Mom, will mine look like yours?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mayor of K-Town
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: Suburbia {{ && Carrie}}   Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:34 pm

Natalie looked at her hands as if she was a little girl who had been caught stealing money out of her mother’s purse. Her tongue felt as if it had swollen. How much had she really liked touching Janey. Was it her love for Roger or did she really want to? She didn’t want to think about it. She learned to like it, even get turned on by it, but she didn’t want to go back there. It was wrong. And it look like she had messed Janey up. Natalie edged herself away from the table a little. There was no way Janey was really talking about this. Janey was her little girl. However, she was a little fearful that if she didn’t relent to Janey’s requests Janey might go out and tell people about what happened. Natalie shook her head, “No, Janey that was a mistake. We really shouldn’t be talking about this.”

- - -

Daniel swallowed dryly. It was hard to concentrate on the road with what was happening. Her breast was teasing him, practicably begging for him to stare and touch it… taste it. His hands itched to reach out and grasp its fullness. It was so much more beautiful than he might have originally imagined. He tried to pretend that he hadn’t seen anything, he didn’t want her to cover it up, and on the other hand they were driving down the road what if someone saw her. His stomach turned. Now she was talking about blow jobs, did she want to give him one, was she like offering or… fuck it. She had to be, this had to be on purpose. She wanted him. She… her… Jenny, that beautiful teenage goddess wanted him. She wanted to take his pants off and bury her beautiful face in his lap. She wanted to burn herself into his memory. His skin was covered in goose bumps.

“Jenny, I don’t really know if… Your shirt… why are you?” He decided he couldn’t wait a moment longer he needed to talk about this. He was willing to take what ever risk there was to find out what exactly was going on. He decided to take the rode that Jenny had spoken about and skipped the trip to what ever they were supposed to get. He pulled over into the dirt off the side of the road and without saying any more to Jenny he got out of the car and began walking stiffly down into the gully that was beside the road.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KarinaTown
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: Suburbia {{ && Carrie}}   Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:13 pm

Janey didn't like Natalie's condescending tone, she grew angry inside but smiled outside. She couldn't help but turn it around, she wanted to force herself on Natalie, she could easily threaten to expose her escapades with Roger. That wouldn't play properly into her fantasy, Janey wanted to bring the family back together through the best feeling she knew, she wanted sex to be the way love was shown like she was taught by Natalie and Roger.

"But we should talk about this Mom!" Janey exclaimed, "Those were the best times of my life, and I miss them terribly, I miss sneaking out and being naughty with you! I miss being touched and loved, I miss your naked body, I miss sharing your man and being part of the sex Mom, I miss having sex with you! We could invite Dad, it would spice up your love again Mom, I know I can do it. I've been practicing what Roger taught me, and I've been watching sex on the internet, I know so much more now, I can get you off like you only imagine Mom, just give me a chance! I've learned so much! This is what I want to do for you Mom, I enjoy looking at women your age and I want to get you the fun you need Mommy, please?"

---

"Oh Daddy!" Jenny said as Daniel scurried away from the car, "What do you want me to do?" Jenny thrust out of the car, running up to Daniel as fast as she could. "Look Dad, I gotta take a chance right now, because you know what's going on. Tonight I realized that I want you for more than a friend, I want you to show me how it feels to be the lover you deserve. I want to make love to you, I want to kiss you, I want you to see me! I mean it!" Jenny pulled her top off exposing her perfect young breasts. "Because I know you like me, and I know you want me too! I know they say it's wrong Daddy, but we've been so close for so long, and I want more. You are so unhappy, and I want you to have what you deserve. We connect in so many ways, this feeling, it's so huge, it's so deep, it can't be wrong Daddy, it just can't. I was made for you, and you are the perfect man for me, I want to give myself to you!" Jenny stood up straight and put her left hand on Daniel's shoulder pulling herself toward him. She took his left hand in her right hand and began to pull it toward her firm erect breast.

..."This is it!" Jenny thought, "The point of no return. If he shoots me down, I'm going to be soooo embarrassed, It's going to be so hard to forget this, Oh my God, what if it ruins our friendship. No....it can't..... there's no way I'm wrong about this, there's no way. If he says no, then he knows how I feel, if he takes me, I must make it something he will want over and over again. Damn, I'm so wet right now it feels like I peed! What is happening, take me Daddy, do it! Do it! I am so ready for you, you're the perfect man I want all of you!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mayor of K-Town
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: Suburbia {{ && Carrie}}   Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:09 am

Daniel didn't hesitate. In fact he hardly had a thought beyond, Oh God... His hand was firmly groping her young, full, womanly breast. The way it felt in his hand made his heart flutter. He could feel how hard her nipple was, right in the middle of his palm. He squeezed gently, taking the full amount of pleasure that could be allowed in such a short amount of time, and pulled her light frame up into his arm and pressed his lips to hers. He couldn't quick grasp the whole idea of what he was doing. Former qualms about ruining his [semi]tranquil life by making out with his oldest daughter died instantly as he slipped his tongue into her mouth and began tasting her tongue, and lips, and mouth. He held her tight, not wanting the moment to end. He feared that if he did, it would all be over, it would be some type of cruel dream. He ran his fingers up her back and into the depths of her thick hair. Every part of her body was a joy to explore, every touch was a sensation that made his skin quiver with delight. It was like his hands couldn't get enough. He wanted to take a step back and look at her beauty but he clung to her as if his life depended on it. His hungrily kissed her mouth, biting her lower lip and plunging his hands into her hair, down her back, dipping into her waist, transgressing her soft, firm, supple young skin. He couldn't get enough of her. The way she tasted and felt. He had to have her all. He never wanted her so much. She was everything any man could ever desire. And she was there. And he was kissing her. Please, please don't pull away, please don't think this is a mistake.

Natalie had her back pressed against a wall. This had to be some weird dream. She was really asleep on her bed. What kind of sick fantasy was this? Her heel dug into the corner where the wall met the carpet and she knew that it wasn’t a dream. Janey was advancing on her. Natalie felt like she was a sick, wounded, animal being hunted down by a lioness. Janey was just a girl though! Natalie shook her head. Janey didn’t seem like a little girl any more though. “No, Janey! What are you saying! Are you crazy? That’s wrong. That’s Sick. You need help. That’s so wrong. Janey, you… you… you need to go to your room. You need… Go to you room!” Natalie tried to sound firm but her voice came out shaky and frightened.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KarinaTown
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: Suburbia {{ && Carrie}}   Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:18 am

"I knew it was for real! I knew it was for real!... ....Oh crap, This is for real! He's all over me! I must have done something right! I must have said the right things! Oh, this isn't fair...... Why, Why does he have to be my Fa." Jenny thought and suddenly squawked, "Oh God Daniel!" and suddenly she felt a huge amount of relief when he didn't pause or hesitate and she felt his hands, like soft leather holding her at the waist. She leaned in and pressed her breasts against his chest and grasped his right arm with her hand. "This is it, the way I pretended to touch his arms so many times, it's real this time, and he knows what I'm doing, and he likes it." Jenny used her right hand and quickly untied the string that held her night pants on letting them fall to the floor. She reached up and grasped his crotch, missing her target and moving upward noticing his firm erection, upward and upward until she felt his waistline button and began to tug at it. As she moved back and forth she could feel his stomach thrusting. "Daniel, I'm so turned on, I love you, I want you now, like I've never wanted anyone before! Please, Please...." She cried out.

"Oh! You're scared of me! Mommy, don't be scared. And don't be ashamed Mommy, it's all good you know. All the feelings I have when I remember our fun are nice, I'm happy when I think of them. You gave me so much attention, you couldn't wait to be with me Mommy. Those were the best times of my life. I want to do it some more, don't be afraid." Janey knew what she was doing, she had her mother as scared as a kitten in a dog pound. "This is gonna be easy, I'm going to have her so scared, when I back off, she's going to beg me to fuck her!" Her sinister mind conjured.

"Mommy, really, you weren't being bad. That's just what the hypocrites and zealots want you to believe. They have ugly children and they are ugly, so they want you to believe that your family is not sexual, but you know better Mommy you've tasted my pleasures and I've tasted yours, and we both liked it mommy. We should thank Roger for introducing us like he did. Listen, Mommy, we don't have to tell Dad. You and I could just blow off some steam, you know you need it. You know it, and if you can say you wouldn't like some real release without lying, I'll go to my room and be quiet. But I know I've got what you need Mommy, just give me a chance."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mayor of K-Town
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: Suburbia {{ && Carrie}}   Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:00 pm

Vague feelings of surprise bubbled inside of his chest and made him want to giggle. He had never heard her call him by his name. Although, what had he expected? He didn’t think he could deal with her calling him Daddy… he wasn’t that fucked up in the head. Daniel knew that it wasn’t his daughter that he wanted but the beautiful, intelligent woman that she was. The fact that she was his daughter was merely coincidental. How could this possibly be wrong? He wanted her, she wanted him… if they were any other couple they would be adored and admired for their closeness. He thrust his hips towards hers again, feeling her firm thigh through his pants. A moan managed its way past his lips. He thrust his tongue deeper into her mouth, he knew that it wasn’t exactly the best kiss he ever dealt but it was hungry… needy. He wanted to mesh his body with hers; he needed to feel close to her. He followed her lead and dipped his hand into her panties. His fingers brushed against her soft patch of pubic hair. He might have melted with joy if he hadn’t been clinging to her body kissing her. He reached deeper and felt the supple skin of her pussy. His fingers found her clit and rubbed it tenderly, afraid that she’d shoo him off if he made the slightest mistake with her perfect body.

Natalie shook her head and tried edging her way out of the room. She didn’t want to be curious in what Janey was saying, although some strange, perverse yearning way compelled to nod and discover what tricks Janey had learned. Maybe it was her loss of Roger and the connection she had made between the sexual feelings Rodge gave her and the sexual awakening he had instilled in Janey and forced upon the both of them. Or maybe it was just because it was wrong that Natalie wanted to comply with Janey’s will. Suddenly she became aware of the fabric of her shirt against her hard nipples and the dampness between her legs. She wanted badly to forget that she had to say no, and yet at the same time she couldn’t say yes. Natalie tossed her head back trying to refrain from looking at Janey’s innocent… or at least prior innocent seeming face, “Janey… just stop it. Go to your room. You don’t know what you’re talking about. I’m going to tell your father about this when he gets back. You need help. This is perverted, what happened… it should have, I’m sorry but it should have it was wrong and you need to just shut up. Just shut the fuck up!”

Natalie was scared, beyond scared. She was like a worm on a hook. Humiliated at her lack of ability to control what was happening to her and terrified at the future aspects of her pathetic life. If Janey threatened to tell her she could run away… find Roger and just disappear with him and forget all about this nightmare.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KarinaTown
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: Suburbia {{ && Carrie}}   Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:49 pm

Jenny took Daniel by the wrist and pressed his hand tightly to her pelvis. She pulled away softly, holding his hand. "You do love me Daniel, I can feel it, you know that I want you. I want your heart in the way only a lover can want another. Before we go any further, I have to know something. Do you want that part of my heart? Do you want me to be your lover? We have loved each other for so long, you are my best friend and the man I want. I want to be perfect for you, but you must want me for your own, you must want me like no man has ever wanted a woman, because we will suffer to have our love. I am ready to sacrifice anything for that love. Do you want that part of my heart Daniel, will you make love to that part of my heart?"

Janey saw Natalie's body posture change, she shifted weight from one hip to another as she edged closer to the door. "Maybe I'm pushing it." She thought to herself, "I'd better try another approach."

"OK, look, Mom, I think you're tripping. Why in the heck do you think it's all perverted all of the sudden? You don't think I love you? I do. And I know you love me. You're going to stand here and try to tell me you didn't wish I was older when we did the stuff we did? I know you did, I heard you telling people I was mature for my age ever since we started. I know it's crazy kinky, but I know you like crazy kinky so quit acting like such you're so innocent and let's just have some fun....... Oh, and, you won't tell Dad, I'm not stupid you know. I don't want to hurt you, I just want to, uh, give you a little therapy, yeah, come on Mom, let's just have some fun!"

Janey wanted to take Natalie on an emotional roller coaster, whatever it took to weaken her resolve. If there was ever an opportunity this was it, this was the moment that Janey had, her desperate opportunity. With the strange behavior of Daniel and Jenny fresh in her mind, Natalie was ripe for picking, and Janey knew that the whole family would only do it if they were all caught up in their private affairs. But if Natalie wouldn't come around, maybe Jenny would, either way Janey wanted another woman, men were simply auxiliary devices to help women have their way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mayor of K-Town
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: Suburbia {{ && Carrie}}   Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:16 am

OOC: Sorry it's so damn crappy =/

BIC:

God, she was pulling away… Daniel started panicking, and it was easy to see in his eyes when they darted up to her face. His lips started to form what was most likely a mixture of excuse and apology when she started talking about it. What all girls inevitably talk about… love. He did love her, desperately but… he was also afraid. She was young, and beautiful and deserved a guy better than him. If he admitted that he loved her she might feel in some way indebted to him to love him in return. He didn’t want her to resent him, not now or ever. Even if she thought she loved him now… all of that could change but he was her Daddy she had to love him, but not be in love with him. He restrained the urge to take her into his arms and confess his undying love for her in the most movie cliché of ways. Instead he looked at her seriously. “Jenny, you’re a great girl but I don’t know. I mean I love you, but I don’t think in the way you mean. I thought maybe we could just have a good time, enjoy each other. I really, really want you Jenny. You’re so beautiful; I’m not even sure what’s happening right now.” He pulled her back closer to him pressing his lips to hers again, feeling the buzz of excitement and hoping his answer was sufficient enough to tide her.

“Janey this isn’t fucking fun. This is just fucked up! I don’t know why the hell you think I’d ever do that again. I don’t want to do it and now I’m sorry I ever did. I was confused! Can’t you just let it go? Janey, I’m serious. You better stop. You better stop or… or…” She threatened nervously. Natalie felt the blood rush to her face and a deep desire to flee the situation. Her eyes shifted about the room, the way a cornered animal might and started moving towards the front door. The air around her felt thick and awkward. Her head began swimming. “I need to get out of here...” Her hand fumbled, searching for the doorknob to her escape.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KarinaTown
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: Suburbia {{ && Carrie}}   Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:08 am

As Jenny accepted the kiss she pondered, "I once heard him say that if I want a guy to marry me, just give him head like he's never had it! - I am so ready to suck his cock! What if I'm no good? - Jenny, you better make this count, it could be your only chance....."

Jenny grabbed Daniel by the back of the head and kissed him deeply, furiously slowly moving her hands down his neck, across his shoulders and down his arms. As she outlined his masculine body she could feel the desire welling up in her. With her hands on his waist, she leaned away from his kiss and with her lips barely touching his ear, whispered softly, "I am really, really going to enjoy this then."

Letting her hands slip into his waistline, she curled her fingers and gracefully slid them around to the front of his pants, unfastened his fly and with one lucky movement, his pants fell to the floor. She began to lower her beautiful frame kissing him down the chest as she gently worked his underwear down as she slowly went lower and lower. Her lips could feel every nuance of his muscular torso and every kiss triggered a tiny orgasm high inside her vagina. As her breasts dragged across his erection, she fluttered inside and her body jerked with a pulse she had never felt before. Her mouth began to water uncontrollably and the desire to have him inside her was unbearable. She pressed her breasts against his legs, and as she drew closer she began to look for the first sight of the cock she had been wondering about for what seemed like a lifetime. When her face reached him, she felt the ridge of his glans slide up her cheek. "Oh my God, it feels like I am being kissed by a deity." She thought. She immediately took him in her hand and leaned back for a good look. When her breasts separated from his legs it gave her a moment where the rush of hormones was slightly subdued and she focused closely holding him at the base. He was beautiful, light colored and large, but not so large it was in the slightest bit uncomfortable. The glans was perfectly the distance from her knuckle to the tip of her thumb and he was clearly circumcised. Below the rim, it appeared to have shoulders that matched his masculine frame and they sloped downward from the glans and lusciously equaled the girth of it about a fourth of an inch below. She imagined the beautiful contour of sleek sports car, as if that line was the indication of a perfectly engineered aerodynamic element. She moved her hand down his shaft and noticed it was completely free of hair and unusual distortions. His shaft narrowed slightly as her eyes followed down the line toward the base,which was now in her palm... it seemed so much larger than the rest, as if the girth had somehow expanded in her hand. "I just have to see that!" she thought. She stroked him upward with her dry hand and felt the pre-ejaculation at the tip. Looking at what she had felt at the base, her eyes widened. "Oh my, that is girthy down there, now isn't it!" She looked up at Daniel with asking eyes but he wasn't looking back. The anticipation was causing her mouth to drool uncontrollably, and she took him in, gently, slowly and as each portion of his manhood reached her tongue, she could feel the pulsing heartbeat get stronger and stronger in his lustrous shaft as her hand tightened around it. She had him deep in her mouth and his body pulsed and he throbbed inside her and she moaned as she felt the orgasm build from the sensation in her mouth.

"This feels incredible, he fits so perfectly, I want his come, I want to swim in his come, I want him to need a doctor after I make him come! I want him to come NOW!" The thought ripped through her entire body and that was what she used, from the rocks in her knees to the back of her throat, every tiny muscle in her body was committed to every move in her face as she began to push toward him. Back and forth, slowly at first, but she couldn't contain her excitement. Her vagina throbbed and ached and began to guide her body in thrusting motions. She began to twist her head and her hand around his cock wildly and feeling the shapes of him inside her mouth made it feel as if he was inside her. "This is it, this is it! This is the the man I want for me!" She thought as she noticed he was thrusting so controlled, so confidently into her. Suddenly she noticed she was moaning, more like whining, but from extreme pleasure and very loudly. She tried to listen if Daniel was moaning too, but there was no subduing the sound she was making. She was amazingly close to orgasm for so long now, and she began to wonder if she was going to make him come. Then she heard it, and felt it in her whole body, he grunted at first, then it was more like a howl. His cock swelled in her mouth, and a rapid pulsing began to shake him inside her. "Here it comes!" she thought. Never before this excited, she took her free hand from his leg and clutched her vagina, the moment her hand touched it, they both came, him inside her mouth and her at the touch of her wanting hand. The come flowed inside her mouth like a sweet nectar and the reward for a lifetime achievement, the he pulsed and came some more. When he did, she felt his juices slide down her throat and her legs lost balance because she came so hard she could not have expected it. She fell backward and as Daniel's manhood sprang from her mouth, she grasped it tightly and down they both fell, into the dirt, into each others space, into each others arms. "I'm so sorry Danny, I... I couldn't help it, I came so hard when you came." She was still holding his receding erection in her hand and looked at his dick and then to his face and began to giggle.

OOC: I've given way more BJ's than you Jonie! lol

"So you're just gonna run away? What the hell Mom, I open my heart to you and you fucking want to leave? You started this, now I want you and you make me feel like I have some kind of wart on my face. You made me this way and now you're going to just take off. I see how you are! YOU'RE A USER MOTHER DEAR, A LOW LIFE USER! Just fucking run away, but who are you going to tell Mommy, who are you going to tell? You're going straight to jail if you tell anyone, so just keep your stupid mouth shut! I'll just cry and cry for whoever asks about it, I'm really good at making up stories!"

Janey was freaking out inside, "What if she did tell? I've got to do something, I've got to... FUCK, this isn't how it was supposed to go!......ok, just calm down, she's not going to tell anyone, just stay calm, she's gotta come back sooner or later."

"So just run away Mommy, and go think about it for a while. When you calm down, maybe you'll see my point of view."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mayor of K-Town
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: Suburbia {{ && Carrie}}   Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:42 am

From the soft touch of her hands to the warm suction of her lips, Daniel had wanted to come the first instance her mouth wrapped around his cock. It had already been building inside of him, waiting to escape his body. The experience was so intense at first he couldn’t open his eyes all he could do was try to remain upright. Then that was it, he couldn’t hold back any longer, he didn’t want too, it was sheer abandonment of all reality and he believed in that moment the myth about men being about to see God when he reached his orgasm, certainly he was in heaven.

Daniel wasn’t sure what had happened after he came though, his world with blind and he felt a tug on his cock and he followed it instinctively not caring for any type of ripping. He tumbled down onto a soft, firm body and then rolling into the warm cooling sand. His eyes were still shut trying to recover from the large amount of seamen he just lost. Slowly he reached his hands to his face and rubbed his eyes like a sleepy toddler. The sand gritted sweetly against his eye lids and trickled down his cheeks as it fell off of his hands. At this point a little sand in the eye would have been a sort of welcomed reality because he knew he had died some where and this was his blessed afterlife.

Daniel finally managed his eyes open at the sound of her sweet giggles. Her beautiful face came into view, her lips red and a bit swollen, shiny with spit… or maybe it was his come? He pulled her into his arms, “Jenny… Jenny…”

He wasn’t sure how to thank her for such a monumental gift, until today he wasn’t particularly interested in blow jobs, but her mouth was better than any pussy he had ever had. Which of course lead him to curiously ponder Jenny’s own female parts and how welcoming they might be. He shook his head, again trying to focus on finding the right words to tell her of his gratefulness. Nothing came to mind, it was beyond words… or maybe there wasn’t supposed to be any words. He would have to show her his delight. He pushed her softly away from him and rolled her onto her back.

He asked no questions and didn’t expect many complaints. He wanted to bury his face in her warn nook between her legs, smell the sweetness of her womanliness, and feel the soft down of her public hair.

Sand had already between him there, but at the moment he didn’t care a bit, after the incredible release she have him, he probably would have clumsily sucked her off if she had a dick. He gave a silent thanks to God for the lack of one though and only found her pink, inviting pussy, swollen with what he had to assume was desire. He pressed his lips to her pink folds and slipped his tongue between her lips and sought out her sensitive clit for licking, sucking and gentle nibbling. The sand had been even less of an issue than he thought as he hungrily flicked his tongue against her pussy, sucking and groaning with pleasure at her taste. His hand reached up for her breast and found it.

He wanted to give her the best he could….

OOC: I don’t want to know about your BJs Carrie lol.

“I’ll tell Roger! He’ll know what to do! He’ll stop this! Just shut up! Shut up! Get the fuck away from me!” Her voice was strangled with fear as equally as it was confusion. All she knew is that she wanted out, and she needed out as soon as she could. Her hand grasped the door knob and she twisted and yanked the door open. The door frame creaked with surprise at the force of her need to get out. She advanced on her car, remembering she left her keys in the house, she reached into and under the wheel well and sought out a key duct taped in there incase she ever locked her keys in the car accidentally. She felt the smooth slick feeling of the tape and found and edge to tear away. She grabbed the key and unlocked her car, started it, and peeled out of the driveway, nearly hitting a young woman on a bicycle. Natalie needed to get to Roger’s he would clear her mind, he would help her… he had too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KarinaTown
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: Suburbia {{ && Carrie}}   Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:45 am

"What the hell is going on!" Jenny thought, "His come tasted like the most amazing flavor of ice cream, not too sweet, but like nutty and mmmmm, I could live off of that! Oh please don't let it be over!" She looked at Daniel and became worried, "Is he crying? He's rubbing his eyes! Oh my God he's racked with guilt! He's pushing me away! Oh no! I was lousy, I gave it my all, and now he doesn't want me any more!" Jenny's eyes welled up with tears, but then she noticed his hands weren't pushing her away, she was being caressed and as he gently put her on her back she noticed he began to go lower and her imagination exploded, "Oh YES, he's going down on me! What is this going to be like? This guy has been with women for at least 20 years! Oh please don't loose control Jenny, you know how you jerk when you come, I've got to relax, I've got to hold still."

As Daniel's face made contact she could feel his warm lips pulling her clit toward his tongue, then his tongue seemed to grab her from the inside, "Oh my god, I'm already so close to coming! Just relax Jenny, he's not going to be impressed if I come in two seconds." as she fought the urge to come, she began to feel as if he was holding her there, on the brink of orgasm, and it was like being teetered on the edge of a cliff, she had completely lost the idea of holding back and now she wanted to come. "Faster Daniel!", she moaned. As she felt as if he could easily make her come at his whim.

She felt his hand move up her body and grab her breast and suddenly she felt as if her nipple was connected to her clit, as he squeezed she could feel the pulsing rhythm of his hand in her pelvis. "Just make me come already! This is enough!' "Harder Daniel." She whined. And the balance on the edge of orgasm became torturous. "God this feels so good, I love it, but I can't tell what he's doing any more." The confusion began to become her primary thought, "Why won't he make me come, he's toying with me, he's been doing this too long for it to be anything else. What if he's just pretending I'm Mom?" Suddenly her mind awoke to the fact that it was her father trying to please her and the confusion became even deeper. "Oh no, push that out of your mind Jenny, this feels so amazing!" But her thoughts preoccupied her mind and she was lost in the confusion. "Try to relax Jenny, try to feel what he is doing, you know he can make you come......" But she couldn't relax, all she wanted to do was push the pressure out and she could barely feel what he was doing any more, "What IS he doing anyways? He's like everywhere and no where at once, I mean he's fast and wild but I can't even tell what he's touching. Ugh, this is not working."

"Use your fingers Daniel, go fast!" She begged, as she grabbed his wrist and pushed his hand down her firm belly.

"Oh mommy, you're going to regret running away!" Jane shouted as Natalie rushed down the sidewalk. "I know you're going to love it when I get you lady! You're just wasting time!" The car started and the nerves in her neck began to burn as the screech of the tires tore through the quiet street. "Your little BMW can't outrun the phone!" She said to herself in a quiet sinister tone.

Unbeknown to Natalie, Janey and Roger had been seeing each other for quite some time, Janey had been in the homework club every year since third grade. Every Tuesday and Thursday at first, but when she would go, she would have to walk home for lack of busses, and on that walk, was Roger's street. One day when She was walking home, Roger saw her and stopped, told her he lived about ten minutes up the street. When Natalie stopped paying attention to Janey, she left Janey's awoken sexual desires abandoned and Janey had found a way to satisfy most of her cravings by visiting Roger after class. When the school year passed and a new one began, Janey simply never turned in her homework club sign up sheet. Every Tuesday and Thursday Janey would wait for Roger to come home by sitting in the patio behind his house. They had been sexually involved without anyone knowing for three years. Mommy was not going to have the power she thought.

Janey picked up the phone and called Roger, "Hey baby, I think I fucked up, my Mom's on the way to your house but it's not what you think, uh, she's going to you for help, because I wanted to get us back together, you know, all three of us."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mayor of K-Town
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: Suburbia {{ && Carrie}}   Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:36 am

‘Faster Daniel’ sung in his head, it sounded so sexy. This beautiful woman wasn’t just letting him wander aimlessly she was encouraging him. She was telling him what she wanted. His heart fluttered momentarily and settled down in the pit of his stomach as other thoughts crept into his conscience. Maybe he wasn’t pushing her buttons right. He felt her intensity and he wanted to live up to what ever expectations she had built up of him. What did she think he was capable of? What was he supposed to be doing?

‘Harder Daniel’ met his ears like bad news. He obviously wasn’t doing what she wanted. He felt his hand being forced down on her. Part of him wanted to pull away in fear of what was being asked. She seemed so desperate he could only obey. He didn’t want to let her down. If he let her down now… would she ever… forgive him? Would she regret this? Would she hate him? Would he lose her all together? He felt himself mechanically slipping his fingers into her warm body, feeling her moist pussy, searching for her button that would send her off into ecstasy the way she had done for him. He began doing what he knew had once pleased her mother. It wasn’t on purpose, it was just, habit, natural. It was what he knew, and what he knew wasn’t working.

The mouse in one hand, his dick in the other: it was wrong but it was like drugs, children, little boys, little girls, dressed up, naked… he didn’t care.

The phone rang. Nervously he jumped clicking out of the windows he was looking at and reaching over to grab the phone as quickly as he could. He always felt like a child when he was masturbating. It was dirty, it was wrong, and if mommy caught you looking at little sister again she would take his dick and beat him off with sandpaper and see how he liked that.

“H..ell…o?” His voice came out shaky as if his mother was on the other end of the phone line. Janey’s small voice calmed him and he realized his hand was seeking it’s way back into his pants.

“Wait? What? Nat?” He ripped his hand away from his crotch again. “When did she leave? What’s going on?” He glanced out of his window expecting squadrons of police cars and men in black suits to come drag him away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suburbia {{ && Carrie}}   

Back to top Go down

Suburbia {{ && Carrie}}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2