Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I want to get this out of the way now.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Trygon
Virgin

Male
Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2009-01-02

I want to get this out of the way now. Empty
PostSubject: I want to get this out of the way now.   I want to get this out of the way now. EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 12:43 pm

` i z a wrote:

Just keep it friendly and you're as welcome as anyone else.

Unlike DRP, we don't tolerate assholes here.
One day later, I see this for the laughable untruth it is. In fact, you, yourself, were being a bit of a dick to the ICP lackey, iza. So let's get the air cleared now.

Can I be myself without fear of reprecussion, or am I going to be held to an arbitrary and unique-to-me standard because of imaginary crimes on another site over a year ago?

Or is EVERYONE going to chill the fuck out right fucking now to make the quoted statement a truth? (On the internet, not bloody likely.)

I'm torn between anger and honor. On the one, it's good to know that I leave such an impact that people cower and growl in my presence. On the other, it makes finding friends a goddamn chore when everyone thinks I'm a supervillain.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female
Number of posts : 1006
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: I want to get this out of the way now.   I want to get this out of the way now. EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 1:17 pm

I understand that you're probably offended, but you're probably taking that the wrong way. I won't hold you to some weird standard, and I'm sure Iza won't either. Just be yourself and let the people you talk to decide if you're an ass or not. ^^ That came out weird, but yeah. No worries.
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male
Number of posts : 1076
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: I want to get this out of the way now.   I want to get this out of the way now. EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 1:31 pm

On a personal scale, I've since moved on and let you be yourself. Besides, it's a new site, it's a new year, and I've since let bygones be bygones. On the rules side of it all, I can't say I can argue this, because it is a little interesting that Iza blasted (rather in an entertaining fashion) the ICP lover over his choice of music.

But that's a different subject in itself. Like I said before, I've decided to let things go and just skip the drama. Now, I know you might say that this is a bit of a contradiction considering Iza and myself are in positions of power over the rest of the others, but I try to keep an open mind and listen to all of the facts laid out before I make my decision on what to do.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/das41985
` i z a
Little Queen
` i z a

Female
Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: I want to get this out of the way now.   I want to get this out of the way now. EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 7:23 pm

Trygon wrote:

One day later, I see this for the laughable untruth it is. In fact, you, yourself, were being a bit of a dick to the ICP lackey, iza. So let's get the air cleared now.

Can I be myself without fear of reprecussion, or am I going to be held to an arbitrary and unique-to-me standard because of imaginary crimes on another site over a year ago?

Or is EVERYONE going to chill the fuck out right fucking now to make the quoted statement a truth? (On the internet, not bloody likely.)

I'm torn between anger and honor. On the one, it's good to know that I leave such an impact that people cower and growl in my presence. On the other, it makes finding friends a goddamn chore when everyone thinks I'm a supervillain.

I admit I have been a bit more cross with people since the sudden flood of DRP people, but the fail comment wasn't directed at the person, only the band. ICP fails in my opinion.

I wasn't around when you were on DRP. I only heard of the aftermath. You offended quite a lot of people though, and I'm hoping that isn't going to happen here. I'm going to give you a clean slate starting now. While I can't forget what I've heard about you, I WILL try and not think about it.

I will admit in front of everyone that I'm not the brightest of people. I'm not a complete idiot, but I don't claim to be too terribly intelligent. So don't expect a lot of fancy answers from me.

Do do hope that you will become a stable part of our community and I am sorry that I offended you.
Back to top Go down
http://ClockworkRenfield.deviantart.com
Trygon
Virgin

Male
Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: I want to get this out of the way now.   I want to get this out of the way now. EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 10:26 pm

` i z a wrote:
Trygon wrote:

I admit I have been a bit more cross with people since the sudden flood of DRP people, but the fail comment wasn't directed at the person, only the band. ICP fails in my opinion.

I wasn't around when you were on DRP. I only heard of the aftermath. You offended quite a lot of people though, and I'm hoping that isn't going to happen here. I'm going to give you a clean slate starting now. While I can't forget what I've heard about you, I WILL try and not think about it.

I will admit in front of everyone that I'm not the brightest of people. I'm not a complete idiot, but I don't claim to be too terribly intelligent. So don't expect a lot of fancy answers from me.

Do do hope that you will become a stable part of our community and I am sorry that I offended you.
No problem at all. To me, this is an ideal resolution. Thank you, everyone, for your input and thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want to get this out of the way now.   I want to get this out of the way now. Empty

Back to top Go down

I want to get this out of the way now.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com :: Out of Character - http://bluemoonroleplaying.com :: Member Lounge-
Jump to: