We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Fun at the public pool [me and Nuwisha]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Fun at the public pool [me and Nuwisha]   Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:46 am

Maira looked around and whimpered some as she saw her two brothers start to come over to her. She didn't even want anything to do with them anymore. Sighing some she swam over to the deep end thinking they didn't even knowing how to swim and it was what she expected one of them stayed right at the edge while one got out. Whimpering some she still leaned against the wall and looked around seeing everyone playing and having fun. She knew her brothers wanted a differnt kind of fun and since no one was at the deep end she wondered what was going to happen.

She had black silky hair that was starting to get dull from her brothers being so rough on her even at him she knew she wouldn't get a break here either. Yeah her and her brothers wrestled alot she just didn't know what to do about it since she only lived with them. Their parents died at when she was just a young one not even 7 so that would make her brothers 20 and 24. Her skin was hella pale and white and she looked up at her one brother that was standing over her when she was in the pool and he was still on the outside. Biting her lip hard she swam to the middle of the deep end and was even having a little hard time herself staying up. She wore a black and silver skimpy bikini and her eyes being a silver blueish but dul also.
Back to top Go down
Nuwisha
Shrimp

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Fun at the public pool [me and Nuwisha]   Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:21 am

Nuwisha

John (the younger brother) stood on the edge of the pool, moving further along as his sister swam to the middle of the deep end. Micah (the older bro) stayed in the pool, watching her closely, smiling at Maria. They were both in the mood to play, and their sister was going to help them one way or the other.

Micah nodded to his brother who jumped into the pool as he started to swim to his sister. They both could swim, they just didn't do it for fun. Micah got to her first, pushing her head underwater for a moment before letting her back up. "And just what are you doing? You listen to us and do what we say. Got it Sis?" John reached them, dunking her underwater a moment before pressing up against her body where she could feel his cock pressing against her ass. "Yeah sis. And you'll do what we say"

Micah pressed a hand against her cunt with a smile, though he pulled it away a moment later. "Come on Sis. Time to head home" He smirked at her, knowing they wouldn't get there before they had their fun.

Slave to one

Maria looked at the two brothers smiling at her then whimpered hard as John jumped in the pool. Screaming some as Micah pushed her under the water she scratched at his hands then whimpered hard trying to get his hands off her head. When she came up she coughed some and got a scared look in her eyes as John put her under and her eyes went wide as his cock rubbed agaisnt her ass. When she came back up she looked at them both and gasped as Micah cupped her cunt.

When they told her it was time to go home she nodded and got out of the pool grabbing her towel and her other stuff then started towards the car knowing she was in deep shit and knowing something was going to happen to her. Getting to the car she got into the back seat and trembled some laying down and closing her eyes not even wanting to see her brothers get in the car.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nuwisha
Shrimp

PostSubject: Re: Fun at the public pool [me and Nuwisha]   Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:39 am

They hadn't made it to the car, both brothers not wanting to wait until they got home. John grabbed her arm, yanking her hard into the men's locker room of the pool. They probably wouldn't get caught doing this, all the people at the pool were women and their young children aside from them. John slammed her up against the lockers, forcefully kissing her lips as Micah went and shut the doors.

Micah quickly untied her swim suit, tossing it aside as he forced her down onto her knees in front of them. John and Micah quickly took off their own swim suits, their hard cocks pointing right at her face. "What are you waiting for sis. Get sucking!" Micah smacked her hard across the face, glaring down at her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast

Female
Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Fun at the public pool [me and Nuwisha]   Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:45 am

She yelped as her John grabbed her arm and slammed her against the wall she gasped hard and looked at them whimpering as he forced kissed her then she tryed pushing him away knowing she was in deep shit. Biting her lip as he undid her swim top she whimpered and looked away as they pushed her down onto her knees. Looking up at them she yelped as Micah slapped her her face turning to the side and she shook her head "no I'm not going to no I won't ever".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nuwisha
Shrimp

PostSubject: Re: Fun at the public pool [me and Nuwisha]   Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:13 pm

"You little bitch" Micah smacked her hard across the face again, tightly grabbing her hair to make her turn back and look at them. "All the things we do for you and this is how you repay us?" John reached forward, tightly grabbing both her nipples as he tightly squeezed and twisted them. Micah glared down at her as he kept speaking. "You belong to us. That means you do what we say, when we say"

He brought his hand up, smacking her hard across the face again. "So you have one more chance..... suck our cocks" Micah glared down hard at their sister, watching her movements, and silently letting her know that things would get much worse if she didn't.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fun at the public pool [me and Nuwisha]   

Back to top Go down

Fun at the public pool [me and Nuwisha]
Page 1 of 1