Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Marry him? (sub_voyage fan)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Guns go bang
Sex Pot
Guns go bang

Female
Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Marry him? (sub_voyage fan) Empty
PostSubject: Marry him? (sub_voyage fan)   Marry him? (sub_voyage fan) EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 7:39 pm

Lindy sat in the hotel room alone, she had no idea what was going on. She didn’t know that her father had promised an much older man her hand in marriage to keep the rest of the family safe. She sighs softly, light baby blue eyes closing as her painted pink lips push together. The girl hated waiting and she had been sitting on the bed wearing a quite ornate wedding dress for a while. Her curls bouncing around her as she looks around. The seven year old was growing tired of waiting. She was getting tired of just sitting here and being a good girl. She was tired of the makeup they forced onto her and the dress. Lindy hated dresses and makeup and most of all she hated boys.
Back to top Go down
sub_voyage fan
Sexed
sub_voyage fan

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Marry him? (sub_voyage fan)   Marry him? (sub_voyage fan) EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 7:55 pm

Chris was 30 and single and hated being single. Every girl he asked out rejected him and he hated that fact. He was 5'8''and skinny for his age. His brown hair was combed down and stuck out on the sides. He wore a black Tuxedo with a pair of black pants and a white tie and entered the ball room. The marriage had been arrangd so it took place in an elegant hotel.
Chris's history was something that was rarely mentioned durning the interview process and he wanted to keep it that way. He had been abusive to his ex wife and made her his personal sex slave. Everything from cum marking to multiple partners was practiced. He even came into her mouth nightly and slept with a different girl at the same time. He returned his thoughts to the present.

Seeing her father he smliled at him and blushed. He wanted both of them and knew that once he had her he would be rude and mean to her. He moaned and started to touch his cock in front of his new bride to be.
Back to top Go down
Guns go bang
Sex Pot
Guns go bang

Female

PostSubject: Re: Marry him? (sub_voyage fan)   Marry him? (sub_voyage fan) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 12:35 am

((shes alone in the room))

She looks up as some old man walks into the room, “Hello.” Is all the girl gets out before he starts to touch himself. Her eyes go wide, jaw hanging a little open. She didn’t even have the faintest idea what he was doing. All she knew was that he was touching the area that men peed from. Which was icky, who would want to touch that.
Back to top Go down
sub_voyage fan
Sexed
sub_voyage fan

PostSubject: Re: Marry him? (sub_voyage fan)   Marry him? (sub_voyage fan) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 1:23 am

((hey sorry for it.))

He looked at her and smiled and continued to touch his cock gently. As he did so he turned it on and made him start to harden. He looked at her and noticed he was being watched. "Oh." He replied. "Sorry for that." He said then paused and looked at her. "Are your parrents home?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Guns go bang
Sex Pot
Guns go bang

Female

PostSubject: Re: Marry him? (sub_voyage fan)   Marry him? (sub_voyage fan) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 11:26 am

She frowns, “I don’t know where my parents are sir.” She smiles at him, “I am supposed to be waiting for some man..” She looks down again, “They made me wear a silly dress..” Slowly she chews on her pink lip, making a soft unhappy whimpering noise. “Are you the man I am waiting for ?”
Back to top Go down
sub_voyage fan
Sexed
sub_voyage fan

PostSubject: Re: Marry him? (sub_voyage fan)   Marry him? (sub_voyage fan) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 3:54 pm

He looked at her and touched his cock in front of her and blushed and smiled. The truth was he knew why he was here and why he wanted to speak to her parrents. He looked at her and blushed knowing they would soon make a good couple. "You are wearing the dress because you are forced to marry someone.' He replied and blushed and paused. "As for the second question, yes I am that man."
Back to top Go down
Guns go bang
Sex Pot
Guns go bang

Female

PostSubject: Re: Marry him? (sub_voyage fan)   Marry him? (sub_voyage fan) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 8:14 pm

“Marry?” She asks the word at him eyes widening as she says the word herself. “What does that mean? My mommy and daddy are in the next room, I should go to them.” The blond girl stands up dress falling around her feet, slowly she walks on her heels. Rather well well for a girl who never walked with heels before. Lindy slowly moves to the door, placing her hand on it slowly.
Back to top Go down
sub_voyage fan
Sexed
sub_voyage fan

PostSubject: Re: Marry him? (sub_voyage fan)   Marry him? (sub_voyage fan) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 8:35 pm

He looked at her and nodded and waited for her parrents to come down and talk with him. As he waited he put his hands in his pants and rubbed his cock one last time. He then moaned and sighed soflty and blushed. Soon the parrents came in. "I am the lucky man to marry your daughter." He said.
Back to top Go down
Guns go bang
Sex Pot
Guns go bang

Female

PostSubject: Re: Marry him? (sub_voyage fan)   Marry him? (sub_voyage fan) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 9:38 pm

She walks into the next room and pulls her parents into the next room wining to them that an old fart came into her room and said he was marrying her. When the three were into the next room her father hung his head low, “Dear. Princess. He’s right. This man will be your husband. Take care of him. I am sorry.” Her father looks away ashamed of what he did to his little girl. Her mother said nothing. “Why!?” She screams at him, “Why?” She starts to cry, tears streaking her makeup.
Back to top Go down
sub_voyage fan
Sexed
sub_voyage fan

PostSubject: Re: Marry him? (sub_voyage fan)   Marry him? (sub_voyage fan) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 10:30 pm

((as the father))
He went into the room and looked at his daugher and sighed softly. "Yes it is true." He replied to her then sighed even more. When asked why he thought for a second. "We are poor and need a rich and sexy husband." He replied.
Back to top Go down
Guns go bang
Sex Pot
Guns go bang

Female

PostSubject: Re: Marry him? (sub_voyage fan)   Marry him? (sub_voyage fan) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 10:34 pm

sub_voyage fan wrote:
((as the father))
He went into the room and looked at his daugher and sighed softly. "Yes it is true." He replied to her then sighed even more. When asked why he thought for a second. "We are poor and need a rich and sexy husband." He replied.

((I am sorry but I can rp with you anymore. ))
Back to top Go down
sub_voyage fan
Sexed
sub_voyage fan

PostSubject: Re: Marry him? (sub_voyage fan)   Marry him? (sub_voyage fan) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 10:37 pm

((I really want to roleplay with you still. So I would love another chance if possible.))
Back to top Go down
Guns go bang
Sex Pot
Guns go bang

Female

PostSubject: Re: Marry him? (sub_voyage fan)   Marry him? (sub_voyage fan) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 10:42 pm

sub_voyage fan wrote:
((I really want to roleplay with you still. So I would love another chance if possible.))

((Sorry but no. You dont put any effort into your post))
Back to top Go down
sub_voyage fan
Sexed
sub_voyage fan

PostSubject: Re: Marry him? (sub_voyage fan)   Marry him? (sub_voyage fan) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 10:43 pm

((I try to. But sometimes I have writers block. I really wish to do better rping though.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marry him? (sub_voyage fan)   Marry him? (sub_voyage fan) Empty

Back to top Go down

Marry him? (sub_voyage fan)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com :: Roleplays - http://bluemoonroleplaying.com :: Taboo-
Jump to: