Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fail Jail

Go down 
AuthorMessage
August Nox
Virgin
August Nox

Male
Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Fail Jail Empty
PostSubject: Fail Jail   Fail Jail EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 11:41 pm

Everything here is as precise as I can remember it. Overall it's not as bad as it sounds other than what will happen and just what you don't do when you're a parent. Even with a friend you are in a relationship that should be strong enough and well enough for you to get through the issue at hand. You never abandon anyone, never! I will never purposely abandon anyone I know. If you ever need anything you should know by now just ask me and I'll see what I can do.

But everyone reading this, never ever abandon anyone. People shoving you out of their life is not you abandoning them. That's you not being able to do anything about the situation. Doesn't count.

This whole mess started basically on July 4th 2008. The American holiday where families go out and spend time with each other and do special activities to celebrate. I was doing just that up until fireworks. Ironic, maybe it's a sign things were going to blow up you know? Everyone decided to go out and watch the fire works while I decided I would like to stay home and mess around on my computer. And I did, but they left telling me I had assumed everyone's kitchen duty. Haha, no. I will only ever do my part of my kitchen duty. He was basically punishing me for not going out with the family more, jackass. So, I just did my kitchen duty that night and went downstairs to my room.

When they arrived home my dad had eventually come down looking rather annoyed and irritated. He asked me "are you going to apologize?" and of course me being as blunt as the end of a broken sword said no. No way was I going to apologize for something I sincerely did not feel sorry about, I just don't do that. So without waiting for an explanation or any voice from me at all he moved past me inside my room and disconnected the internet. I hate that. Him acting like a child and being so emotional over stupid situations, fucking dishes! That's the making of a lunatic or just a really big jackass. So I watched him leave my room and I was rather irritated and annoyed. However I was planning, as I always do in some other just as childish manner.

After all if you treat someone like a child, they are bound to act like one.

Later that night at around 1:50am 2ish I snuck upstairs like I do sometimes in my devious actions and unplugged the entire internet modem. If I couldn't use the internet for such a stupid reason, whether it be apologizing or just not doing the dishes in the first place I'll never know, no one could. I came back downstairs with the device and hid it in my ceiling. My ceiling isn't solid but tiled, where you can get into the roof and such if you push up on one of the tiles. I did a couple other things that night mostly pertaining to reading and putting a chair under the handle of the door and went to bed.

Like I kind of expected he was there when I woke up. Or just outside my door anyway. He was jiggling the handle and even despite the chair in the way he got in. Walked over to me and asked me where it was. I just played dumb and was just doing a wave of hums and what cha talking abouts. He went through my packed suitcase for Florida, unpacked everything and left it on the floor for me to put back later. He took my boots saying if I was going to steal his stuff he would take it back. I suppose he did pay for those damn boots. After all of that he got me riled up and this is where I tend to forget things, when I get angry. These days when I act angry I act like a complete pissant. I was talking in that really exaggerated voice and was feeding what he had said earlier. He was going to take a bunch of stuff out of my room, I was not going to go to Florida, I was basically going to have a life of shit. Honestly this all started over dishes? Seriously an adult needs to grow the fuck up. My ending grades for this school year was 3 A's and 1 B. My behavior in school is perfect and he had always told me I could basically do anything and have anything if my grades were good and I was behaving. I always behave, until you disrespect me (like in a bad way, I laugh at jokes people tell about me, stuff like that doesn't bother me). When you disrespect me I am as much a "pissant" back. Not only that I was the one that paid for my tickets to Florida, 190$ of 200$. I still owe my mother 10$ but overall I paid for most of the whole damn trip and like hell was I going to miss it.
Back to top Go down
August Nox
Virgin
August Nox

Male

Fail Jail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fail Jail   Fail Jail EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 11:42 pm

When I get angry I tend to forget a lot of things, my mother said something about a disconnection syndrome or something like that. Next thing I knew I had tossed the piano keyboard on my dresser onto the floor. I ripped out the computer screen saying "If your going to take everything here take this." I went over to the tv that was in my entertainment center and I ripped that out saying "and this. I also pulled out the shelf that held my VCR and all my DvD's, which came crashing down. That's when dad threatened to call the police. I think I said something along the lines of go ahead, police and jail sounded better than this place (and it was after a while). So he said alright and left me in my room. He had unscrewed the door knob too, probably to keep me from locking him out or something ridiculous as that. I was still looking for a vent on my anger and I walked over to my keyboard and stomped on it. Completely smashing it and destroying it beyond repair, it was a birthday present from my dad, a rather cheesy one that didn't come with a power plug and had to have batteries in order to play. Then I took one of my 20lbs weights and smashed my mirror. After that I was pretty much done. I got dressed and waited for the authorities to arrive.

I had decided I wasn't going to say anything, and just see what they did. When they walked into my room they asked "What's going on here?". 'I just destroyed my fucking room because my dad was being a jackass dumb shit, can't you tell?' I so wanted to say that now that I'm thinking about it. I just shrugged and gave a hand notion showing the entire room. They saw I wasn't going to say anything and they asked that. I shook my head and they were like "You're arrested!" So I stood up and put my hands around my back so they could cuff me. I was completely obedient. I had no shoes on, just my socks because dad had taken my footwear. When one of the officers had left upstairs to talk with the family I was left downstairs with the other officer, who was leading me to the stairs. At nearly the foot of the stairs he asked me if I had any shoes to wear. Being the mute that I was not saying anything I guess he was really annoyed and shoved me against the wall (later I found out this could be taken as a violation) and said in a rather loud obnoxious tone "I'm talking to you son!" I just stared at him calm and collective. Right into his brown eyes. Fat officers, I sincerely could have made a mess of the guy even with cuffs on if I wanted too. He moved from keeping me against the wall and continued up stairs which was where I would have laid my attack if I was really going to be a bad boy. I could have just jumped back and use him as a cushion on our adventure down the stairs. I could have just gotten away from him for a second and kicked him in the face, it being easier to do so with the higher ground I had. However, no, some things you just don't do.

I was walked past everyone that was inside my house and taken outside, still shoeless and pressed against the police car, throughly searched. The only items I had on me were my belt and necklace. I was then put into the backseat of the car. I was thinking if I should find a way (and I did) to just annoy the crap out of them, but I didn't. Figured it was already bad enough sitting with these uncomfortable cuffs behind my back. A good amount of time passed by while I was sitting in that car, the other officer left and I suppose my asshole officer was checking out the damage I did. Eventually he came out and we were on the road. I could see everything he was doing in the front seat even though there was a barrier between us restricting how much space I had. He had a computer that he was typing on while actually speeding. Now why would you need to speed? Corruption, taking advantage of the privileges an officer the government gave them. Later his cell phone went off and he was speeding and chatting on that. Someone almost pulled out in front of him, which I thought was very amusing, and he cussed up a storm.

When his conversation ended he went back to his computer. He was basically having an IM chat with another officer about me. Asking what jail to send me to, they wanted to send me to the adult one but were not sure if 17 year olds could go. I found it amusing that they didn't even know how to do their jobs or even know something that was rather simple to know.

Sooner than later we arrived. There was a two gate system made to make sure there were no openings when coming and going from the prison. We came up to what I would assume was the front and he parked his car. He opened the door and I stepped out onto the concrete. There was an inmate taking laundry out when I was coming in. He was dressed in white and had identification stitched into his clothing. I decided I was cool enough at this point and wouldn't play the mute. Inside was a metal counter and metal seating arrangements. They uncuffed me and re-searched me. They confiscated my belt and necklace. Then asked me a series of questions I answered honestly going from various forms from thinking about suicide and my medical history.

Later I went through another door just beyond the room I was in. There were a couple casually dressed people like myself who were here for breaking some sort of law one way or another. There were booths that were open for officers to address the new inmates of the prison. I was booth 3, a large metal counter was there so that I could sign papers which I did. I was being polite and going about my business. Once I was released I was put in an open cell number 6 that had a bunch of telephones in it probably to call for bail. I forgot to mention my dad had taken my cell phone back at the house so I had no way to call anyone, being completely dependent on my cell phone to remember the numbers for me (on that note I need everyone's phone number again just in case). Not too long after I had sat down another officer came up to me and asked if I had a problem. My response was no, and that I was completely fine. He said that the guy at the booth thought I had an additude. Are you fucking serious? Polite was considered an additude at a prison. Probably because they were so used to fuck you and the like. I told him no, and that I was just being myself. After telling him the police did a good job keeping prisoners in jail and the like (that was kind of true) he left. Most of what happened in the next 6 hours (I had arrived at around 8 am) was a combination of moving between an open space just across from the booths where I had to sit down if I wanted to watch television, more forms to fill out from the guy in the booth, getting finger printed and a wristband that was impossible to take off secured around my wrist, and getting lunch. I did talk to some of the inmates, or casuals as I would call them because they were not in prison cloths (yet). The first guy I met was Mexican, he told me he was from the border or at least what I could understand anyway. He didn't have any english, I was able to figure out how old he was and his name. "Louise" and he was 19. Other than that I really couldn't talk to him. We would smile at each other after some silly event with the officers transpired. Eventually we were moved here and there and the came the worst part. Changing dress.
Back to top Go down
August Nox
Virgin
August Nox

Male

Fail Jail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fail Jail   Fail Jail EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 11:42 pm

I was with a group of guys and they shuffled us into the mens shower. We had to completely undress one at a time, put our cloths in a big plastic ben and change into the cloths they gave us. I surprisingly was calm throughout the whole thing but in my head I was thinking, "my first time undressing in front of someone has to be an officer? Lame! Lammmmmmmeee~~!!! ;o;".

After that me and my group were shuffled into a slightly smaller cell, oh in all the cells was a toilet just barely covered up by a concrete wall where you would go to use the rest room. Most of the people in my group would lay down on the metal benches and try to sleep. If not they were still using the phones to try and get bailed. I tried the phone a couple of times to call my cell phone but it wouldn't let me through. I did end up talking to a couple of the guys I was grouped with. One was here because he punched a guy in the face for trying to have sex with his younger sister (basically or something like that). Another guy who was my age was there for driving on suspended license, unregistered car, broken back mirror and windshield, and speeding. He said it was his girlfriends car and didn't even realize his license was suspended. After a couple of hours just doing nothing but waiting we were shuffled out and cuffed around our waist with metal chains so that it would fit us exactly. We were going to be taken to first appearance, where your charges are explained to you and you talk to a judge and you can request to lower your bond.

It was over camera television conversation, and the noise system was all screwed up. The whole thing was stupid and almost even a waste of time. This judge was a different judge compared to the one that had approved our charges so even if we requested to lower our bond this judge had no power to over rule another judge. What kind of bullshit runs our government?! I was interviewed by an attorney and after everyone had taken their turn with the judge we were put back into our cell uncuffed. We waited another good hour, by this time I think it was around 9pm. Soon more inmates who looked like they had just come from first appearance as well were put with us. Soon after that we were actually on our way to the prison. They cuffed three inmates together on one of the cuffs that had been needed for one of us and we went up in an elevator. We went through another couple of electronically controlled doors and taken to a room where we were given a bed to carry with bedsheets living utensils and some more clothing. We then went where we would be staying unless bonded out.

There were two stories to the room, and on the bottom level where a bunch of metal tables. Two games were out, one with a deck of 52 cards and Chess. I never went to the upper levels accept to look for a bunk. After a while I realized there were no open bunks and had to sleep in this thing called a boat. Apparently these boats were heavy, but I slapped all my bedding inside and carried it around to where I would sleep, a wall in the middle of a row of bunk beads. This caught the attention of a couple of inmates, who invited me over to meet them. Everyone was really nice and really fucking hilarious. They told me the ropes and what the prison was all about and how to go about doing things to what kind of people you would meet here. Everyone would ask what you were in the prison for. Everyone was involved with drinking, drugs, smoking, sex and who knows what else. I was the only one who wasn't as far as I could tell. Of course these kinds of people tell the best jokes. The first guy I talked two was bunked with his buddie (you could choose to bunk anywhere you wanted) and they were apparently in jail for picking two peaches off someone's tree. I was like what?! Crazy. The guys nickname was beetle juice. He was black but I guess someone thought he reminded them of beetle juice. Another guys name was cowboy and that's all I could remember. I was called various things. The most humorous to myself is when they called me "Zelda" lol! They also called me handsome and occasionally Rapunzel. When lights out came (which was more like tune the lights down, you would sleep with a bright light around you all the time) everyone was up telling jokes and laughing until maybe 2am. A couple things they told me was what you do not do when it's your first time (I was being very honest from the start). One was that you don't tell anyone it's your first time, and second was you don't tell them you're a virgin. Smile Which I also willingly told them. Also they said don't sleep "Butt Up".

All of this was of course said in good humor and no one took offense to any jokes said to another person. What else did they have? Sitting in prison might as well have a good time right? They asked about what I did and who I was. I told them I've never done drugs before I didn't know the game, I never drank all the usual stuff you guys know about me. Some of them where like "You've never crushed a pussy?!" I laughingly said no. They questioned what I did with my life and well I showed them some of my gymnastics and none of them questioned me anymore. They said it was kind of refreshing to see someone so good natured in a bad environment for once, said that I actually had a chance in life. Also said I was basically going to become the next success story. I told them they would be part of that story. They didn't think my father should have called the police, and me even being there made them say "In Cobb you can be arrested for anything.".

I slept and I woke up early the next day from the shouting of an officer. He was doing a check to make sure everyone had their uniform. Once satisfied he dismissed us and most of the groggy inmates went back to sleep. I did a little at first but then got up and sat at one of the benches unable to convince myself. I ended up helping to mop the large floor in need to move my body and do something. One of the guys who had heard out my story said to me "You wish you did those dishes now eh? You wouldn't have to mop." I just kind of chuckled and was all yea yea. After that everyone was to line up for breakfast. We recieved breakfast from a slot in the door. Everyone was to be single file. I was first in line, partly because I was up before everyone else. I got pineapple, milk, pancakes, turkey sausage, and really crappy scrambled eggs as well as a bag lunch and chips for later.

Everything in prison is worth something, no matter what, unless it is of course trash. Everyone was trading what they had just gotten. You would trade what you didn't want for other stuff you did want. I ended up trading my lunch for another breakfast and I gave away my sausages. Some people thought I was nuts and told me you trade everything. I gave some things away anyway. People I had already promised things for I gave them those and they gave me stuff in return. Now because I was new people were trying to jip me but nothing I wasn't already okay with when it came to trading.

After breakfast I moved my bed to a bunk and went to sleep. When I woke up my name was being announced, I was being bonded out. Earlier while in there my father, the jackass that had sent me here gave me a message, more or less a sticky note with his number on it. Probably to discuss bonding me out. I would never go to him to get me out of here. I was having more fun in here than I ever was at the house. Everything was funny/amusing in this place. If no one bonded me out I was to spend the next two months in this place. If it was my dad that was bonding me out now I was sincerely thinking of punching an officer in the face so that they would stick me back in there. I had to gather up all my stuff, I gave away everything that was left of the useful stuff. I waited a bit and I went back down stairs by elevator and put into yet another waiting room. They were getting all the cloths I had. I got them and had to change back behind a small concrete wall, I was satisfied with that. Anything was better than changing in front of other men. I then had to sign that I had all my stuff returned. I was still in my socks but when I went out I saw my mother, hell yes! She bonded me out, I was a little unhappy about the whole thing but even so I was more or less concerned about making it to Florida.

She was happy to see me and we hugged. I asked her what was going on and the like and she explained everything that she knew about. She had tried seeing me yesterday but they said she wasn't on my visitation list, DESPITE the fact she was the first one on my list. We both took mental notes of how fucked up the people were that worked here.

Other than that I had to go to the bond company that had bailed me out and sign more forms. We called up dad telling him that I was out and that I was never going to return to living with him. We asked if I could pick up my suitcase, that's all I really wanted for now. We went back home and I got just that, mom asked if I could have my boots back and I got just that. I only said two things two him when he was taking to me. "I'm fine." I guess he never though I would consider moving in with mom, dumbass what was he expecting me to do if I was sent to jail by him more or less?! When we were about to leave he had the never to say "I'm glad your out." what kind of bullshit is he talking about? Asshole!

He's still kind of trying to keep me from going to Florida, can't really do that because mom has custody of me even if not legally right now. It would be a legal battle he would loose. He did call up Matt down in Florida and explained some of the situation to his mother and told him not to allow me to stay with them.

I love Matt and his mom! They didn't give a rats ass xD.

This concludes what happened. Hope you guys are satisfied and if you have any questions please ask.

Here is what my dad is charging me of:

Personally came J D Luttrell who makes oath before a magistrate of this Court that Edward Andrew Barber (hereinafter called the accused) AKA:Unknown did, on 7/5/2008 8:07 AM at 3533 Chasefield Way, Kennesaw in the County of Cobb, Georgia, commit the offense of CRIMINAL TRESPASS DAMAGE(M) violating O.C.G.A, Section 16-7-21(a), for that said accused did intentionally damage a Yamaha Keyboard, Memorex Television, wall hung mirror, and a small entertainment center, the property of Edward Robert Barber, without the owner's consent, by picking up the Yamaha keyboard and throwing it onto the ground during an argument with his father causing the keyboard to be severely damaged, The accused also removed a TV from a small entertainment center and threw it onto the ground as well. While removing the TV, the accused caused damage to the entertainment center. It is unknown how he broke the mirror since the witness did not advise, but he did state that it had just been broken, said damage being in an amount less than five hundred dollars ($500.00);
and affiant makes this affidavit that a warrant may issue for the arrest of the accused.

How the fuck am I trespassing?!
And the Television and Entertainment center is probably not even broken, I did not throw the television!

Honestly, I'm done.

P.S.

Also, I no longer have any spending money for Florida. I may get some and I'm not sure how much but I'm 100% sure it's going to be a small amount. My mother spent the money that i would have had for Florida on my bail.

=/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fail Jail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fail Jail   Fail Jail Empty

Back to top Go down

Fail Jail
Page 1 of 1