Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

About Speaking with Others

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zero
Sex Pot
Zero

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-08-06

About Speaking with Others Empty
PostSubject: About Speaking with Others   About Speaking with Others EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 4:05 pm

Right, so... I have a little rant/confession that I just want to get out there. I'm a pretty strange person, and during the day, I'm at work and even despite this, have free time on my hands on the computer.

However, I have quite a problem of talking incessantly for no particular reason, and even if no one answers me, I'll continue to either a) talk, or b) ask if they're alive.

Now I know this is annoying to alot of people, and several people, who all claim to be the most patient people I have ever met, have blocked me saying that I have successfully run their patience out, which they didn't think was possible. Most of the time, I find this extremely unfortunate for me because, I do it as a bad habit, and I find there's a very simple solution.

Tell me to shut the fuck up.

Those people who tell me they have patience also do not like to either a) harm peoples feelings or b) have a confrontation. I hate people who block, because I feel they're not handling things in a civil way. They could tell me, "Hey, chill out.." or "Man leave me alone". It's not like I'm going to blow up on them. I'll just say "Okay" and do as they wish.

Anyway, this is just a warning to people who do talk with me and deal with me sometimes. Don't be afraid to tell me to go away, that you're busy or that I should stray away for a while. I understand I get annoying, fast. Just don't give me the cold shoulder. I don't get subtle hints. If you don't answer the door, I'll just keep knocking because I can't help myself.
Back to top Go down
` i z a
Little Queen
` i z a

Female
Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: About Speaking with Others   About Speaking with Others EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 4:29 pm

omg, Zero shut the fuck up.
      lolol
      Kidding.
Back to top Go down
http://ClockworkRenfield.deviantart.com
Mayor of K-Town
Sex Beast
Mayor of K-Town

Female
Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: About Speaking with Others   About Speaking with Others EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 4:30 pm

It's alright if we should ever happen to chance talking to one another I'm pretty damn honest, even if it might hurt your feelings. Although I do tend to like people who jabber on... just depends on what.
Back to top Go down
Communist_Fluffy
Shrimp
Communist_Fluffy

Female
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: About Speaking with Others   About Speaking with Others EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 5:20 pm

I understand Zero. I normally do say something, or try to ^^; though I don't block since it is rude. Though I am a subby at heart and being a little passive is my style. Though I will try to throw that energy into role playing as I do normally. Sometimes I might not be in the mood to talk. THere are exceptions if something big happened on your end or mine. Though normally in a normal day I tend to throw my energy into role playing. Not only is it fun but it allows the other person to see how you normally think or how creative you are or how inventive you can be with situations. Not that this applies to all the time but I just think it is a way to becoming better friends and seeing each other as they are. So if you want to pm and talk also possibly role play just pm the communist! :3 I will be sure to answer back.

PS: I get annoying too since sometimes I do talk on my own and repeat things. My roommate that I live with since my finance and I live with two other people told me I say things over and over at times and it pisses her off. lol. I know how it feels.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About Speaking with Others   About Speaking with Others Empty

Back to top Go down

About Speaking with Others
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com :: Out of Character - http://bluemoonroleplaying.com :: Discussion/Advice-
Jump to: