Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Students dare[Candaira and myself]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sub_voyage fan
Sexed
sub_voyage fan

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2009-01-02

The Students dare[Candaira and myself] Empty
PostSubject: The Students dare[Candaira and myself]   The Students dare[Candaira and myself] EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 12:09 am

Chris was 18 and single and hated being single. He was 5'8'' and skinny for his age. He had blue eyes and golden brown hair that he sometimes spiked, but not today. Today he wore a bue T-shirt with gray pants. He walked down the street and sighed.

He was also new to town and had no friends. As he walked he passed a group of high schoolers and walked over to them and smiled at them and asked if he could be friends with them. There they explained the only way to be friends was to wear this dress, they handed him a black girls dress, and sleep with a girl from the all girls's high school down the street. He nodded and went to the school.

He walked into the school and looked around and found a staircase leading up. He went to the second floor and found a random dorm room and walked into it and saw the girl. He walked to her bed and smiled. "Hello." He said.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female
Number of posts : 1006
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: The Students dare[Candaira and myself]   The Students dare[Candaira and myself] EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 12:21 am

((Okay, for openers, the key is to introduce your character and give your partner something to work with. To bulk up your posts, you could add more about how your character is feeling, maybe the actual dialogue between the boys giving the dare and how you get to the dorm. Just things to think about. ^^ I hope this is more helpful than it is mean.))

Alicia blinked and looked at the man on her bed. "Ummm...can I help you?" she asked, wondering what he was doing in a dress. Then again, it wasn't the strangest thing she'd seen. She flipped some of her long, blonde hair over her shoulder, her amber eyes taking him in. She stood up and tilted her head to the side, clearly confused by his presence in her room. She had been drinking, however, and was a little too tipsy to really question his presence deeply. She was more curious than anything. She was 5'6'' and curvy, but still slender. The girl watched him now, wondering what he might say.

((sorry if that was too repetitive.))
Back to top Go down
sub_voyage fan
Sexed
sub_voyage fan

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: The Students dare[Candaira and myself]   The Students dare[Candaira and myself] EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 12:34 am

((Of course and sorry for that.))

He looked at her and smiled and blushed. "My name is Chris." He paused and blushed again. "And I have been sent here on a dare to have you.

As he saw her he blushed and smiled lightly and thought to himself that she looked beautiful. So beautiful he thought that he would do anything to be with this girl. He sighed and blushed and then moaned softly and walked up to her. "How are you?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Students dare[Candaira and myself]   The Students dare[Candaira and myself] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Students dare[Candaira and myself]
Page 1 of 1