Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I Wish My Wrists Were Bleeding... [[ 1 x 1 ]] ...To Stop The Pain From The Beatings

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marshmallow-Love
Virgin
Marshmallow-Love

Female
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-08-05

I Wish My Wrists Were Bleeding... [[ 1 x 1 ]] ...To Stop The Pain From The Beatings Empty
PostSubject: I Wish My Wrists Were Bleeding... [[ 1 x 1 ]] ...To Stop The Pain From The Beatings   I Wish My Wrists Were Bleeding... [[ 1 x 1 ]] ...To Stop The Pain From The Beatings EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 7:29 pm

Hello all, I'm Emily.

Me and all of my epic skills were brought here by the awesome theD R 3 A M~! So don't disrespect my sister of I'll go ninja on yo' ass. And yes, I am white. >__>

Alright, I'm up for anything, please don't PM me asking me what I want to know because you will all get the same thing;

"I don't know, what about you? What are your craving? We can build a plot together~!?"

So just PM me with your cravings or favorite pairings. I will NOT do Incest, Anything gross (like... piss and shit =( ), really young person and older person, pure smut, Yuri (just yet at least) and I do not play males very well... ask Tay. =( I'm the kind of girl that likes real plots, solid ones that will go far. I like to have fight scenes, drama, emotional/physical pain etc. So don't leave me hanging. I also have OCD, if I see that someone posted (unless I'm in extreme pain) I wont put you off, please have the same respect to me. And if I do go to put you off, I will let you know, so please do the same.

Other then all of that, that's all I ask, please PM me or just contact me through this thread.

~ Emily The Queen Ninja Marshmallow
Back to top Go down
` Dream
the Sleepyhead
` Dream

Female
Number of posts : 72

I Wish My Wrists Were Bleeding... [[ 1 x 1 ]] ...To Stop The Pain From The Beatings Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Wish My Wrists Were Bleeding... [[ 1 x 1 ]] ...To Stop The Pain From The Beatings   I Wish My Wrists Were Bleeding... [[ 1 x 1 ]] ...To Stop The Pain From The Beatings EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 8:55 pm

No Emily, I will not roleplay with you.
Back to top Go down
Marshmallow-Love
Virgin
Marshmallow-Love

Female
Number of posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: I Wish My Wrists Were Bleeding... [[ 1 x 1 ]] ...To Stop The Pain From The Beatings   I Wish My Wrists Were Bleeding... [[ 1 x 1 ]] ...To Stop The Pain From The Beatings EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 8:57 pm

Um, alright...

-dies a little on the inside-

=P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Wish My Wrists Were Bleeding... [[ 1 x 1 ]] ...To Stop The Pain From The Beatings   I Wish My Wrists Were Bleeding... [[ 1 x 1 ]] ...To Stop The Pain From The Beatings Empty

Back to top Go down

I Wish My Wrists Were Bleeding... [[ 1 x 1 ]] ...To Stop The Pain From The Beatings
Page 1 of 1